HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Company 360 GM League Discussion/Signup Thread PT 6: UPDATED RULES

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-08-2012, 03:02 PM
  #301
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 979
vCash: 500
Advance is Sunday right?

Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 03:58 PM
  #302
avsfan89
Registered User
 
avsfan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,378
vCash: 500
hopefully its sunday night

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  #303
xX Hot Fuss
HFBoards Sponsor
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,423
vCash: 500
Sunday night

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
  #304
avsfan89
Registered User
 
avsfan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,378
vCash: 500
side note: it seems EA updated junior players like Seth Jones, etc. it's a shame it cant somehow be implemented into current GM Connected modes through a patch like put them in somehow into the next upcoming draft from the update.

It would be sick to see improved potential ratings of players that are dominating this season that weren't highly touted previous to the games release. For example, Avalanche prospect Colin Smith has been spectacular this season in the WHL but only has 3 gold stars, I'm sure if it had to be updated he'd be at least 3 and a half pushing 4 stars.

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 05:12 PM
  #305
Gary83*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,287
vCash: 500
Mark Jankowski would be 6.5 stars imo

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 05:41 PM
  #306
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
side note: it seems EA updated junior players like Seth Jones, etc. it's a shame it cant somehow be implemented into current GM Connected modes through a patch like put them in somehow into the next upcoming draft from the update.

It would be sick to see improved potential ratings of players that are dominating this season that weren't highly touted previous to the games release. For example, Avalanche prospect Colin Smith has been spectacular this season in the WHL but only has 3 gold stars, I'm sure if it had to be updated he'd be at least 3 and a half pushing 4 stars.
LOL tell me about it. Murray-WJC/MENS WC. Definitely a NHL ready player, probably better than quite a few defensemen already in the league. (Most of the reason i picked CBJ) and 3 seasons into the league, hes a 66 overall...

Jenner-Leads OHL in goals and 5th in points, WJC. definitely a leader two way player though he is about a year or two from a top 9 role on the CBJ offense. 3 seasons in and hes a 66 overall. 3*stars

Shinkaruk-2nd best prospect in the WHL this year(only behind Jones) 7th in points, almost guranteed NHL ready player- 63 overall

Based my entire team on these being somewhat realistic. And its ****ed me so hard. But oh well. Cant do anything about it now. Just wait until nhl 14

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 05:47 PM
  #307
avsfan89
Registered User
 
avsfan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
LOL tell me about it. Murray-WJC/MENS WC. Definitely a NHL ready player, probably better than quite a few defensemen already in the league. (Most of the reason i picked CBJ) and 3 seasons into the league, hes a 66 overall...

Jenner-Leads OHL in goals and 5th in points, WJC. definitely a leader two way player though he is about a year or two from a top 9 role on the CBJ offense. 3 seasons in and hes a 66 overall. 3*stars

Shinkaruk-2nd best prospect in the WHL this year(only behind Jones) 7th in points, almost guranteed NHL ready player- 63 overall

Based my entire team on these being somewhat realistic. And its ****ed me so hard. But oh well. Cant do anything about it now. Just wait until nhl 14
I feel ya on that! Barrie won defensemen of the year in the whl...2 and a half stars. Scargbossa led the ohl in points and is doing well in the AHL...3 gold stars. Colin Smith tearing it up with 57 points in 30 something games...3 stars lol

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 05:49 PM
  #308
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
I feel ya on that! Barrie won defensemen of the year in the whl...2 and a half stars. Scargbossa led the ohl in points and is doing well in the AHL...3 gold stars. Colin Smith tearing it up with 57 points in 30 something games...3 stars lol
Savard won AHL defensemen of the year like a year or two ago...hes a 2.5 stars 74 overall for a 3 straight years now.

Atkinson played like 25 games last season and was on pace for close to 30 goals(in real life)...3 star 75 overall after 3 seasons.

Erixon- Well im still up in the air on him tbh but i know hes better than a 2.5 star 74 overall...3 straight seasons not progressing or regressing.


OH not to mention oscar dansk, whose on THE worst team in the OHL averaging 37.7 shots a game and still has a .905 SV% 981 Shots Against. 881 Saves. -60overall in the game.


Last edited by slightlystewpid420: 12-08-2012 at 05:56 PM.
slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:07 PM
  #309
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,330
vCash: 500
Grigorenko

48 points in 29 games

3 stars.... hah gayyyyyyy

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:16 PM
  #310
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockey View Post
Grigorenko

48 points in 29 games

3 stars.... hah gayyyyyyy
the guy was projected to go 2nd overall mid way through last season, that is probably one of the worst ratings in the game.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:18 PM
  #311
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 12,823
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
the guy was projected to go 2nd overall mid way through last season, that is probably one of the worst ratings in the game.
4.5 now.

