HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Luongo: the continuing saga ...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-03-2012, 11:47 AM
  #1
spiny norman
Global Moderator
Dinsdale !!!
 
spiny norman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,455
vCash: 500
Luongo: the continuing saga ...

You know the drill. Get an infraction in here, get removed from the entire trade board.

previous thread

spiny norman is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 11:59 AM
  #2
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score
 
Vankiller Whale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,798
vCash: 5555
Did anyone ever find the link to the Pierre McGuire thing? I want to know how the Bozak + Kadri thing came up in conversation. Was it like "Bozak + Kadri done deal" kind of thing, or "I'd expect players like Kadri or Bozak to be of interest", or what?

Vankiller Whale is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:24 PM
  #3
Liferleafer
Golf....again....
 
Liferleafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
Did anyone ever find the link to the Pierre McGuire thing? I want to know how the Bozak + Kadri thing came up in conversation. Was it like "Bozak + Kadri done deal" kind of thing, or "I'd expect players like Kadri or Bozak to be of interest", or what?
I don't have the link...i'm also not sure how much stock i pit in it.

Liferleafer is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:26 PM
  #4
sully1410
Registered User
 
sully1410's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Turner Valley, Alta.
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,045
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
Did anyone ever find the link to the Pierre McGuire thing? I want to know how the Bozak + Kadri thing came up in conversation. Was it like "Bozak + Kadri done deal" kind of thing, or "I'd expect players like Kadri or Bozak to be of interest", or what?
What's all the hype with this Bozak character anyways? I know he preformed well in junior or college or whatever...but I've heard alot hot and cold about the guy.

My biggest issue with any trade surrounding Luongo is that every one always throws in the top ten protected. Does that mean if the team sucks even with Luongo...Vancouver loses out on part of the deal? Or does it just get carried over until the leafs make the playoffs?

sully1410 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
  #5
Sypher04
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
What's all the hype with this Bozak character anyways? I know he preformed well in junior or college or whatever...but I've heard alot hot and cold about the guy.

My biggest issue with any trade surrounding Luongo is that every one always throws in the top ten protected. Does that mean if the team sucks even with Luongo...Vancouver loses out on part of the deal? Or does it just get carried over until the leafs make the playoffs?
When you talk about protected picks, it usually just mean it defers to another previously agreed upon year.

Sypher04 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
  #6
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score
 
Vankiller Whale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,798
vCash: 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
What's all the hype with this Bozak character anyways? I know he preformed well in junior or college or whatever...but I've heard alot hot and cold about the guy.

My biggest issue with any trade surrounding Luongo is that every one always throws in the top ten protected. Does that mean if the team sucks even with Luongo...Vancouver loses out on part of the deal? Or does it just get carried over until the leafs make the playoffs?
It could either be changed to a 2nd if they miss the playoffs, or gets pushed off until the next time the Leafs make the playoffs. It doesn't matter too much to me, because I am positive the Leafs make the playoffs with Luongo.

Personally I'm not that interested in Bozak, but apparently there have been a lot of rumours about him being involved, so who knows?

Vankiller Whale is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:30 PM
  #7
NYVanfan
Registered User
 
NYVanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5,987
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
What's all the hype with this Bozak character anyways? I know he preformed well in junior or college or whatever...but I've heard alot hot and cold about the guy.

My biggest issue with any trade surrounding Luongo is that every one always throws in the top ten protected. Does that mean if the team sucks even with Luongo...Vancouver loses out on part of the deal? Or does it just get carried over until the leafs make the playoffs?
the former, i think
though not sure ive ever seen a pick trade stipulation like that in real life.
i think it's incredibly unlikely that the leafs finish in the bottom 3rd of nets w Luongo, so it's irrelevant...

the rumoured Bozak and Kadri deal would be palatable as long as the 1st is included.

but in truth I haven't watched much of either of these guys ...just loads and loads of type on these boards for the mostpart...

it strikes me that we'd be giving the best player in the deal by a country mile

NYVanfan is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 12:34 PM
  #8
DJOpus
Registered User
 
DJOpus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,732
vCash: 500
Last thread I made a comment that the Leafs would be almost as good as Vancouver if they got the goaltending that Vancouver got.

