Rules Regular Season
- If I find you're inactive, you get one warning, and after that you're out.
- You can play team play as long as it's agreed upon by the opposing player
- You cannot trade a bunch of picks in future years for one or two picks.
- You cannot trade away any pick farther than two years away.
- Rage quits are dealt with on a case-to-case basis
*New* - Waivers:
- everyone is now fair game, however, you can protest each time someone is put on waivers without you doing it and there's a good chance it'll get revoked. If its your fault (like you trade for too many players and are over the roster limit) that's no longer my problem and anyone can claim whoever is put on waivers by the game. If it's an injury thing and someone comes back early, that's fine. If you traded for the right amount of players, but the game screwed you somehow, or whatever it may be, I'll revoke it.
- You must play solo, no team play.
- If you lose your connection in a one or two goal game, you must restart the game and can only resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals must be awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in.
- If you lose your connection in a game where you are losing by 3 or more goals, you forfeit that game and must play the next game with your lowest overall rated goalie.
- same rules as regular season with regards to waivers/trading
- no sign-and-trades involving UFAs who are rated over 80 whatsoever! No signed UFA 80OVA or higher can be traded until the season begins. You cannot trade a pending UFA unless you are just trading his rights.
_____East__________________|_____West__________________ Round One:
1. WPG vs. 8. FLA (WPG 4-0) | 1. CGY vs. 8. VAN (VAN 4-2)
2. PIT vs. 7. BUF (BUF 4-0) | 2. DET vs. 7. SJ (DET 4-1)
3. TOR vs. 6. PHI (PHI 4-1) | 3. PHX vs. 6. MIN (PHX 4-0)
4. MTL vs. 5. NYR (NYR 4-0) | 4. CHI vs. 5. NAS (CHI 4-3)
1. WPG vs. 7. BUF (WPG 4-3) | 2. DET vs. 8. VAN (VAN 4-3)
5. NYR vs. 6. PHI (NYR 4-3) | 3. PHX vs. 4. CHI (CHI 4-1)
1. WPG vs. 5. NYR (WIN 4-0) | 4. CHI vs. 8. VAN (CHI 4-2)
The Stanley Cup Finals
1. WPG vs. 4. CHI (WIN 4-0)
- Drop The Mitts - dco8993
Scott Hartnell(84)-Brad Richards(87)-Daniel Briere(84)
Ryan Malone(82)-Vincent Lecavalier(85)-Teddy Purcell(82)
Jussi Jokinen(81)-Nate Thompson(74)-Shane Doan(82)
Dana Tyrell(78)***1/2-Kyle Chipchura(73)-Tom Pyatt(76)***1/2
Matt Carle(86)-Viktor Hedman(85)****1/2
Eric Brewer(83)-Mattias Ohlund(81)
Marc-Andre Bergeron(80)-Keith Aulie(76)****
Looking for a young D-man or good D prospect(s). Not particularly deep anywhere though so I'm willing to deal for every position outside of goal. Willing to move Little (4 gold star, 25, signed long-term @ 5.6).
Kane, Bogo, Pavelec untouchable. Everything else is fair game.
Last edited by Sergei Berezin: 12-11-2012 at 09:48 AM.
- Cor99 - Xx L3G1TS xX
Nathan Mackinnon - Mikhail Grabovski - Martin St Louis
Emerson Etem - Radek Faksa - Teemu Selanne
Matt Belesky - Cody Hodgson - Lee Stempniak
Brandon McMillan - Brian Boyle -Jamie Langenbrunner
(Extras: Dan Winnik, Nik Hagman, Scott Gomez)
Francois Beauchemin - Pavel Kubina
Bryan Allen - Thomas Hickey
Mike Komisarek - Toni Lydman
(Extras: Mathieu Carle)
- Duke Silver - Norman05
- Mart the Hitman - Mart The Hitman
N. Foligno (82)-A. Anisimov (81)-R. Johansen (77)
K. Huselius (80)-V. Prospal (80)-T. Kubalik (73)
M. Calvert (71)-D. Brassard (79)-M. Brown (72)
A. Giroux (73)-D. Savard (74)-M. Letestu (76)
F. Tyutin (84)-J. Johnson (84)
A. Aucoin (79)-J. Wisniewski (83)
B. Lebda (76)-N. Niktin (74)
S. Mason (81)
S. Bobrovsky (79)
70+ RW, good prospects, and draft picks
- nbradou - Governator
Eriksson - Getzlaf - Cogliano
Zherdev - Roy - Clutterbuck
Morrow - Moore - Miller
Eakin - Fiddler - Dvorak
Johnson - Karlsson
Ehrhoff - Boyle
Hunwick - Larsen
Pretty sure they're just in our contracts screen and such now. Don't know how to check who was picked when, but the guys are all there I believe. Least I'm pretty sure some of these guys were never on my team before.