HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Notices

Red Wings player destinations during the Lockout

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-30-2012, 05:33 AM
  #451
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!
 
The Zetterberg Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 17,539
vCash: 515
Marchenko with a PP assist in CSKA's 2-1 win. Datsyuk didn't have any points, both goals by former Wings wonderkid prospect Igor Grigorenko (what could have been) in a decent game although boring at times to be honest. Datsyuk went over 20 minutes on ice, Marchenko played a ton in the first period as Amur basically spent a bunch of time in the box with three straight penalities CSKA cashing in on the last one, but not a bunch over the back half of the game. I liked how Marchenko looked starting to look like our prospects are going to have an insane competition over the PP spots. Terrible news for Billins, Marshall, and Almqvist if you ask me especially with Kronwall already in the role.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
  #452
TheZec
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Another 2G, 1A for Brunner and 1G, 2A for Zetterberg in Zug 5:2 win against the leader Geneva.

TheZec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 05:24 PM
  #453
ChadS
Registered User
 
ChadS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,738
vCash: 500
Mursak with a goal and 2 assists, Kindl with two assists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZec View Post
Another 2G, 1A for Brunner and 1G, 2A for Zetterberg in Zug 5:2 win against the leader Geneva.
Highlights: http://www.bluewin.ch/de/index.php/1...=135883&page=1


Last edited by ChadS: 11-30-2012 at 05:51 PM.
ChadS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 03:23 PM
  #454
Tomas W
Registered User
 
Tomas W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,689
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZec View Post
Another 2G, 1A for Brunner and 1G, 2A for Zetterberg in Zug 5:2 win against the leader Geneva.
Another day at the office, then.

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 03:40 PM
  #455
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 17,851
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Lol at Servette goalie on that third goal.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 05:06 PM
  #456
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 16,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
"Das ist weltklasse". Even I can understand this!

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2012, 12:41 PM
  #457
Tomas W
Registered User
 
Tomas W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,689
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
"Das ist weltklasse". Even I can understand this!
Does he say "das ist vansinne"?

Nice goal by Omark there, a spin and then a hard wrister just below the crossbar.

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2012, 03:17 PM
  #458
Btown67
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas W View Post
Does he say "das ist vansinne"?
Almost.. it's "wahnsinn", which means awesome ;-)

Btown67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2012, 04:59 PM
  #459
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 16,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown67 View Post
Almost.. it's "wahnsinn", which means awesome ;-)
wahnsinn translates to vansinne in Swedish so he was onto something there

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2012, 05:58 PM
  #460
norrisnick
Registered User
 
norrisnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown67 View Post
Almost.. it's "wahnsinn", which means awesome ;-)
Colloquially, yes. Literally it means something more along the lines of madness/crazy/insane.

norrisnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 02:54 AM
  #461
Tomas W
Registered User
 
Tomas W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,689
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
wahnsinn translates to vansinne in Swedish so he was onto something there
Thought so,

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 06:29 AM
  #462
Henkka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,786
vCash: 528
Point/game scoring list from NHLrs in Switzerland.

1. Damien Brunner EV Zug ----- 25g, 20+24=44p, +21, 1.76p/g
2. Henrik Zetterberg EV Zug --- 15g, 12+13=25p, +18, 1.67p/g
3. John Tavares Bern ---------- 19g, 11+18=29p, +8, 1.53p/g
4. Tyler Seguin EHC Biel -------- 23g, 22+13=35p, +0, 1.52p/g
5. Linus Omark EV Zug --------- 27g, 11+30=41p, +15, 1.52p/g
6. Patrice Bergeron Lugano ---- 15g, 9+11=20p, +8, 1.33p/g
7. Patrick Kane EHC Biel ------- 11g, 6+7=13p, -5, 1.18p/g
8. Rick Nash Davos ------------ 17g, 12+6=18p, +5, 1.06p/g
9. Logan Couture Geneve ------ 22g, 7+16=23p, +8, 1.05p/g
10. Joe Thornton Davos -------- 24g, 5+18=23p, +7, 0.96p/g
11. Jason Spezza Rapperswil --- 22g, 7+13=20p, -3, 0.91p/g
12. Dustin Brown Zurich -------- 8g, 4+3=7p, +0, 0.88p/g
13. Brooks Laich Kloten -------- 17g, 6+9=15p, +8, 0.88p/g
14. Tyler Ennis Langnau -------- 10g, 3+5=8p, -8, 0,80p/g

Henkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 06:55 AM
  #463
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 17,851
vCash: 500
Tavares is picking it up lately, Z and Brunner still holding the lead. Awesome, awesome.