A bunch of other guys got big boosts too.

Jack de la Hoya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
  #312
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,097
vCash: 500
Washington is missing Kuznetsov who's one of the top prospects in the world, and also Filip Forsberg is missing

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:23 PM
  #313
stevezz
Registered User
 
stevezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Washington is missing Kuznetsov who's one of the top prospects in the world, and also Filip Forsberg is missing
Ya im missing tarasenko the blues best prospect!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:24 PM
  #314
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezz View Post
Ya im missing tarasenko the blues best prospect!
Oh yeah man, that guy is a beast. I've seen him live, if I was a blues fan I'd be so damn excited for this guy.

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:26 PM
  #315
stevezz
Registered User
 
stevezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Oh yeah man, that guy is a beast. I've seen him live, if I was a blues fan I'd be so damn excited for this guy.
Ya hes sick.. him and kuznetsov would be 4.5 star prospects for sure!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:31 PM
  #316
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Washington is missing Kuznetsov who's one of the top prospects in the world, and also Filip Forsberg is missing
im still pissed the Penguins didn't take Forsberg in the draft I still don't understand why they drafted Pouliot when we already have Letang who isn't that old, Despres, Morrow and we had Dumoulin who just arrived at the time. Only way I won't be pissed is if Pouliot becomes a top 2 defenceman but I doubt that will happen.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  #317
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,097
vCash: 500

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:36 PM
  #318
Jsolari11
Registered User
 
Jsolari11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 168
vCash: 500
ya im missing nick bjustad who's probably Florida's best prospect after Huberdeau

Jsolari11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 07:38 PM
  #319
stevezz
Registered User
 
stevezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolari11 View Post
ya im missing nick bjustad who's probably Florida's best prospect after Huberdeau
Never heard of him actually! i guess we will in the upcoming seasons

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:08 PM
  #320
dbridge
Registered User
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,336
vCash: 500
First games of the year for Tampa were in a split home and home versus the Rangers. The first game was ugly, with NY getting out to an early 2-0 lead with Lindback lying flat on his stomach for the 2nd goal before the puck was shot, after which he was pulled with 2 goals against on 5 shots. Riku Helenius was better, but still allowed 2 more goals, which is where the score stayed for a 4-0 Rangers win. Rene Bourque confirms once again that he is made of glass and is out for 10 games with a groin injury.

Anders Lindback decided to show up for the second game, the Tampa home opener, which ended up being a 3-2 Tampa victory. Steven Stamkos made things happen on the power play with 2 goals and Cory Conacher looks good following his successful rookie campaign.

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:15 PM
  #321
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 12,823
vCash: 500
finish the window at 3-2-1 after splitting a home-and-home with the .

The team's 14 goals were split among eight players, while 15 players registered a point during the stretch. Brad Richards, Ryan McDonagh, and the surprising Rob Bordson are tied for the team lead with 5 points a piece.

Bordson, you'll recall, was controversially granted rookie status again this season, despite having played in 81 NHL games last year...


Last edited by Jack de la Hoya: 12-08-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Jack de la Hoya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:29 PM
  #322
Swift Who
"We're all mad here"
 
Swift Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Bordson, you'll recall, was controversially granted rookie status again this season, despite having played in 81 NHL games last year...
Yeah I don't understand, Zibanejad played over 50 games the first year, then pretty sure played all 82 last year and he's still considered a rookie.

Swift Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:43 PM
  #323
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,631
vCash: 500
**** me.. Lost 2-1 vs TB cause Bowman cant even attempt to take a shot when the goalie is no where near the net and the puck is laying in the crease

4EDM14OIL93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:45 PM
  #324
dbridge
Registered User
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,336
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
**** me.. Lost 2-1 vs TB cause Bowman cant even attempt to take a shot when the goalie is no where near the net and the puck is laying in the crease
Ha yeah when that happened I was just hammering the right stick to hit anyone who came close or to clear it out. That was a good game though, it seems like all of our games have to be decided by 1 goal.

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2012, 08:58 PM
  #325
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
Ha yeah when that happened I was just hammering the right stick to hit anyone who came close or to clear it out. That was a good game though, it seems like all of our games have to be decided by 1 goal.
I was spamming the RS like a madman hahaha but nope! Not happening!

And yes they are all close, not sure how I beat you in 5

4EDM14OIL93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.