HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Thread About Nothing Part 184: Surprised Panda Is Surprised

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
  #51
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West of Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 25,610
vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
Ahem, as a fellow 5' girl... I double that boys are smelly post

But, seriously... if the little things are igniting her in that way, work your way up the anger chain and find out what the hell has got her on edge.

That's if this is the kind of relationship that is worth that type of work, of course.

If being around her is like walking through a mine field even on a good day... tip toe your way on out. It won't get any better.
Oh I've tried to make it work..but yeah it's a mine field at this point... plus she doesn't seem nearly as interested to make it work as I am so i'm moving on. I loved her text to me yesterday though

" You A** H*** really ? You left my dryer sheets on the top shelf and made me climb on top of the counter to get them "

there was some other stuff but yeah...I was dying laughing.

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:15 PM
  #52
onefatsurfer
I speak in code
 
onefatsurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,211
vCash: 500
LOL. dryer sheets. god forbid your clothes stick together a little bit when you take them out of the dryer

onefatsurfer is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:16 PM
  #53
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,698
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Then you should've started a better one?
Well never around to start one but you guys can do better!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:16 PM
  #54
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering
 
manilaNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyar View Post


5' and also thinks boys are smelly...annnnd both post on a devils forum. what are the odds?
Think the rest of them can handle it? Probably not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Oh I've tried to make it work..but yeah it's a mine field at this point... plus she doesn't seem nearly as interested to make it work as I am so i'm moving on. I loved her text to me yesterday though

" You A** H*** really ? You left my dryer sheets on the top shelf and made me climb on top of the counter to get them "

there was some other stuff but yeah...I was dying laughing.
That's a fantastic amount of crazy.
Are you going with the gentlemanly "blow **** up and run" approach out of the mine field? Or sleek, quiet escape?

manilaNJ is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:17 PM
  #55
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West of Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 25,610
vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
Think the rest of them can handle it? Probably not



That's a fantastic amount of crazy.
Are you going with the gentlemanly "blow **** up and run" approach out of the mine field? Or sleek, quiet escape?
Well she already ended things...and last I heard she started dating someone 3 days after she broke it off with me ( from her...she thought it would be a good idea if I heard it from her )...I got the message about dryer sheets yesterday...so either she's trying to keep knocking me down with reasons as to why I wasn't good enough for her...or she's regretting it and trying to get me to talk to her... I deleted the text without responding.

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:18 PM
  #56
onefatsurfer
I speak in code
 
onefatsurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,211
vCash: 500
Step 1: blow up all the mines.
Step 2: have super angry sex
Step 3: tell her to GTFO.
Step 4: steal the money out of her wallet while she's getting her toothbrush out of your bathroom
Step 5: ???
Step 6: profit.

onefatsurfer is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:18 PM
  #57
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333
 
MartyOwns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 10,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
What?

Seriously, I'm not playing this time. What the ****?
just being MartyOwns today lol

MartyOwns is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
  #58
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West of Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 25,610
vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
Step 1: blow up all the mines.
Step 2: have super angry sex
Step 3: tell her to GTFO.
Step 4: steal the money out of her wallet while she's getting her toothbrush out of your bathroom
Step 5: ???
Step 6: profit.
Is step 5 post all "pictures" and "videos" I have of her online ?

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
  #59
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Is step 5 post all "pictures" and "videos" I have of her online ?
No, but that can lead to the profit part?

__________________
"Why I'll be a Devil forever [...] two words. Trust and respect." - Mr. Pat Burns
"I learned not to question Cowbell's willingness to ban." - Brian Boyle
Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
  #60
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333
 
MartyOwns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 10,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
tip toe your way on out
obligatory tippy toe tippy toe!


