HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Players your team would NOT trade

Old
11-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

vCash: 500
So what I've gathered this far is nobody would trade anyone on their team that has some semblance of value for anything other than an overpayment....seems realistic.

No untouchables on the bruins, only players harder to obtain than others, some that's likelyhood of being offered fair value in return for is a lot lower, I would say the only 3 players in the NHL I would see being untouchable are Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos. I think we all know the backstory to why Gretzky got traded, in both cases, (Money problems (can't trade a player for cash anymore) and a shot at a cup, not a current problem for any of the 3)

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 07:47 PM
rynryn
Progress to the Mean

vCash: 50
Hey, I only listed Koivu as MNs sole "untouchable" because Fletcher said he was the only guy that he wouldn't listen to offers for. (this was right before the draft where burns got traded).

rynryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Gomez.

Guy is great and let's face it, your team doesn't have what it takes to get him.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 07:58 PM
flyershockey

Giroux and only Giroux for the Flyers. Even Couturier would be traded if it fit the needs of the team.

flyershockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 09:38 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Send a message via Skype™ to BBH
Toews
Kane
Keith
Seabrook
Hossa

Everything else is an open book.

BBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 10:13 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyershockey View Post
Giroux and only Giroux for the Flyers. Even Couturier would be traded if it fit the needs of the team.
This, I would not trade Giroux for anyone in the league straight up. You can't beat the value he gives you at the cap hit he costs along with the eladership he brings.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 10:47 PM
flyershockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
This, I would not trade Giroux for anyone in the league straight up. You can't beat the value he gives you at the cap hit he costs along with the eladership he brings.
Malkin or a healthy Crosby would be the only ones for me, but they fit the same category for Pittsburgh. Stamkos is close, but if forced to chose, I would keep Giroux because I want to see what Stamkos can do once MSL isn't on his wing.

flyershockey is online now   Reply With Quote