HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Ah the joys of studying....

Exam 1
Sunday 10am
Status of studying - few hours left to go, I feel like I could do fine without doing anymore however

Exam 2
Sunday 7pm
Status of studying - Yet to begin (****)

Exam 3
Monday 9am
Status of studying - 4 more hours tops, I could do fine without anymore

Exam 4
Monday 7pm
Status of studying - completed all 39 review questions, would like to read over once more, required time would be about 1 hour

Exam 5
Tuesday 2pm
Status of studying - Done for now, will review some things monday night/tuesday morning.

Last edited by Grant: 12-07-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old
12-06-2012, 10:54 PM
BertCorbeau
The Sidebartender

vCash: 500
Ah the joys of having graduated from university.. No exams!

Old
12-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Baarle*
Lähme looduses

So this is gonna be my thought for the day, I notice a lot of people around me don't aim to be rich when they're older ya know, like a lot of people wanna do good for other people, have a job where they help others. And then there's me. I wanna be rich, that's my one of my biggest goals, that's why I do all the work and studying, not so I can get some job, I wanna be the dick living on bay street everyone hates. It really says a lot about my personality I think though, I mean I'm not the most caring or sensitive guy to other peoples problems. The people I befriend, other than my actual friends, are the people that will get me ahead. I don't care if some average co-worker doesn't like me, as long as the owner and upper management like me that's my goal. It sounds so cliche, but nice guys finish last. I know I'm gonna sound like an arrogant dick here, but it's not really my problem if you're poor or sick, I worked hard for my money and I'm not gonna give it away to some charity that may or may not spend it in the right places, I'll happily give my time in helping people, but I'm not donating my hard earned money. Hell, all my volunteer work isn't because I actually want to help (usually) it's so I have those references and experiences later on when they're of practical use to me. I just don't understand how people can aim for mediocrity, to stay middle class. That's not to say I'll be unhappy to be a middle class person later on, because I probably will be. But at this point I want to be some rich guy, and yet most of my peers don't care to be.

/rant.
Commence hatred/bashing

Old
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

new youtube layout sucks

Old
12-06-2012, 11:31 PM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

If you guys haven't already check out Japandroids - Celebration Rock, easily one of the top albums of 2012.

Old
12-06-2012, 11:35 PM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Ah the joys of studying....

Exam 1
Sunday 10am
Status of studying - few hours left to go, I feel like I could do fine without doing anymore however

Exam 2
Sunday 7pm
Status of studying - Yet to begin (****)

Exam 3
Monday 9am
Status of studying - 4 more hours tops, I could do fine without anymore

Exam 4
Monday 7pm
Status of studying - completed all 39 review questions, would like to read over once more, required time would be about 1 hour

Exam 5
Tuesday 2pm
Status of studying - halfway done, maybe another 4 hours left to go.
Young man what the heck are you doing on here? YOu should be studying.

Get your nose in a book before you get a boot up your backside!

Old
12-06-2012, 11:37 PM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
So this is gonna be my thought for the day, I notice a lot of people around me don't aim to be rich when they're older ya know, like a lot of people wanna do good for other people, have a job where they help others. And then there's me. I wanna be rich, that's my one of my biggest goals, that's why I do all the work and studying, not so I can get some job, I wanna be the dick living on bay street everyone hates. It really says a lot about my personality I think though, I mean I'm not the most caring or sensitive guy to other peoples problems. The people I befriend, other than my actual friends, are the people that will get me ahead. I don't care if some average co-worker doesn't like me, as long as the owner and upper management like me that's my goal. It sounds so cliche, but nice guys finish last. I know I'm gonna sound like an arrogant dick here, but it's not really my problem if you're poor or sick, I worked hard for my money and I'm not gonna give it away to some charity that may or may not spend it in the right places, I'll happily give my time in helping people, but I'm not donating my hard earned money. Hell, all my volunteer work isn't because I actually want to help (usually) it's so I have those references and experiences later on when they're of practical use to me. I just don't understand how people can aim for mediocrity, to stay middle class. That's not to say I'll be unhappy to be a middle class person later on, because I probably will be. But at this point I want to be some rich guy, and yet most of my peers don't care to be.