Here's how I came to that conclusion.

Last year, the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, and basically everyone of the Canucks except Hansen had an off year. Blame the short off-season, blame bad coaching, blame injuries but that's what happened. In terms of goals for, the Canucks were tied for 4th and the Leafs were 9th.

I think going forward the Canucks have a better offense but last year it was pretty close because while the Canucks slumped, Kessel, Lupul and Bozak put up their best seasons ever by significant margins. As a Leaf fan, if you think that Kessel, Lupul, and Bozak will continue to do well while the Canucks stars will continue to not preform at or near their peak, I think its safe to assume that the Leafs will have similar offensive numbers to the Canucks.

Defensively, the Canucks allowed basically the same amount of shots and same amount of chances (yes people actually keep that stat) as the Leafs. The Canucks finished 4th in goals against while the Leafs finished 29th. This is the biggest difference between the two teams. Switch this around and the Leafs are competing for home ice while the Canucks are likely missing the playoffs.

Add empty net goals to the equation and things get even closer for goal for and further apart for goals against.

That's why I was saying that switching goalies would basically switch the teams fortunes. The teams wouldn't be completely equal but let's be honest here, we are comparing a back to back President's trophy team to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a while...one player isn't going to completely close the gap but a top goalie would make the gap pretty small (if you assume Lupul and Kessel can keep it up).

NOTE: As a Canucks fan, the reason I am not prepared to offer top 10 protection on a pick is that I wouldn't want to gamble on Kessel and Lupul putting up similar totals next year.

DJOpus is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 01:14 PM
  #9
Luck 6
\\_______
 
Luck 6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
Last thread I made a comment that the Leafs would be almost as good as Vancouver if they got the goaltending that Vancouver got.

Here's how I came to that conclusion.

Last year, the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, and basically everyone of the Canucks except Hansen had an off year. Blame the short off-season, blame bad coaching, blame injuries but that's what happened. In terms of goals for, the Canucks were tied for 4th and the Leafs were 9th.

I think going forward the Canucks have a better offense but last year it was pretty close because while the Canucks slumped, Kessel, Lupul and Bozak put up their best seasons ever by significant margins. As a Leaf fan, if you think that Kessel, Lupul, and Bozak will continue to do well while the Canucks stars will continue to not preform at or near their peak, I think its safe to assume that the Leafs will have similar offensive numbers to the Canucks.

Defensively, the Canucks allowed basically the same amount of shots and same amount of chances (yes people actually keep that stat) as the Leafs. The Canucks finished 4th in goals against while the Leafs finished 29th. This is the biggest difference between the two teams. Switch this around and the Leafs are competing for home ice while the Canucks are likely missing the playoffs.

Add empty net goals to the equation and things get even closer for goal for and further apart for goals against.

That's why I was saying that switching goalies would basically switch the teams fortunes. The teams wouldn't be completely equal but let's be honest here, we are comparing a back to back President's trophy team to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a while...one player isn't going to completely close the gap but a top goalie would make the gap pretty small (if you assume Lupul and Kessel can keep it up).

NOTE: As a Canucks fan, the reason I am not prepared to offer top 10 protection on a pick is that I wouldn't want to gamble on Kessel and Lupul putting up similar totals next year.
While I agree with you in theory, some things simply cannot be measured by looking at goals for and goals against stats. The Canucks are a far better team even if we had Reimer in net. I don't think many Leaf fans would argue that. But, with Luongo in net, I do sincerely believe the Leafs make the playoffs next season. The only protection I would give in the 1st is top 5 protection; if it's top 5 it is defered to the following year no exceptions.

Luck 6 is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 01:32 PM
  #10
Ho Borvat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
Last thread I made a comment that the Leafs would be almost as good as Vancouver if they got the goaltending that Vancouver got.

Here's how I came to that conclusion.

Last year, the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, and basically everyone of the Canucks except Hansen had an off year. Blame the short off-season, blame bad coaching, blame injuries but that's what happened. In terms of goals for, the Canucks were tied for 4th and the Leafs were 9th.

