HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-29-2012, 12:13 PM
  #926
NYRFAN218
Brass God
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Or you have common sense
Well I knew it right off the bat but a lot of people don't and the site it links to looks like an actual Target website with a pretty decent URL to fool people.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 12:52 PM
  #927
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
all apps submitted except CUNY, damn counselor making me print **** at home instead of her doing it

Hodgy OFWG is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  #928
MetalGodAOD
Moderator
Star Rangers
 
MetalGodAOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,906
vCash: 500
Stick it to the Devs and vote for Eriksson over Elias in the HF Favorite Player poll

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1299037

MetalGodAOD is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:32 PM
  #929
Bleedred
BEAT LA!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 31,905
vCash: 500
Hey mpf I appreciate that long reply! You guys are pretty cool over here. Maybe we can be friends at least until the NHL comes back! Whenever it does.

Bleedred is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM
  #930
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Hey mpf I appreciate that long reply! You guys are pretty cool over here. Maybe we can be friends at least until the NHL comes back! Whenever it does.
No problem. The way I see it, fear of rejection is essentially stage fright. You're afraid to get up there and publicly (or privately, but there will always at least be the person you're asking out in the audience) take the chance of humiliating yourself. If you've never acted before the odds, at least in your own mind, of looking foolish on stage or forgetting your lines seem high and that's why you're afraid. Fear of rejection is the same thing. What if I stutter? What if I get tongue tied or forget what I mean to say? What if I freeze up? What if they don't clap (she says no)?

It's not surprising that so many guys let fear of rejection stop them in their tracks; public speaking is the most common fear in the world, no? Again, it's basically the same thing. But realistically, the ultimate worst thing that can happen is you embarrass yourself and the truth is, we're all going to do that dozens more times throughout our lives no matter how hard we try to avoid it. The sooner we realize that and face it head on, the sooner and easier we can walk into situations that might end up embarrassing us with a smile on our faces. Besides just having the courage to ask goes a long way with many girls.

PS. I have never acted. I have become a pretty good public speaker though.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
  #931
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Since I live in Buffalo I'd propose a night out somewhere or ice skating or something.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
  #932
Cresto
Much .500
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,315
vCash: 500
Am I the only one that just sticks around and throw hints and make sexually suggestive comments and does a hit and run? everyone is so serious about the "right one" and I'm just strolling along for a... Relatively quick one.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:33 PM
  #933
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,309
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Am I the only one that just sticks around and throw hints and make sexually suggestive comments and does a hit and run? everyone is so serious about the "right one" and I'm just strolling along for a... Relatively quick one.
Sounds a lot like Jamy

__________________
Kreider is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:44 PM
  #934
silverfish
Comfortably Numb
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 13,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Since I live in Buffalo I'd propose a night out somewhere or ice skating or something.
Take in a UB hockey game at the Northtown Center, then stick around for the free skate after. Boom. Date.

silverfish is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:03 PM
  #935
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Take in a UB hockey game at the Northtown Center, then stick around for the free skate after. Boom. Date.
free skate as in everyone freely ice skates or free skate as in we all play?

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:07 PM
  #936
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 50


lol.

Kershaw is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:12 PM
  #937
silverfish
Comfortably Numb
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 13,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
free skate as in everyone freely ice skates or free skate as in we all play?
But it's not free. Probably $10? I don't know, never went

^^^^^^^^^^^ Saw that video earlier today because I think Rupp tweeted it. I tried to really think, like, really think how I'd react in that situation. And I still have no idea. Probably poop myself.

silverfish is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:15 PM
  #938
Cresto
Much .500
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,315
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post


lol.
loved this

If you also saw the other video on ******, this is exactly how I would have reacted after screaming my lungs out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoWDfvLNsE

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:34 PM
  #939
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,309
vCash: 50
http://www.***********/r/WTF/comments...om_yard_sales/

Good to see that they'll be making 5000% profit (dollar to 50) from a lot of the idiots in my class

Kreider is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:35 PM
  #940
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
But it's not free. Probably $10? I don't know, never went

^^^^^^^^^^^ Saw that video earlier today because I think Rupp tweeted it. I tried to really think, like, really think how I'd react in that situation. And I still have no idea. Probably poop myself.
What the hell. free skates not free. This one girl in my chem lecture i always sit near/talk to plays hockey too. So I feel like it'd be boring for us

edit: I think I just added Kreiders Underwear/Cally's parm.