Do they count pp and sh goals against to +/- in NLA?

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM
  #464
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!
 
The Zetterberg Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 17,539
vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Point/game scoring list from NHLrs in Switzerland.

1. Damien Brunner EV Zug ----- 25g, 20+24=44p, +21, 1.76p/g
2. Henrik Zetterberg EV Zug --- 15g, 12+13=25p, +18, 1.67p/g
3. John Tavares Bern ---------- 19g, 11+18=29p, +8, 1.53p/g
4. Tyler Seguin EHC Biel -------- 23g, 22+13=35p, +0, 1.52p/g
5. Linus Omark EV Zug --------- 27g, 11+30=41p, +15, 1.52p/g
6. Patrice Bergeron Lugano ---- 15g, 9+11=20p, +8, 1.33p/g
7. Patrick Kane EHC Biel ------- 11g, 6+7=13p, -5, 1.18p/g
8. Rick Nash Davos ------------ 17g, 12+6=18p, +5, 1.06p/g
9. Logan Couture Geneve ------ 22g, 7+16=23p, +8, 1.05p/g
10. Joe Thornton Davos -------- 24g, 5+18=23p, +7, 0.96p/g
11. Jason Spezza Rapperswil --- 22g, 7+13=20p, -3, 0.91p/g
12. Dustin Brown Zurich -------- 8g, 4+3=7p, +0, 0.88p/g
13. Brooks Laich Kloten -------- 17g, 6+9=15p, +8, 0.88p/g
14. Tyler Ennis Langnau -------- 10g, 3+5=8p, -8, 0,80p/g
Very impressive for our guys, like I said with Mursak that point per game total when you stack it up with the other NHL players in the league tells you something.

Did find it interesting the Couture has left his team over there. Think I read about a couple guys that left the Swiss league as well another notable one from this list is Ennis. Now Ennis is actually hurt but is not expected back. Curious how some of these guys are only signing for a couple months.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 07:32 AM
  #465
Henkka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,786
vCash: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
Do they count pp and sh goals against to +/- in NLA?
Of course not.

It's the same statistical system than everywhere.

Henkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 07:57 AM
  #466
WeberStreit
Registered User
 
WeberStreit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 633
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Very impressive for our guys, like I said with Mursak that point per game total when you stack it up with the other NHL players in the league tells you something.

Did find it interesting the Couture has left his team over there. Think I read about a couple guys that left the Swiss league as well another notable one from this list is Ennis. Now Ennis is actually hurt but is not expected back. Curious how some of these guys are only signing for a couple months.
Couture got in the dog house of coach Chris McSorley and left.
McSorley now wants to land Crosby in Geneva.
Ennis and Spurgeon are both hurt. Plus some lockout players only got contracts for 2 months. I think Seguin also has a contract till december. Don't know what's up with that. And in case of Ennis and Spurgeon, they haven't been playing lights out and were injured more often than not. So I think Langnau is taking the chance to land some other NHL players.

WeberStreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 11:55 AM
  #467
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Point/game scoring list from NHLrs in Switzerland.

1. Damien Brunner EV Zug ----- 25g, 20+24=44p, +21, 1.76p/g
2. Henrik Zetterberg EV Zug --- 15g, 12+13=25p, +18, 1.67p/g
3. John Tavares Bern ---------- 19g, 11+18=29p, +8, 1.53p/g
4. Tyler Seguin EHC Biel -------- 23g, 22+13=35p, +0, 1.52p/g
5. Linus Omark EV Zug --------- 27g, 11+30=41p, +15, 1.52p/g
6. Patrice Bergeron Lugano ---- 15g, 9+11=20p, +8, 1.33p/g
7. Patrick Kane EHC Biel ------- 11g, 6+7=13p, -5, 1.18p/g
8. Rick Nash Davos ------------ 17g, 12+6=18p, +5, 1.06p/g
9. Logan Couture Geneve ------ 22g, 7+16=23p, +8, 1.05p/g
10. Joe Thornton Davos -------- 24g, 5+18=23p, +7, 0.96p/g
11. Jason Spezza Rapperswil --- 22g, 7+13=20p, -3, 0.91p/g
12. Dustin Brown Zurich -------- 8g, 4+3=7p, +0, 0.88p/g
13. Brooks Laich Kloten -------- 17g, 6+9=15p, +8, 0.88p/g
14. Tyler Ennis Langnau -------- 10g, 3+5=8p, -8, 0,80p/g
I am really looking forward to a Filppula-Zetterberg-Brunner line in Detroit.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 04:21 PM
  #468
HockeytownOverhaul
Registered User
 
HockeytownOverhaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Brunners stats are sharing good company. Look at those +/-'s too. Z bringing DRW hockey to Zug.