I think going forward the Canucks have a better offense but last year it was pretty close because while the Canucks slumped, Kessel, Lupul and Bozak put up their best seasons ever by significant margins. As a Leaf fan, if you think that Kessel, Lupul, and Bozak will continue to do well while the Canucks stars will continue to not preform at or near their peak, I think its safe to assume that the Leafs will have similar offensive numbers to the Canucks.

Defensively, the Canucks allowed basically the same amount of shots and same amount of chances (yes people actually keep that stat) as the Leafs. The Canucks finished 4th in goals against while the Leafs finished 29th. This is the biggest difference between the two teams. Switch this around and the Leafs are competing for home ice while the Canucks are likely missing the playoffs.

Add empty net goals to the equation and things get even closer for goal for and further apart for goals against.

That's why I was saying that switching goalies would basically switch the teams fortunes. The teams wouldn't be completely equal but let's be honest here, we are comparing a back to back President's trophy team to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a while...one player isn't going to completely close the gap but a top goalie would make the gap pretty small (if you assume Lupul and Kessel can keep it up).

NOTE: As a Canucks fan, the reason I am not prepared to offer top 10 protection on a pick is that I wouldn't want to gamble on Kessel and Lupul putting up similar totals next year.
A ways back someone was arguing that Schneider = Reimer and the difference was Reimer faced tougher shots.

Well they faced nearly an identical number of shots over an identical number of games so shot quality should normalize over time. Schneider had a significantly better save percentage,

The canucks leaned heavily on their goaltending because they could.

Ho Borvat is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:11 PM
  #11
Henrik To Daniel
Registered User
 
Henrik To Daniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,942
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
Last thread I made a comment that the Leafs would be almost as good as Vancouver if they got the goaltending that Vancouver got.

Here's how I came to that conclusion.

Last year, the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, and basically everyone of the Canucks except Hansen had an off year. Blame the short off-season, blame bad coaching, blame injuries but that's what happened. In terms of goals for, the Canucks were tied for 4th and the Leafs were 9th.

I think going forward the Canucks have a better offense but last year it was pretty close because while the Canucks slumped, Kessel, Lupul and Bozak put up their best seasons ever by significant margins. As a Leaf fan, if you think that Kessel, Lupul, and Bozak will continue to do well while the Canucks stars will continue to not preform at or near their peak, I think its safe to assume that the Leafs will have similar offensive numbers to the Canucks.

Defensively, the Canucks allowed basically the same amount of shots and same amount of chances (yes people actually keep that stat) as the Leafs. The Canucks finished 4th in goals against while the Leafs finished 29th. This is the biggest difference between the two teams. Switch this around and the Leafs are competing for home ice while the Canucks are likely missing the playoffs.

Add empty net goals to the equation and things get even closer for goal for and further apart for goals against.

That's why I was saying that switching goalies would basically switch the teams fortunes. The teams wouldn't be completely equal but let's be honest here, we are comparing a back to back President's trophy team to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a while...one player isn't going to completely close the gap but a top goalie would make the gap pretty small (if you assume Lupul and Kessel can keep it up).

NOTE: As a Canucks fan, the reason I am not prepared to offer top 10 protection on a pick is that I wouldn't want to gamble on Kessel and Lupul putting up similar totals next year.
This is ridiculous. I will bet money that Lupul and Kessel had career years last year and will not replicate their seasons.

Also the Canucks would still win their division if they had Reimer in net. The Leafs probably squeak into the playoffs with Luongo.

Henrik To Daniel is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
  #12
Spazmatic Dan
The Circle of Leaf
 
Spazmatic Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chatham, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOpus View Post
Last thread I made a comment that the Leafs would be almost as good as Vancouver if they got the goaltending that Vancouver got.

Here's how I came to that conclusion.

Last year, the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, and basically everyone of the Canucks except Hansen had an off year. Blame the short off-season, blame bad coaching, blame injuries but that's what happened. In terms of goals for, the Canucks were tied for 4th and the Leafs were 9th.

