Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

WJC Squad 2012-13?

Old
12-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Huffman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnurvel View Post
I think Pettersson will do fine (and I'm not just saying that because he's a Linköping player :p). When LHC J20 played in the WJCC in the pre-season (in Russia), they played NA teams on several occasions, and Pettersson never had any problems then. In fact, he was named the best D-man as well as MVP of the entire tournament. Also, since he's been playing on the men's team, he's constantly been one of the best D-men on the team. He still hasn't been on the ice when the opponents have scored, which I think is pretty impressive, considering his total TOI is 1½ hours.

I think Rönnberg knew what he got himself into when selecting Pettersson, is all I'm saying
I have not seen him much but that's pretty impressive. Rönnberg's favorites usually play pretty well.

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Schnurvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry2perry View Post
I have not seen him much but that's pretty impressive. Rönnberg's favorites usually play pretty well.
Forgot to mention he also scored 4g/4a in six games, which made him the 2nd highest scorer overall.

Schnurvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
joe89

I'm not that afraid of neither defenseman not "doing fine", they're all pretty good men's players. But we lack high-end skills. Now those calm puckmovers usually thrive so it might be better in reality than on paper in the end, that remains to be seen. Big ice requires a bit different qualities aswell, and we have a very mobile core.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Four1 Lead
We got Nylander.

I hope Tom Nilsson does well.

Good luck, guys!

Four1 Lead is offline   Reply With Quote