MartyOwns is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
  #61
onefatsurfer
I speak in code
 
onefatsurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Is step 5 post all "pictures" and "videos" I have of her online ?
yes, on one of those "sell your gf's sex tape to the internet for $50" sites.

onefatsurfer is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
  #62
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering
 
manilaNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Well she already ended things...and last I heard she started dating someone 3 days after she broke it off with me ( from her...she thought it would be a good idea if I heard it from her )...I got the message about dryer sheets yesterday...so either she's trying to keep knocking me down with reasons as to why I wasn't good enough for her...or she's regretting it and trying to get me to talk to her... I deleted the text without responding.
The easiest way to rope in a new sucker is to play the "I just broke up with my inconsiderate ******* exboyfriend" card.

If she ended things like that, she probably just wants reassurances that you're chasing after her. Deleting was the best way to go about it.

manilaNJ is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:26 PM
  #63
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West of Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 25,610
vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
The easiest way to rope in a new sucker is to play the "I just broke up with my inconsiderate ******* exboyfriend" card.

If she ended things like that, she probably just wants reassurances that you're chasing after her. Deleting was the best way to go about it.
God I hope she discovers I put the toilet paper with the pull out part over the roll instead of under.

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
  #64
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
God I hope she discovers I put the toilet paper with the pull out part over the roll instead of under.
Oh no, I'd rip that **** off the wall and put it back the correct way. Don't mess with TP

Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
  #65
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering
 
manilaNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
God I hope she discovers I put the toilet paper with the pull out part over the roll instead of under.
...and the toilet seat up, of course?

manilaNJ is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
  #66
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: West of Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 25,610
vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
...and the toilet seat up, of course?
Actually no I was always extra considerate of that...that's a fury I wanted no part of.

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:38 PM
  #67
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,700
vCash: 500
Apparently lots has happened in here since complaining about the excitement of the weekend.

CerebralGenesis is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:38 PM
  #68
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering
 
manilaNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk9 View Post
Actually no I was always extra considerate of that...that's a fury I wanted no part of.
The trait of a true gentleman.

manilaNJ is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:43 PM
  #69
onefatsurfer
I speak in code
 
onefatsurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,211
vCash: 500
IMO, it should work like this:
the guy puts the toilet seat down after he goes
the girl puts it up after she goes

the chances are that if you go, the next person to go will be the other person. that's a totally fair agreement for everyone.

onefatsurfer is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:43 PM
  #70
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 46,943
vCash: 50
The league of midgets in here.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:45 PM
  #71
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering
 
manilaNJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,728
vCash: 500
that's if you're in some sort of cohabitation, of course.

entirely different story if you have overnight guests who leave the lid up late at night.. and then some unsuspecting, half asleep, girl happens to fall into the toilet

manilaNJ is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
  #72
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
sharp angle try
 
Richer's Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: photoshop labor camp
Country: United States
Posts: 48,947
vCash: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
IMO, it should work like this:
the guy puts the toilet seat down after he goes
the girl puts it up after she goes

the chances are that if you go, the next person to go will be the other person. that's a totally fair agreement for everyone.
1) Any girl that doesn't look down at the seat before sitting down deserves whatever she gets.

2) A guy should be considerate enough to;
a) put the seat up before urinating
b) put seat back down again after

Any unfortunate incidents that may occur then are the fault of both parties.

__________________

Pie can't compete with cake. Put candles in a cake it's a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, someone's drunk in the kitchen. - Jim Gaffigan
Richer's Ghost is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:49 PM
  #73
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 46,943
vCash: 50
The worst is some dude who is too lazy to lift the seat up and............Oh God.......


Bob Richards is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
  #74
selyar
Need cupcakes?
 
selyar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
that's if you're in some sort of cohabitation, of course.

entirely different story if you have overnight guests who leave the lid up late at night.. and then some unsuspecting, half asleep, girl happens to fall into the toilet
this feel. i know it.

selyar is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
  #75
Cowbell232
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,317
vCash: 500
Not only that, but I feel like if you leave the seat up it's more likely to smell/be other sorts of nasty in there.

I know it's at least semi-irrational, but whatever.

Cowbell232 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.