I think going forward the Canucks have a better offense but last year it was pretty close because while the Canucks slumped, Kessel, Lupul and Bozak put up their best seasons ever by significant margins. As a Leaf fan, if you think that Kessel, Lupul, and Bozak will continue to do well while the Canucks stars will continue to not preform at or near their peak, I think its safe to assume that the Leafs will have similar offensive numbers to the Canucks.

Defensively, the Canucks allowed basically the same amount of shots and same amount of chances (yes people actually keep that stat) as the Leafs. The Canucks finished 4th in goals against while the Leafs finished 29th. This is the biggest difference between the two teams. Switch this around and the Leafs are competing for home ice while the Canucks are likely missing the playoffs.

Add empty net goals to the equation and things get even closer for goal for and further apart for goals against.

That's why I was saying that switching goalies would basically switch the teams fortunes. The teams wouldn't be completely equal but let's be honest here, we are comparing a back to back President's trophy team to a team that hasn't made the playoffs in a while...one player isn't going to completely close the gap but a top goalie would make the gap pretty small (if you assume Lupul and Kessel can keep it up).

NOTE: As a Canucks fan, the reason I am not prepared to offer top 10 protection on a pick is that I wouldn't want to gamble on Kessel and Lupul putting up similar totals next year.

I don't know about almost as good as Vancouver, but I do think it would make a major difference which is why Leafs fans (some I guess) are willing to give up assets despite contractual concerns which have been beaten to death endlessly.

The bolded part is exactly why the Leafs would want the pick protection. If we as fans were confident enough that the only way it would become a problem was by freak accident I don't think you'd see us asking for it. The uncertainty surrounding the team (especially depending on what we would need to give up) is why you see it requested.

Spazmatic Dan is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
  #13
doorman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Thunder Bay
Country: Canada
Posts: 414
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik To Daniel View Post
This is ridiculous. I will bet money that Lupul and Kessel had career years last year and will not replicate their seasons.

Also the Canucks would still win their division if they had Reimer in net. The Leafs probably squeak into the playoffs with Luongo.
Ok, i could see your point with Lupul, sorta, but it isn't like he hasn't scored 20+ goals before, but point taken. But Kessel, seriously? Now I am not saying he is the best player in the league or anything like that, but he has averaged 34 goals a season. How do you not see him repeating his previous season?

doorman is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:33 PM
  #14
Bourne Endeavor
Moderator
( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
 
Bourne Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,529
vCash: 13357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik To Daniel View Post
This is ridiculous. I will bet money that Lupul and Kessel had career years last year and will not replicate their seasons.

Also the Canucks would still win their division if they had Reimer in net. The Leafs probably squeak into the playoffs with Luongo.
In fairness, we would win the division because there is virtually no one that can challenge us. Minnesota has the best shot but even that is unlikely. I'd take that bet though because I see both Kessel and Lupul having comparable seasons. Perhaps, not exact but hardly a huge drop off. It is why I want Lupul.

Bourne Endeavor is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:38 PM
  #15
Fogelhund
Registered User
 
Fogelhund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik To Daniel View Post
This is ridiculous. I will bet money that Lupul and Kessel had career years last year and will not replicate their seasons.
Get them a real C, and they most certainly should.

Fogelhund is online now  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:50 PM
  #16
Co Ho*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Endeavor View Post
In fairness, we would win the division because there is virtually no one that can challenge us. Minnesota has the best shot but even that is unlikely. I'd take that bet though because I see both Kessel and Lupul having comparable seasons. Perhaps, not exact but hardly a huge drop off. It is why I want Lupul.
You never know when Edmonton will break out. Edmonton and Minnesota both have pretty decent chances at the playoffs. Colorado could be a bubble team (personally I don't see them making the playoffs, but I could be wrong).

Co Ho* is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
  #17
bcjonny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
Oh My ... Why does this thread keep sucking me back in...

I just do not believe that the TML's are a good trading partner for the playing services of Roberto Luongo. The compensation package would be significant and the TML's do not have the "expendable assets" to make it work.

On a selfish note I do not want to turn on the TV every Saturday to see #1 Luongo raising his arms and head butting the TML's after another victory. To make it worse will be to look at the dregs we were lucky to get ...

