11-29-2012, 07:46 PM
WBC8

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsABruin View Post
Recently started my own record label

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clande...68469113240618

once I get my logo I will seek what I need financially from kickstarter and do all the necessary legal paperwork

2 bands are already affiliated with us and we have a show in the works for 2013

Check out my buddies sons band a few posts up. They are called Animist.

Old
11-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Vino needs to go home on X-Factor edit: he did

I am Boston Strong

Last edited by Alicat: 11-29-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old
11-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Spoked-B

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I love teenagers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovi View Post
What happened?
15 will get you 20?

Old
11-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Shaun
beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I love teenagers

Old
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Check out my buddies sons band a few posts up. They are called Animist.
I'm in CA but checked out the page and

Quote:
Artists We Also Like
Behemoth, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, Nile, Dream Theater, Emperor, Wintersun
that's a whole lot of randomness of a few bands that have nothing in common

Quote:
Genre Progressive Melodic Technical Blackened Death Metal
never really heard anything described as that but when I get home I will take a listen

Old
11-30-2012, 06:58 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ference the Finger View Post
Chuck, Sorry to hear about your house deal falling through. I really hope it all works out for you. You seem to handling it pretty well. If you ever need to vent, remember, you can always come in here. I nominate Lonnie to take the brunt of your wrath.

Kovi, I hope you were able to warm up today. It was deceptively cold with the sun being so bright.

ODAAT, Congrats to your son. It seems he's found his passion, if he spends so much extra time working on his game. My son was the same way, but got started too late to really catch the eye of any coaches. He even considered attending a golf academy, to try to focus on his game for a year, but he decided that starting his education was more important. He still may play club golf, though. I wish your son good luck.
Lonnie is very familiar with taking the brunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooshii View Post
That sucks, Chuck. Your attitude (today!) is commendable.
So every other day I'm an a-hole? I see how it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
We're getting our tree on Sunday...then it will feel like Christmas.
The tree makes it official. "Yep, Christmas is here"

Old
11-30-2012, 07:25 AM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
I'm in CA but checked out the page and

that's a whole lot of randomness of a few bands that have nothing in common

never really heard anything described as that but when I get home I will take a listen
Haha..he is certainly random...great kid, hope they get discovered one day..problem is all members are across the country in college 9 months a year..

Your label looks cool as hell...Lemme know where I can buy them and will download em...

Old
11-30-2012, 08:07 AM
BMC
PerJohan Axelsson

Quote:
Recently started my own record label

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clande...68469113240618

once I get my logo I will seek what I need financially from kickstarter and do all the necessary legal paperwork

2 bands are already affiliated with us and we have a show in the works for 2013

Congratulations and good luck!!!!

Old
11-30-2012, 09:04 AM
chuckdobbins

I am drinking coffee for the first time ever...this is disgusting. Looks like it will be the last time ever as well

Old
11-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
I am drinking coffee for the first time ever...this is disgusting. Looks like it will be the last time ever as well
I'm on my third cup of the day. It's an acquired taste. But as long as you have a method of delivery of your caffeine, it doesn't really matter. I happen to like coffee, but everyone's tastes are different. A lot does depend on how it was made though.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

So after much deliberation, I took one of my job offers, even though my current place lobbied hard to get me to stay. I start on the 17th. Tough time to start a new job, what with no vacation time, but it's a great opportunity. It will be nice to be in on a huge project from the ground up.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
I'm on my third cup of the day. It's an acquired taste. But as long as you have a method of delivery of your caffeine, it doesn't really matter. I happen to like coffee, but everyone's tastes are different. A lot does depend on how it was made though.
For the last 3.5 years I've had unlimited free access to fountain soda, and 5 cent cans out of vending machines...and water of course. I usually had water til 11, and if by about 1115 I didn't have any soda I would get a killer headache. Well, during my 2 week vacation with unemployment, I slowly weened myself off of caffeine. Fast forward to present day, and it's $1.25 for bottles of Coke, or free water/coffee. I think I'm going to try to stick to water all day. I do find myself getting extremely sleepy around 1 or 2, but I manage.

Had a Dentist appointment a couple nights ago and he was very pleased to hear that I've essentially been forced to stop drinking soda We'll see how long it goes before I'm walking to the nearest convenience store for a case to hide in my desk.

