HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Anything Goes Thread: 5 for fighting

Closed Thread

Old
12-07-2012, 01:55 PM
coldsteelonice84

vCash: 10592
Yeah, I mean, if I do feel like making something when I get home, it's usually a frozen pizza and I take whatever veggies and cheese we have in the fridge, cut it all up, stack it up and make a super pizza. When I drink, it feels good and all but it doesn't impair me at all. I wish I could say it did so I'd have better stories to tell but on the other hand, there has to be someone who knows what the hell is going on and that's always me so you there's are defnitely upshots to that. Most notably, not getting in any kind of trouble. The downside is obviously everybody coming off as a ****ing retard and by extension thinking I think I am better than them because I'm not "drunk" like they are.

I don't know why, but my mom has the same thing. When she has went for surgery, she has to tell them to double or even triple the anesthetic and medication so it actually does something. I am positive it would be the same for me if I have to go in for something.

Old
12-07-2012, 02:06 PM
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
I'm an attorney, I hate judges. Some of the most incompetent people you will meet.
I could have used your help. I mean is it typical that they would write you a ticket when you're not there.

I can't remember the last time I was talked to that way. I felt like a child. Maybe they are used to talking to idiots all day so it's okay to treat people however the hell they want to.

Last edited by HawksFan74: 12-07-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old
12-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Illinihockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFan74 View Post
I could have used your help. I mean is it typical that they would write you a ticket when you're not there.

I can't remember the last time I was talked to that way. I felt like a child. Maybe they are used to talking to idiots all day so it's okay to treat people however the hell they want to.
A lot of judges talk to attorneys that way. Most of them have a highly inflated view of themselves.

Old
12-07-2012, 03:19 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'

vCash: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
I eat a lot better than I did back in the day but when I'm coming home after a night of partying, I'm picking up something quick, not getting the pots and pans out at 2 in the morning.

Reminds me of a story from junior year when I brought this girl back and started making pasta. Don't ask me why, we were drunk and hungry and I had pasta there to make.

Woke up the next morning with the stove on, all the pasta in the pot still. Fortunately my place didn't have a gas stove.

Old
12-07-2012, 03:34 PM
coldsteelonice84

Lol, I did something like that once too. Threw a pizza in the oven and fell asleep waiting for it to be done, woke up a couple hours later to just an absolutely heinous smell.

Old
12-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Illinihockey

Quote:
Lol, I did something like that once too. Threw a pizza in the oven and fell asleep waiting for it to be done, woke up a couple hours later to just an absolutely heinous smell.
Did that in college with my girlfriend. The pizza was burned into one solid black piece of I dont know what. We kept it sitting on the stove for the rest of the year as some kind of trophy for dumb *****.

Old
12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
coldsteelonice84

Guy just walked by me and into an ambulance having a heart attack, I'm not sure that he made it.

Old
12-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Gootie
Thug of the Year

vCash: 1868
Just did laundry, had 5 different single socks remaining.

Old
12-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Blue Liner

Notre Dame vs. Michigan State on NBC Sports right now.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:32 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Send a message via Skype™ to BBH
I hate everything now. I...

I still like Ghirardhelli, though.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Cullksinikers

Tried a cake shake from Portillo's tonight when I was out with friends.

It was very good. The shake is so rich that there's almost just too much of it. It's phenomenal, but I probably will never get one again. I hope that makes sense.

Old
12-07-2012, 10:41 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullksinikers View Post

It was very good. The shake is so rich that there's almost just too much of it. It's phenomenal, but I probably will never get one again. I hope that makes sense.
It's good for those long nights alone where you really don't have anything else to do, or you've run out of those ramen noodles from the back of your pantry from the Clinton Administration, but you're not really hungry enough to get a full meal.

Or you can just enjoy it either way, whether you want it or not. Because you will either way.

Old
12-07-2012, 11:03 PM
deytookerjaabs
Registered Smut User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullksinikers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBH View Post
It's good for those long nights alone where you really don't have anything else to do, or you've run out of those ramen noodles from the back of your pantry from the Clinton Administration, but you're not really hungry enough to get a full meal.