If we are going to take a haircut on this deal then Luongo will not be traded to a high visibilty market like Toronto where he will stand as a constant reminder of this.

And once again I am saddened by the disrespect shown to Luongo by the large number of posters on this board who quite frankly for the most part do not deserve to have him in the Blue and White. No one player alone has the potential to shift your teams fortunes more than Luongo yet you continue to offer crap.

If I were GMMG I would only make a deal that improves the team ... Komisarek, MacArthur, Connolly, Lombardi, Bozak, Frattin, Blacker, Liles, Franson, Ashton, Crabb, Kadri are not upgrades at any position over the person they may be displacing.

bcjonny is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:11 PM
  #18
Cogburn
Registered User
 
Cogburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,702
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Get them a real C, and they most certainly should.
Grabovski is paid like a real C.

In all seriousness though Colborne or Kadri were traded for and drafted respectively to be a top six center, and simply "getting" one that is ready is going to hurt short term if an option is even available. I'd say the same for a goalie, but one is available that can help change the team futures, and all we seem to hear is "his contract/age makes him useless".

(Naturally not you specifically, but I really don't think a lot of Leafs poster understand the situation we were in prior to getting Luongo...bare prospect cupboard, thanks Burke, and basically all offense and defense with no goal tending. He made our team successful when after the last season prior to getting him, we were lost.)

Cogburn is online now  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:16 PM
  #19
Jerkini
Registered User
 
Jerkini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
On a selfish note I do not want to turn on the TV every Saturday to see #1 Luongo raising his arms and head butting the TML's after another victory. To make it worse will be to look at the dregs we were lucky to get ...
I think this is why any deal is unlikely to happen.

Jerkini is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
  #20
Fogelhund
Registered User
 
Fogelhund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkini View Post
I think this is why any deal is unlikely to happen.
Thankfully GM's don't operate this way, they just seek ways to improve their teams.

Fogelhund is online now  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:25 PM
  #21
Spazmatic Dan
The Circle of Leaf
 
Spazmatic Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chatham, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne Endeavor View Post
In fairness, we would win the division because there is virtually no one that can challenge us. Minnesota has the best shot but even that is unlikely. I'd take that bet though because I see both Kessel and Lupul having comparable seasons. Perhaps, not exact but hardly a huge drop off. It is why I want Lupul.
And also probably why Burke would want to keep him .

Without him our scoring situation looks bleak unless we see a bounce back from Kulemin and a surge from Van Reimsdyk. Optimistic at best.

Spazmatic Dan is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:26 PM
  #22
Spazmatic Dan
The Circle of Leaf
 
Spazmatic Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chatham, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Get them a real C, and they most certainly should.
Get them a real C and I'd hope for improvement to be honest.

Spazmatic Dan is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:38 PM
  #23
Ho Borvat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spasmatic Dan View Post
And also probably why Burke would want to keep him .

Without him our scoring situation looks bleak unless we see a bounce back from Kulemin and a surge from Van Reimsdyk. Optimistic at best.
This is why I dont see Lupul/Bozak as players Gillis would target.

Paying a premium on guys who just had career years.

I see him trying to buy low on guys like Kadri/Kulemin.

Ho Borvat is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:45 PM
  #24
Bourne Endeavor
Moderator
( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
 
Bourne Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,529
vCash: 13357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spasmatic Dan View Post
And also probably why Burke would want to keep him .

Without him our scoring situation looks bleak unless we see a bounce back from Kulemin and a surge from Van Reimsdyk. Optimistic at best.
Oh, I don't doubt that and he should. Although, one has to believe Kulemin can rebound passed seven goals.

Betting man that I am, I see it more likely Kadri++ happens for this very reason.

Bourne Endeavor is offline  
Old
12-03-2012, 03:45 PM
  #25
Bleach Clean
Registered User
 
Bleach Clean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 15,181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Thankfully GM's don't operate this way, they just seek ways to improve their teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spasmatic Dan View Post
Get them a real C and I'd hope for improvement to be honest.


What do you guys think Bozak is? 2C? 3C? Tweener? I'm surprised he can turn in a career year in points and people still see him as the weak link dragging that line down... What more do you think he could do?

Bleach Clean is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.