/rant.
Commence hatred/bashing
I forgive you.

Old
12-06-2012, 11:41 PM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

Phion why didn't you ever say this guy was this good

Last edited by kamosko: 12-06-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old
12-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:

/rant.
Commence hatred/bashing
I like the way this man thinks. Wish I had a goal.

12-07-2012, 12:05 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Wish you had a hero.

That poor ****'r is a trigger event away from being a Criminal Minds episode.

Old
12-07-2012, 12:18 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 166
Quote:
You do. See how drunk you can get every night..

Short-term goals are the best ones bro.

12-07-2012, 12:44 AM
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG

**** sakes, I hate relying on group members.

Old
12-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You do. See how drunk you can get every night..

Short-term goals are the best ones bro.
Well ya, but like his goal could lead him to being one of the richest people in the world but my goal will only lead me to AA. I've also gotta cut back right now, but when I go home for Xmas break, boy oh boy gonna be a gongshow.

Gonna post up some NBA odds right now on vBookie too, sir.

Old
12-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Still alive LR?

Morning lounge
yea just studying my ass off when my health wants a break

12-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post

Phion why didn't you ever say this guy was this good
I must've forgot to mention him

Old
12-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:

/rant.
Commence hatred/bashing
Nothing wrong with your attitude of wanting money, it's a life goal that pushes you to your limits. Also nothing wrong with not donating money. Everybody doesn't donate. Sure people may donate some, but nobody donates money to the point that they become less fortunate too, they all keep some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Young man what the heck are you doing on here? YOu should be studying.

Get your nose in a book before you get a boot up your backside!
I was taking a break

Quote:
Beautiful avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
**** sakes, I hate relying on group members.
Amen. I have one group project going on right now where I am in a group with 5 others. Project still in the early stages so hard to tell at this point but it seems 4 are extremely reliable with the 5th person at this point undecided. I got lucky.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:
Beautiful avatar.
2 big games the next two weeks. Gotta love it.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
2 big games the next two weeks. Gotta love it.
Two more W's as well

Was thinking yesterday...they are so close to being 12-0. I know they are 9-3 right now but remember way back when their 3 losses came at a combined 4 points? It's odd saying it because the record is already so good....but I think they are a better team than their record indicates.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Baarle*
Lähme looduses

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Wish you had a hero.

That poor ****'r is a trigger event away from being a Criminal Minds episode.
Somethings wrong with me...sometimes when I wacth criminal minds or similar shows I end up laughing

Old
12-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Grant
LL Genius

Eaten breakfast now, time to get back to the books.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:
Two more W's as well

Was thinking yesterday...they are so close to being 12-0. I know they are 9-3 right now but remember way back when their 3 losses came at a combined 4 points? It's odd saying it because the record is already so good....but I think they are a better team than their record indicates.
Yeah, they've been in every game they've played. They tend to hit their stride later in the season too. Their defense still worries me. Schuab has the ability to absolutely shred the pass defense and both SF and Houston's defenses will be tough.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:32 AM
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG

Quote:

Amen. I have one group project going on right now where I am in a group with 5 others. Project still in the early stages so hard to tell at this point but it seems 4 are extremely reliable with the 5th person at this point undecided. I got lucky.
We just did the presentation and did awful. This is what happens when they do it last minute, and expect me to stay up till 4 am with them. From now on, I'm doing assignments by myself. I have a damn 4.0 in this class.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
BertCorbeau
The Sidebartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
We just did the presentation and did awful. This is what happens when they do it last minute, and expect me to stay up till 4 am with them. From now on, I'm doing assignments by myself. I have a damn 4.0 in this class.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Yeah, they've been in every game they've played. They tend to hit their stride later in the season too. Their defense still worries me. Schuab has the ability to absolutely shred the pass defense and both SF and Houston's defenses will be tough.
Pats defense hasn't had a good game in a while, they are due to get another 4+ turnovers And since Brady threw an INT last game he won't be throwing one this game haha.

Old
12-07-2012, 11:05 AM
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Sup bro

Closed Thread