HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

GM Connected: HF All Stars - Free Agency Day 1! - Lots of openings (360)

Closed Thread

Old
11-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Malakian#13

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Backhand forehand is fine on a breakaway and I certainly have no complaints with people doing it then, what I was refering to is when people come off the sideboard and seemingly try to score from the side of the net in a completely unrealistic manner. I never even accused you of using this move so I don't know why you are getting defensive over this I only stated that I became frustrated whenever playing against you because of the system that you run.

Old
11-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredaDORES View Post
You're talking about when you sent me a message that just said "nice goals"? Way to address the issue. You lost that game 5-1, dude. The only thing I "exploited" was your terrible defense. You allowed me to rip shot after shot from the top of the faceoff circles. That's not a glitch. That's just bad defense on your part.

Apparently if someone doesn't play the same system/style that you play, they're a glitcher. Get over yourself, dude.
Quote:
This is exactly what I'm trying to explain. Learn to play defense and stop calling snipes glitches.
i thought you didnt do the same thing over and over? lol

the left/right snap shot glitch goal from the exact same pixel on the ice. i improved my defence by parking my defenceman in one spot that you kept trying to go to 3 times a shift lol

im over you, and im getting over this entire game mode lol

Old
11-30-2012, 04:44 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
i thought you didnt do the same thing over and over? lol

the left/right snap shot glitch goal from the exact same pixel on the ice. i improved my defence by parking my defenceman in one spot that you kept trying to go to 3 times a shift lol

im over you, and im getting over this entire game mode lol
You're about as dense as they come, I guess. If a shot is available when I'm skating in untouched, I'm going to take it. If you continue to play crappy defense, then I'm going to make you pay over and over. What do you want me to do, wait for your team to get back in the zone after you've turned the puck over, causing an odd man rush? I rarely even needed to set up in the zone and cycle because you were so out of position that high percentage scoring zones were open as soon as I crossed the blue line.

Your defense is the problem. Accept that and improve or continue to lose. Just know that you look like a child complaining about "glitches".

Old
11-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
You're about as dense as they come, I guess. If a shot is available when I'm skating in untouched, I'm going to take it. If you continue to play crappy defense, then I'm going to make you pay over and over. What do you want me to do, wait for your team to get back in the zone after you've turned the puck over, causing an odd man rush? I rarely even needed to set up in the zone and cycle because you were so out of position that high percentage scoring zones were open as soon as I crossed the blue line.

Your defense is the problem. Accept that and improve or continue to lose. Just know that you look like a child complaining about "glitches".

to sum it up, he is a glitcher, i am a child.

He even uses the same insult every time lol. Time for the ignore list

Old
11-30-2012, 05:28 PM
WhiteMandingo

You sure are respected PsychicSaw. Thats why you just got kicked out of Men of Mayhem for rage quitting and tried slandering the league on their hf thread.

Old
11-30-2012, 06:27 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post

to sum it up, he is a glitcher, i am a child.

He even uses the same insult every time lol. Time for the ignore list
See ya.

Old
12-01-2012, 12:40 AM
WhiteMandingo

http://momleague.forumotion.com/f1-league-announcements

Old
12-01-2012, 01:08 AM
EggsBenedict
Cucumbersasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBruins View Post
Gosh, what an inviting league you guys have there. It's no wonder why your commish has had, and been a part of so many successful leagues.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:24 AM
WhiteMandingo

That league is run alot better than this one. We actually get to play all our games. No rage quitting other than Psychic Saw

Old
12-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Malakian#13

Wow..... If I run this league so poorly why are you in it just drop out..

Old
12-01-2012, 01:54 AM
WhiteMandingo

I didnt say its run poorly did I? I said that league is run better. When someone rage quits it is dealt with. Everyone communicates on the website or KIK so we get to play all our games.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:05 AM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

So Minnesota played the first period of our first game with a co-op player. I didn't even realize until two goals in. I messaged him asking why he had two players and he said he "had a friend over". What the f? We're allowing friends to play for them in the playoffs? I quit the game. We'll replay game 1 when it's 1v1.

Baffled.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Malakian#13

I've grown tired of all the issues that have come up involving you over the season.. I dealt with the situation where Carolina quit and your still bringing it up.. This happened at least a month ago but you brought it up in the thread for no apparent reason. I questioned him about it got a immediate response about why he did it and rather than remove him from the league warned him about quitting and let him off with a warning because he had a valid reason for what he did and took ownership over the action. After this I got messages from both of you claiming that the other quit so I simply told both of you not to play each other anymore. That should have been the end of that right there and its rather annoying that you keep bringing him up. Later in the first round of the playoffs you are down 2-0 in your series with Philadelphia and about a minute away from going down 3-0.. either you quit or there was a disconnect but you come to the forum and claim that Philadelphia quit and want him removed. Really?? Philadelphia reported that you went straight to the dashboard which indicates that you quit and frankly I believe him because it seems like your taking this game way too seriously and that incident screams desperate attempt to avoid elimination, I really probably should have removed you at that point but let it slide. Now your directly insulting the way I operate this league .. I know you have invested a lot of time in this league and for that reason I don't want to remove you. It's great that your dedicated to the league and look to complete all your games but you really need to either check yourself, stop bringing up past incidents, stop attacking other general managers on the forum, don't expect everybody to play every single game, don't ask me to remove general managers if they miss one or two games (toronto), don't insult the way I run the league or I'm going to ask you to leave the league.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Malakian#13