Last edited by Silence Of The Plams: 11-29-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:48 PM
  #941
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,309
vCash: 50
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=4xGU-...%3D4xGU-5KVS_g

I think I'm gonna start collecting these suckers again.

Kreider is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:50 PM
  #942
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=4xGU-...%3D4xGU-5KVS_g

I think I'm gonna start collecting these suckers again.
I used to have a whole lego city with trains cars and everything

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:51 PM
  #943
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 17,596
vCash: 500
MPF is entirely correct and what he's talking about almost ruined what was almost an amazing summer.

Just bite the bullet guys.

Also I have so much ****ing work to do this weekend, blah.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:06 PM
  #944
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,309
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
I used to have a whole lego city with trains cars and everything
My best friend and I had a giant construction set up in his house. This was when we were like 8, and were already using the technic, and motorized stuff
I remember whenever one of us got a new set... Good times.
30 minute build time? 10 minutes it is

Kreider is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:28 PM
  #945
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
My best friend and I had a giant construction set up in his house. This was when we were like 8, and were already using the technic, and motorized stuff
I remember whenever one of us got a new set... Good times.
30 minute build time? 10 minutes it is
It took me forever usually but I was happy when it was done. Now i just have hockey sticks, pucks and a net

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:45 PM
  #946
Cresto
Much .500
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,315
vCash: 500
Where in the world is Killem?

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:49 PM
  #947
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
What the hell. free skates not free. This one girl in my chem lecture i always sit near/talk to plays hockey too. So I feel like it'd be boring for us

edit: I think I just added Kreiders Underwear/Cally's parm.
Free skate means like skate freely about the rink without objective (even though its usually just a circle) not skate for free. Don't know if you mentioned the girl who plays hockey as someone you're interested in or just a friendly hangout, but normally I wouldn't date a girl who plays anything more manly than soccer, field hockey or girls lax. lol

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:59 PM
  #948
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
What the hell. free skates not free. This one girl in my chem lecture i always sit near/talk to plays hockey too. So I feel like it'd be boring for us

edit: I think I just added Kreiders Underwear/Cally's parm.
Added me?

__________________
Jaime Lannister has better hands than Brian Boyle.
Clowes Line is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 06:00 PM
  #949
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
Free skate means like skate freely about the rink without objective (even though its usually just a circle) not skate for free. Don't know if you mentioned the girl who plays hockey as someone you're interested in or just a friendly hangout, but normally I wouldn't date a girl who plays anything more manly than soccer, field hockey or girls lax. lol
She's more like "I'm gonna try to test the waters to see if she's desirable" lol. But I remember when I used to lived in NJ, one rink would let you get on the ice, and wouldnt HAVE to just do circles. That's the thing about it...I like going everywhere on the ice, so just circles sucks

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 06:31 PM
  #950
Bleedred
BEAT LA!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 31,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
No problem. The way I see it, fear of rejection is essentially stage fright. You're afraid to get up there and publicly (or privately, but there will always at least be the person you're asking out in the audience) take the chance of humiliating yourself. If you've never acted before the odds, at least in your own mind, of looking foolish on stage or forgetting your lines seem high and that's why you're afraid. Fear of rejection is the same thing. What if I stutter? What if I get tongue tied or forget what I mean to say? What if I freeze up? What if they don't clap (she says no)?

It's not surprising that so many guys let fear of rejection stop them in their tracks; public speaking is the most common fear in the world, no? Again, it's basically the same thing. But realistically, the ultimate worst thing that can happen is you embarrass yourself and the truth is, we're all going to do that dozens more times throughout our lives no matter how hard we try to avoid it. The sooner we realize that and face it head on, the sooner and easier we can walk into situations that might end up embarrassing us with a smile on our faces. Besides just having the courage to ask goes a long way with many girls.

PS. I have never acted. I have become a pretty good public speaker though.
Thanks for your posts. It's been good reading them! I'd like to make something happen, but it's hard when not seeing this girl enough. Used to see her often, now she hardly seems to work anymore.

Bleedred is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.