HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

[360 Connected][WESTERN Super League**OLD THREAD**

Old
11-30-2012, 04:16 PM
ThePsychicSaw

vCash: 500
Thanks ladyface. And, of course, I'm ready for another season in this league.

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Inside McKenzie

lets try to avoid the personal attacks going back and forth, i know they are enticing to do (based on first hand experience in another league these days lol) but they don't really help

if a number of you think a particular person in the league should be approached about an issue or removed from the league please let me and/or jumbo know with an explanation via PM

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 09:02 PM
WhiteMandingo

http://momleague.forumotion.com/f1-league-announcements

WhiteMandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 09:05 PM
WhiteMandingo

Double post

Old
12-01-2012, 12:05 AM
ThePsychicSaw

cant read that site, been banned from that awful pathetic excuse for a league.

men of mayhem has zero integrity as a league. youd be perfect for it tuggernaut.

Old
12-01-2012, 12:27 AM
WhiteMandingo

Haha ok kid. Of course you would say that seeing as how you just got banned for rage quitting. It must have no integrity if we ban rage quitters.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:00 AM
ThePsychicSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBruins View Post
Haha ok kid. Of course you would say that seeing as how you just got banned for rage quitting. It must have no integrity if we ban rage quitters.
I'm very vocal about that incident, because I willingly left and told my opponent and the GM instantly. game was TIED 1-1 (contradicting why most people, like you, quit out, to take an inevitable win from your opponent) with less than a minute left. My opponent was another cookie cutter exploiting scum, that didn't deserve a point. I don't personally care about winning or losing but I care about wasting my time playing someone that has no remorse for cheating his opponent.

I was instantly banned. no question. he was friends with the comissh. Based on the actions taken, i don't find it coincidental I was in the commish same division tearing up, i was 10-1 as the ducks. Kicked me to have a better chancce winning. i mean he was already pissed at me, yep immature, for not doing an unfair trade he kept hounding me for, as he did with multiple others as well. its a rigged league lead by an immature kid with no care about the 30 people investing their time into it.

done eating your words yet?

Last edited by ThePsychicSaw: 12-01-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Old
12-01-2012, 01:07 AM
JUMBOcanuck

vCash: 883
come on guys, keep it civil.

JUMBOcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 01:11 AM
ThePsychicSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUMBOcanuck View Post
come on guys, keep it civil.
theres a select few that it's almost impossible to with.

But anyways, very curious on how my players develop this offseason. anything else we should be doing to help the league, in the meantime?

Old
12-01-2012, 01:13 AM
WhiteMandingo

Scoring short handed breakaway goals isnt exploiting. Grow up and take the loss. You make me sick how you put on this act when really your just a whiny little "donkey" as you say. Your like a kid at wal mart who starts screaming when your mom won't buy you a toy or some candy.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:19 AM
WhiteMandingo

And quit trying to make me some like the villain. I am in 5 leagues. You were in 4 of them and you're the only guy I don't like in any of them. You rage quit on me 4 times in one night in HF All stars. Then you got banned from Men Of Mayhem. Now you put on some stupid innocent nice guy act in this league cuz your sick of getting made fun of.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:32 AM
WhiteMandingo

But ya Im done talking to you. Putting you on ignore list "donkey".

Old
12-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Inside McKenzie

you were both warned to stop twice and tuggernaut, you did not. psychicsaw has been a little too aggressive in how he conveys his message at times this year but he has recently had a lot of positive things to say about other people and in recent days has received several positive testimonials.

I have only heard negative things about you and from you, tuggernaut. It is time for you to move on and focus on your other leagues.

The Jets are now open

Old
12-01-2012, 01:51 AM
WhiteMandingo

I dont care I played like 7 games man.

Old
12-01-2012, 01:58 AM
ThePsychicSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBruins View Post
And quit trying to make me some like the villain. I am in 5 leagues. You were in 4 of them and you're the only guy I don't like in any of them. You rage quit on me 4 times in one night in HF All stars. Then you got banned from Men Of Mayhem. Now you put on some stupid innocent nice guy act in this league cuz your sick of getting made fun of.
yeah we both quit on each other quit a bit in that one specific league. We had our differences, get on with it. You just can't seem to let it go. you know my gamertag, quit the charades.

see you in those other leagues.