He joined the league after I addresed the situation involving St. Louis and told everybody that they were no longer able to have co-players so yeah thats fine I'll message him before I go to work tomorrow morning and make it clear that it has to be 1 vs 1

Old
12-01-2012, 02:35 AM
ThePsychicSaw

he has an obsession over me, its past humorous, and just pathetic at this point.
i mean this was just two hours ago
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...263223&page=27

and no league is run more poorly, in my experience, than the men of mayhem.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:41 AM
WhiteMandingo

No, you didn't deal with anything. There is no valid reason for rage quitting 4 times in a row. We are in the same division so thats 6 games in a season we are not supposed to play? That game against PHI your talking about there was 18:00 minutes left, not 2:00 and it desynchronised noone quit. When I said Toronto should be kicked it was 3 sim periods in a row where he either ignored me or didn't play his games. And saying that a league is run better than this one is not "directly insulting the way you run this league". I was defending the other league from ToiletKitchens remark. I am the Panthers which means I have the two biggest rage quitters in the league in my division(WPG and CAR). Am I just supposed to not play those games and lose my players to random injuries and get losses because they won't finish the game anyway?

Old
12-01-2012, 02:45 AM
ThePsychicSaw

Quote:
No, you didn't deal with anything. There is no valid reason for rage quitting 4 times in a row. We are in the same division so thats 6 games in a season we are not supposed to play? That game against PHI your talking about there was 18:00 minutes left, not 2:00 and it desynchronised noone quit. When I said Toronto should be kicked it was 3 sim periods in a row where he either ignored me or didn't play his games. And saying that a league is run better than this one is not "directly insulting the way you run this league". I was defending the other league from ToiletKitchens remark. I am the Panthers which means I have the two biggest rage quitters in the league in my division(WPG and CAR). Am I just supposed to not play those games and lose my players to random injuries and get losses because they won't finish the game anyway?
actually I quit twice on you, you quit 3 times on me. I noted it. not that it matters, the GM dealt with it best he could since for whatever reason we couldnt come to an agreement on games.

why are you still bringing it up? and in every post? and in every thread?

its like you are jealous, over an insignificant game meant for fun clean play, that I can play legit and outplay you everytime, because ever since I called you out on being a cheap player youve hounded me.

But im done, seriously, this is it. you want to be a man you message me on xbox if you got something to ask. stop being a little butt hurt gossip girl among these message boards, donk.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:46 AM
WhiteMandingo

The reason I bring up an incident from over a month ago is because he just got kicked from another league for rage quitting and started sending me stupid messages over xbox live calling me "donkey" and other stupid insults. I dont care if you kick me from this league. I blocked him on xbox and hf and have found other leagues where this doesn't happen.

Old
12-01-2012, 02:58 AM
ThePsychicSaw

and to make things clear that league i got kicked for was from Men of Mayhem (yep, the one with no integrity) for leaving a tied 1-1 game because my opponent, friends of the commish, was playing with no respect at all. Told him dont waste my time invite when youre ready to play with sportsmanship. Kicked instantly.

ive had to defend myself now on this in like 5 threads because this tuggernaut guy keeps bringing it up, and I pride myself on my play and my name in these leagues, I've put a lot of time into them. hence, why i dont let people who abuse this game and their opponent to get away with shenanigans if i can help it.

Old
12-01-2012, 05:03 AM
WhiteMandingo

After looking at most of the HF leagues its ridiculous. PsychicSaw is in all of them. Are you a shut in? Do you have nothing to do outside of NHL 13? Im in 5 leagues and it takes up too much time to be worth it. Get a life.

Old
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Malakian#13

Florida I've given you every chance to let it go yet you have failed to stop with the attacks towards Carolina and they seem to just becoming more frequent and childish so its become obvious to me that in fact you do not take this league seriously and are not concerned about being a part of it so its my pleasure to remove you as panthers GM. Should be a much more enjoyable 2013/2014 season for me without you in the league and I'm really looking forward to it. Mods of you can somehow prevent this BlazinBruins from spamming my thread with ignorance that would be awesome.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:09 PM
littleranger
Follow @thelandshock

Looking like the and are hoping to finish this series today and will be ready for the next round anytime after that. Ottawa currently leads the series three games to one.

Old
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Gibbs18

Quote:

Caught up in your lies or what?

ill be on in like 20 to finish our series.

Old
12-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Malakian#13

Looks like you dominated that period lol

Old
12-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Gibbs18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakian#13 View Post