On another note, I see Kris Newbery has 21 points and in the scoring race in the AHL. And he drops the mitts. I'm gonna be pissed if he turns into a Stewart and becomes a scoring power-fowrad though it seems like he's getting a decent amount of assists, he's got more points than Gus and 1 less goal. Hopefully it's a fluke but I was bummed when we let him go. Janik too.

HockeytownOverhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 04:50 PM
  #469
cjm502
#FireHolland
 
cjm502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mid Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 665
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeytownOverhaul View Post
Brunners stats are sharing good company. Look at those +/-'s too. Z bringing DRW hockey to Zug.

On another note, I see Kris Newbery has 21 points and in the scoring race in the AHL. And he drops the mitts. I'm gonna be pissed if he turns into a Stewart and becomes a scoring power-fowrad though it seems like he's getting a decent amount of assists, he's got more points than Gus and 1 less goal. Hopefully it's a fluke but I was bummed when we let him go. Janik too.
Janik was nothing special, some call ups he was solid others he was horrible. I always thought Newbury would be a great bottom 6 NHL forward though, hes just pure grit and energy, plus he has the skill to keep up with all the other bottom 6 guys too.

cjm502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 01:18 PM
  #470
MB94
@MBFarina94
 
MB94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,531
vCash: 500
Brunner already with a goal in the first against fribourg (2nd place team)

edit: 2 goals now in the first period

MB94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
  #471
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB Stars View Post
Brunner already with a goal in the first against fribourg (2nd place team)

edit: 2 goals now in the first period
His first goal was a beautiful wrister, although Conz didn't look overly good on this one.

TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 01:37 PM
  #472
Bench
Moderator
Realgud!
 
Bench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Monk's
Posts: 7,224
vCash: 500
Is Brunner really this good or what? Everybody on that list, sans Omark, is a legit star in the NHL.

Or I guess maybe he's a lot like Omark. Hmm.

Bench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 02:01 PM
  #473
TheNeutrality
Living out a lie
 
TheNeutrality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post
Is Brunner really this good or what? Everybody on that list, sans Omark, is a legit star in the NHL.

Or I guess maybe he's a lot like Omark. Hmm.
I would take this list with a grain of salt. He knows the league, the rink size and his opponents. And he profits from playing on the most dangerous line in the NLA. He's good, but I seriously doubt that he's better than guys like Zetterberg, Seguin, Tavares, Kane or Nash.

But who knows? We'll know when he plays for the Wings in the NHL. And not one second earlier.

TheNeutrality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 02:02 PM
  #474
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post
Is Brunner really this good or what? Everybody on that list, sans Omark, is a legit star in the NHL.

Or I guess maybe he's a lot like Omark. Hmm.
THose are just the NHLers
Here are the top 10 without NHL players

# Player name Pos Team GP G A P PIM +/-
1. Damien Brunner F EV Zug 25 20 24 44 45 21
2. Linus Omark F EV Zug 27 11 30 41 20 15
3. Tyler Seguin F EHC Biel 23 22 13 35 24 0
4. Jacob Micflikier LW EHC Biel 26 12 20 32 18 5
5. Glen Metropolit C HC Lugano 27 10 22 32 32 10
6. Byron Ritchie C SC Bern 26 12 18 30 30 11
7. John Tavares C SC Bern 19 11 18 29 14 8
8. Ryan Gardner C SC Bern 27 15 11 26 16 0
9. Rafael Diaz D EV Zug 24 7 19 26 10 22
10. Henrik Zetterberg LW EV Zug 15 12 13 25 14 18

It's safe to say that Jacob Micflikier and Rafael Diaz and Byron Richie aren't better than Rick Nash.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 02:22 PM
  #475
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 17,851
vCash: 500
Dats with two assists in 4-1 over Slovan.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.