Old
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
phillythunder21

Ahhhhhh dammit. I would love to switch to the jets but just agreed to a pretty big deal as Nashville and don't feel right switching after agreeing to a deal with a different GM and leaving him hanging

phillythunder21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Brawlstreet101

What does the jets roster look like? If it hasn't been altered to much I'll take them

Last edited by Brawlstreet101: 12-01-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Brawlstreet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillythunder21 View Post
Ahhhhhh dammit. I would love to switch to the jets but just agreed to a pretty big deal as Nashville and don't feel right switching after agreeing to a deal with a different GM and leaving him hanging
yeah best to stick with what you have unless there are extenuating circumstances. you can make nashville into the team you like, well except maybe some of their uniforms

Old
12-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky fresh View Post
What does the jets roster look like? If it hasn't been altered to much I'll take them
the trades are listed on the first post

off the top of my head they traded away Zach Bogosian and Eric Fehr, acquired Tim Thomas and Marc Savard

what region are you from?

Old
12-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Inside McKenzie

Activity check update

I have received more responses but still less than half the league. The deadline was last night. I'm not going to kick out half the league immediately but I am pretty surprised. The new deadline will be Monday morning when the draft is scheduled. If teams have not responded by then, I will remove them. If less than 22 teams have responded I will not advance the schedule, at least for a couple days, while we then seek so many new owners.

Remember you can respond in this thread, PM me, xbox live msg me

Old
12-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Brawlstreet101

I'm out west in Seattle. I'll take them but I can't believe that bogosian trade was allowed to go through lol

Brawlstreet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky fresh View Post
I'm out west in Seattle. I'll take them but I can't believe that bogosian trade was allowed to go through lol
ok ill be home in the early evening to accept you

we don't veto trades unless they are pretty clear attempts to stack or where no real argument can be raised as to why one team should make it, otherwise it is a pretty slippery slope. I made the trade for bogosian lol but we wouldn't have rejected it otherwise, every team doesn't have an 86 goalie for a couple seasons. Bogosian at 84 will probably go up a bit and yeah the other GM was probably a little short sighted, although keep in mind even the leagues that move pretty quick are going to get through maybe what 5-6 years at most? If you prefer, i imagine at least a few other teams will open up shortly as a result of the activity check

Old
12-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Wombat Legion

The Minnesota Wild are pleased to announce the first trade of this young offseason.

Patrick Kane
Viktor Stalberg
Jamal Mayers
Sean O'Donnell
Brandon Bollig

Danny Heatley
Matt Dumba
Kyle Brodziak
Torrey Mitchell
Kurtis Foster

First and foremost, we would like to thank each player for their tremendous contributions to the team over the past few years.

Danny Heatley has been a true leader and found real chemistry playing on Captain Koivu's wing. We will miss his wicked shot and wish him lots of success in Chicago.

Kyle Brodziak has been developed into the prototypical 3rd line center that could fill in nicely on the 2nd line when called upon. He gives it his all every shift and we know he will thrive on any team he plays on.

We only had Torrey Mitchell on our team for 1 year, but he was an absolute pleasure to have. He's a heart and soul type player and we will miss the influence he had on his teammates.

Kurtis Foster will be most fondly remembered for his booming powerplay goals. Unfortunately we weren't able to give him the ice time he deserved and we're glad he'll have an opportunity to prove himself on another team.

We have always had high hopes for Matthew Dumba and it's painful to let go of such a dynamic, promising prospect, but when an opportunity of this magnitude presents itself you have to give to get. We have no doubt Matt will eventually become an all-star in this league for many years to come.

It's always sad to lose quality individuals, but in saying that, we are absolutely ecstatic with the the players we have brought in and believe strongly they help us become a better team; the ultimate goal of every trade for our organization.

Patrick Kane will immediately slot in next to Henrik Zetterberg and Zach Parise on our first line to create one of the most dynamic and deadly lines in the NHL, combining incredible speed and skill. Players like Kane aren't easy to get, so we're thrilled and believe he's found a home for the rest of his career.

We're also very pleased to add Viktor Stalberg to our organization. We lost 2 quality 3rd liners in Brodziak and Mitchell, and were glad to fill one of those holes with the addition of Viktor. Speed is certainly a characteristic we're trying to create here in Minnesota, and when you can find a player with speed, size, and skill like Stalberg possess, you have to act. We feel Viktor will thrive on our 3rd line and play well on our 2nd line as well when called upon.

Mayers, O'Donnell, and Bollig were all acquired on expiring contracts, and while we don't plan on re-signing them, we wish them success in their future hockey endeavors.

Awesome trade Chicago. I'm already excited to get next season underway!

Wombat Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 12:55 PM
ThePsychicSaw

killer trade

Old
12-01-2012, 01:23 PM
CoRD
Shots Fired

vCash: 50
I didn't do the activity check because I was playing in the Finals at the time.. but I'm here! lol

CoRD is offline   Reply With Quote