HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The lounge Summer/ fall / winter . Bring back Hockey damn it !!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-29-2012, 11:35 PM
  #676
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
HELP!
How do I make Duchene look less stupid in my house

Landeslog is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:01 AM
  #677
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,369
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
HELP!
How do I make Duchene look less stupid in my house
Put a picture of my face over his face.

The Shermanator is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:03 AM
  #678
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Put a picture of my face over his face.
Nooo I mean it's throwing off our Christmas Spectacle of Christmas. But I can't take him down because it's a pain in the butt.
Santa hat? Or frame him in garland?!

Landeslog is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM
  #679
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,670
vCash: 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
HELP!
How do I make Duchene look less stupid in my house
360 >>> Playstation

JWK is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:08 AM
  #680
billybobjoe2112
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 2,347
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
360 >>> Playstation
You sir, are on crack.

billybobjoe2112 is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:08 AM
  #681
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
360 >>> Playstation
NOOOOO. We actually had a 360 and then we sold it and got a PS3.
We like our decision.

Landeslog is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:10 AM
  #682
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,111
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
360 >>> Playstation
In what world JWK?

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:38 AM
  #683
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,369
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
Nooo I mean it's throwing off our Christmas Spectacle of Christmas. But I can't take him down because it's a pain in the butt.
Santa hat? Or frame him in garland?!
It's not even December... do you honestly have all that stuff out already? I get my xmas tree out like a week and a half before xmas

The Shermanator is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:41 AM
  #684
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
It's not even December... do you honestly have all that stuff out already? I get my xmas tree out like a week and a half before xmas
That's not even the half of it...
My house is crazy Christmas right now. I love Christmas too much.
I'm almost done shopping as well

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Landeslog is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:49 AM
  #685
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,369
vCash: 50
I haven't even begun thinking about shopping. I haven't even made my own list. My mom is so mad at me.

The Shermanator is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 01:47 AM
  #686
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
360 >>> Playstation

BrickAHL is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 01:50 AM
  #687
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,670
vCash: 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobjoe1881 View Post
You sir, are on crack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
NOOOOO. We actually had a 360 and then we sold it and got a PS3.
We like our decision.
Fine, your losses


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
In what world JWK?
Marketing world, although Wii kicked both 360 and PS3's *****.

Nice job on the username jinx again, you made Ronaldo and Real Madrid sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
That's not even the half of it...
My house is crazy Christmas right now. I love Christmas too much.
I'm almost done shopping as well

CHRISTMAS!!!!
BTW on that Duchene suggestion, honestly, Shermy came up with the best(then again he was the only guy that gave a suggestion) one. Maybe you can draw him a santa hat or something.

JWK is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 02:39 AM
  #688
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,670
vCash: 1252


Did I just watch someone do yoga for 9 minutes? Why yes I did.

JWK is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 10:24 AM
  #689
billybobjoe2112
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 2,347
vCash: 50
Christmas bleh. I don't start to think about it until December. And then December 15th the shopping starts and I go out December 24th in a mad scramble to find stuff.

billybobjoe2112 is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:34 PM
  #690
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,369
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post


Did I just watch someone do yoga for 9 minutes? Why yes I did.
WHAT!?! NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!?! FOR **** SAKES!!!!!! DAMMITT!!!!!

capscapcappacpca **** caps

The Shermanator is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 12:35 PM
  #691
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
WHAT!?! NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!?! FOR **** SAKES!!!!!! DAMMITT!!!!!

capscapcappacpca **** caps
I had the same reaction.

BrickAHL is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:16 PM
  #692
Frenchy
Global Moderator
 
Frenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alma, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,850
vCash: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
WHAT!?! NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!?! FOR **** SAKES!!!!!! DAMMITT!!!!!

capscapcappacpca **** caps
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
I had the same reaction.
i'm not moving in the US just to watch vids on Youtude


Frenchy is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:33 PM
  #693
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 50
Been a pretty awesome day tbh. After that dumbass cut me off twice on the way to work and I almost rammed my truck up his rear end I ended up getting told I have a guaranteed job for the next two years while I finish school at an Engineering company and spent the best 3 hours on the phone with tech support ever. Guy literally fixed half a dozen different problems and addressed my feature requests for a software, on top of giving me cloud access that I didn't know was available and showing me a backdoor into the software for importing data via an excel import because he thought I was smart enough to handle it. He said only 3 people in his company knew about that ability, so if he was trying to be nice he accomplished his task.

Lonewolfe2015 is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:37 PM
  #694
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Been a pretty awesome day tbh. After that dumbass cut me off twice on the way to work and I almost rammed my truck up his rear end I ended up getting told I have a guaranteed job for the next two years while I finish school at an Engineering company and spent the best 3 hours on the phone with tech support ever. Guy literally fixed half a dozen different problems and addressed my feature requests for a software, on top of giving me cloud access that I didn't know was available and showing me a backdoor into the software for importing data via an excel import because he thought I was smart enough to handle it. He said only 3 people in his company knew about that ability, so if he was trying to be nice he accomplished his task.
I'm having a similar day, it looked like it was going to be ****** like the rest of the week was but now it is going down an awesome path.

BrickAHL is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:54 PM
  #695
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 50
One of the two lottery winners on facebook is sharing 1mil with a random person that shares his status.

Pretty freaky seeing everyone start sharing it. I still don't know how it got across my feed so quickly, no idea who they are.

Lonewolfe2015 is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:54 PM
  #696
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 13,103
vCash: 500
Well...a hearty congratulations to those of you who are having a good Friday today...but not all of us are sharing in that wealth.

I will never understand what will cause a person to be extremely rude and condescending to someone who they have never met, all over the price of their Cable/Internet/Phone Service (if they have Phone).

All while acknowledging that we live in a society where prices for these goods and services go UP over time.

But, sincerely, for those having a good day, have an extra good one for me will ya?

RockLobster is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 03:57 PM
  #697
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 12,100
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
But, sincerely, for those having a good day, have an extra good one for me will ya?


May those that trouble you suffer Mini Lee's wrath.

Lonewolfe2015 is offline  
Old
11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
  #698
Helton4Hall
Internet Charlatan
 
Helton4Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Storming the Gates
Country: South Korea
Posts: 19,392
vCash: 500
360 rewls.

Helton4Hall is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
  #699
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 13,103
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post


May those that trouble you suffer Mini Lee's wrath.


That's too good!

And I echo the sentiments of those in the 360 vs PS3 battle. I own both systems, but regularly play my 360 more....JWK knows, we're Xbox Friends! (though we haven't actually played a game together...that's odd)

RockLobster is online now  
Old
11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
  #700
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,111
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Nice job on the username jinx again, you made Ronaldo and Real Madrid sad


I knew the curse would come in handy. It's one of the reason I know Duchene will bounce back when ever the season starts.

Too bad it costed Svatos and Mueller.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.