I hope I'm wrong, but that D is going to burn so hard

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
zorz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey16 View Post
No Nedomlel and Stransky on the roster is killing me a don't understand it I really feel sorry for those kids.
Also, too bad Kostalek isn't there..
I think Kostalek is injured or something. He hasn't played a game for quite a long time.

Old
12-03-2012, 11:34 AM
joey16

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorz View Post
I think Kostalek is injured or something. He hasn't played a game for quite a long time.
Yes, I know. I don't know how serious that injury is though. I think a month ago there were people saying he'd be missed for like six weeks, not sure. Maybe it changed.
But I'm OK with that (even if he's healthy at that time) even though it would be nice to see him.
Nedomlel is much bigger loss. Still don't get it.

joey16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Swipes

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siftak View Post
http://www.cslh.cz/clanek/915-sirsi-...let-v-ufe.html

What the hell is that??? The defenders... Patrik Urbanec - WHAT? Vojtěch Zadražil - WHY???? Tomáš Pavelka - WHAT THE HELL???

And Jenik just in the sub and Unfoutunatelly my informations about Nedomlel was true...

Did Prerost finaly got stupid???
Not looking so good is it? Mind you, our defense is normally pretty bad so it doesn't make so much difference. But it would have been nice to have Nedomlel and Kostalek though.

Swipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM
wings5

idiots... But question is how have Nedomlel and Stransky looked in international competition and Czech junior leagues? The players named may not be as highly touted but they have been playing on big ice all year and all of their lives. Might be a slower transition for Power forwards like Stransky and Physical Defenceman like Nedomlel. But they still should have been invited. I'm just speculating their transition might have been less easy. But they have more skills than many named...

wings5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Czechexpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings5 View Post
idiots... But question is how have Nedomlel and Stransky looked in international competition and Czech junior leagues? The players named may not be as highly touted but they have been playing on big ice all year and all of their lives. Might be a slower transition for Power forwards like Stransky and Physical Defenceman like Nedomlel. But they still should have been invited. I'm just speculating their transition might have been less easy. But they have more skills than many named...
it´s partly true for Nedomlel, stil think that he is better than Sidlik, Urbanec, Zadrazil and of course Kvapil.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 05:43 AM
zorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechexpert View Post
it´s partly true for Nedomlel, stil think that he is better than Sidlik, Urbanec, Zadrazil and of course Kvapil.
any surprises there for you? good or bad

Old
12-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Czechexpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorz View Post
any surprises there for you? good or bad
would like to see Stransky and Nedomlel on roster but not surprised they were passed. Prerost doesn´t like both guys plus there could be still problem with Stransky´s Czech team(Vitkovice).
Never been impressed by Urbanec, hate Kvapil(but no surprise seeing him on roster) and really don´t like Sidlik.

Hope that both Hrbas and Pavelka play better than when I saw them last time. Glad to see Doudera on team, could be key PP defenceman against Switzerland and Latvia. Below average skater and will struggle in own zone against top team but brings puck skills on PP.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2012, 11:20 PM
wings5

What can you guys tell me about the players invited to camp playing in the Czech Republic this year? Seems many are in u20 league or higher.

wings5 is offline   Reply With Quote