Or you can just enjoy it either way, whether you want it or not. Because you will either way.
I'm going to be a Debbie Downer here, to me, it tastes like any other fast food shake only with Portillo's cake bits blended in. I still easily prefer the ultimate: Culver's Concrete Shake.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size
1 Large (500.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
64.5g
99%
Saturated Fat
39.5g
197%
Cholesterol
386mg
129%
Sodium
300mg
13%
Total Carbohydrates
107.9g
36%
Sugars
94.8g

Last edited by deytookerjaabs: 12-07-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: proof
Old
12-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Cullksinikers

I prefer a burger. Never going to Portillo's again without getting food. I felt as though I was committing a sin.

Culver's has one of my favorite fast food burgers. Always knock out a triple bacon cheeseburger and a little extra something like a Mountain Dew Cooler.

Old
12-08-2012, 01:01 PM
MurrayBannerman
BBall ATD Champion

vCash: 1625
Having massive food cravings for this place right now

Very jealous of these two fellas right now

Old
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Gootie
Thug of the Year

vCash: 1868
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
Having massive food cravings for this place right now

Very jealous of these two fellas right now
I'm feeling the same, only with this place.

Old
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
RayP

vCash: 50
Would kill for a good thin crust right now. Don't even care which place it'd be from.

Random note, and you guys might think this is BS... but one of the best Italian beefs I have ever had was at Maywood Park, the harness racing horse track in Melrose Park.

Old
12-08-2012, 04:45 PM
DisgruntledHawkFan

Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Pass Vito & Nick's everyday going to work. There egg pizza with a bucket or three defined my pre-daughter years.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:04 PM
No Fun Shogun
Global Moderator
34-38-61-10-13

vCash: 50
Three and a half+ years living on my own, in my third apartment, and I finally just yesterday bought a sofa of my own. Decent price, looks good, very comfortable, so all around pretty good stuff. Best of all, that means my ratty old futon gets put upstairs and my broken recliner finally gets the boot (already have another better one anyway).

All I know is that I'm very thankful my idiot cats are trained well enough to only scratch their post and not any furniture, so the only things I'll probably have to watch out for is excessive fur and the occasional turd.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:05 PM
TheLegendkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootie View Post

Can somebody tell me where this place is? I'm done my semester and pretty much want to find food places before I fly home for Christmas. I still need to go to JP Graziano's too.

Side note, any of you guys do tbox yesterday? Like holy ****...it was un-****ing-believable.

Old
12-09-2012, 02:51 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gootie View Post

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes a thousand times yes.

Old
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
BBH
34|38|61|10|13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
Can somebody tell me where this place is? I'm done my semester and pretty much want to find food places before I fly home for Christmas. I still need to go to JP Graziano's too.

Side note, any of you guys do tbox yesterday? Like holy ****...it was un-****ing-believable.
8433 South Pulaski, between Angie's and the Sherwin-Williams halfway between 84th and 85th Streets.

Old
12-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Blue Liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post

I did. It's an absolute ****show. On one hand it's an absolute blast, on another hand it reminds why I tend to avoid Wrigleyville most of the time at this point in my life. I had a blast, overall, though. It amazingly beats St. Patrick's Day as far as the sheer number of people beyond belligerent and oblivious to the world around them. I'm a pretty patient guy and I wanted to knock someone out at least once every 15 minutes or so. The worst is the women. You can't say or do anything to them because it's just a no-win situation. Was a great time, though. Think I'm just now feeling completely normal again.

Old
12-10-2012, 12:41 PM
coldsteelonice84

Vito and Nicks, I have one next door to my house and never go to it. I ordered a pizza there once when I first moved in. It was decent but it was 35-40 bucks and nothing special. I could have gotten a pizza from anywhere for that price. So what else is good there because if it is the 35 dollar pizzas, I don't get it. Maybe I should try to order some sandwiches.

Old
12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Blue Liner

Quote:
Vito and Nicks, I have one next door to my house and never go to it. I ordered a pizza there once when I first moved in. It was decent but it was 35-40 bucks and nothing special. I could have gotten a pizza from anywhere for that price. So what else is good there because if it is the 35 dollar pizzas, I don't get it. Maybe I should try to order some sandwiches.
What? Really?

Closed Thread