- Not so sure about Therrien, it seems Marc Bergevin overlooked other potential candidates and decided to choose his new found buddy after they met on the set of a french late night talk show called l'antichambre.
- Impressed with Plekanec the other guys not so much but they don't seem to really care, Markov's injury in the KHL is a source of concern
- Max Pacioretty was the best news we got from last season, although I wish we ould see some more regularity in his scoring next season.
- So far not enough info from last year's draft. Galchentyuk is ripping it with Sarnia Sting.
- The Bulldog's have been a terrible team so far, although the season is still young, Blake Geoffrion's injury plus Louis Leblanc's is not good news. I believe the team has a lot of hot headed players who all look forward to be playing in the big city and they are probably putting personal interests before collective effort.
Does anyone else think we lost the Scott Gomez trade?
I know your joking and for good reason, PK and McDonagh would've been incredible for years to come. But down the road, if it were not for that awful trade, we never would have gotten Gally and a possible future #1C with that much skill thru the draft. Solid drafting/developing and a good rebuild could make us contenders year after year instead of the fill in the hole style we've used to sneak in the playoffs and be out by 2 rd unless magic is caught by a goalie (Halak 2010)