The coffee I just had was just plain awful. I had to load it with milk and sugar to get the crap taste out, and it didn't help much. I have no idea what kind or if there was any flavor to it. If you ask me it was definitely flavored coffee; Roasted Crap

Old
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
So after much deliberation, I took one of my job offers, even though my current place lobbied hard to get me to stay. I start on the 17th. Tough time to start a new job, what with no vacation time, but it's a great opportunity. It will be nice to be in on a huge project from the ground up.
My employer is starting a new round of hirees on the 17th I think...what with no vacation time to start. You live "just north" of Boston. HMMMMM

Old
11-30-2012, 09:32 AM
EverettMike

Quote:
Whatever. Go ride your skateboard.

:punches a guy near him and takes his coffee:

Old
11-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
I have no idea what kind or if there was any flavor to it. If you ask me it was definitely flavored coffee; Roasted Crap

Old
11-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
My employer is starting a new round of hirees on the 17th I think...what with no vacation time to start. You live "just north" of Boston. HMMMMM
If your employer offers free coffee, then I'm OK with that.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:34 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettMike View Post
Whatever. Go ride your skateboard.

:punches a guy near him and takes his coffee:
No more skating for me. I got too tall, and found out it's a long way to the ground. Plus having a car at 17 kinda made the skateboard a little obsolete.

I have been pounding back water since the coffee, and the grossness will not quit. I'm dying here.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:35 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
If your employer offers free coffee, then I'm OK with that.
I was more wondering if it was the same place I can't imagine it being true though. There's a zillion places with new hire dates this month I'm sure.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:38 AM
BMC
PerJohan Axelsson

Quote:
I've never been able to drink that stuff. For years I relied on Pepsi for my caffeine fix but I gave that up a few years ago. Tea actually has more caffeine than coffee but I never think to have any unless I'm not feeling well. You might want to give that a try- my personal favorite is Red Rose with half a teaspoon of sugar/sugar substitute. Strong stuff that will keep you awake for hours lol.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
I was more wondering if it was the same place I can't imagine it being true though. There's a zillion places with new hire dates this month I'm sure.
My new place has start dates every week I think. It's in the health care arena.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
No more skating for me. I got too tall, and found out it's a long way to the ground. Plus having a car at 17 kinda made the skateboard a little obsolete.

I have been pounding back water since the coffee, and the grossness will not quit. I'm dying here.
Gum works best for me. When you run out for a pack, make sure you grab a case of soda too.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Dogberry
NHL2Seattle plzkthx

I used to love coffee, but I had to give it up... I can't have any caffeine any more. Even decaf coffee is unwise, and I even have to limit my chocolate intake (which is ok because I was never much of chocolate fan anyway).

Old
11-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
For the last 3.5 years I've had unlimited free access to fountain soda, and 5 cent cans out of vending machines...and water of course. I usually had water til 11, and if by about 1115 I didn't have any soda I would get a killer headache. Well, during my 2 week vacation with unemployment, I slowly weened myself off of caffeine. Fast forward to present day, and it's $1.25 for bottles of Coke, or free water/coffee. I think I'm going to try to stick to water all day. I do find myself getting extremely sleepy around 1 or 2, but I manage.

Had a Dentist appointment a couple nights ago and he was very pleased to hear that I've essentially been forced to stop drinking soda We'll see how long it goes before I'm walking to the nearest convenience store for a case to hide in my desk.

The coffee I just had was just plain awful. I had to load it with milk and sugar to get the crap taste out, and it didn't help much. I have no idea what kind or if there was any flavor to it. If you ask me it was definitely flavored coffee; Roasted Crap
Neither my brother nor I ever drank coffee, then a few years ago he spent some time in Jamaica and started drinking it. So I'm visiting, and he says, "the only reason you don't like coffee is you haven't had the good stuff." He brews some expensive Jamaican coffee and gives it to me. I try it. Tastes like crap.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:26 AM
Morris Wanchuk

Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Quote:

Coffee mad in office coffee machines is vile.

I drink a fair amount of coffee but not he value brand, watery swill that has been offered at my last few employers.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Ference the Finger
Ference is my binky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Coffee mad in office coffee machines is vile.

I drink a fair amount of coffee but not he value brand, watery swill that has been offered at my last few employers.
I'm lucky in that my current place of employ offers free Kuerig coffee, so you can make what you like, and it's not subject to the vagueries of how someone else decided to make it that morning. They have enough acceptable options, but it's still not the coffee i brew at home. At least that gets me through most of the morning...

Closed Thread