HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 1023
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Go Belleville!
I deserve that.

Old
12-08-2012, 09:26 PM
RaskY
GLG

vCash: 500
Johnny Manziel first freshman to win the Heisman.

Old
12-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Johnny Manziel first freshman to win the Heisman.
Wow, impressive. He can declare eligibility anytime right?

Old
12-08-2012, 09:34 PM
RaskY
GLG

I dunno apparently you have to wait until Junior year to enter the draft? Not too familiar with the rules though so I'm not really sure.

Here are some other versions of the logo.

Old
12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Grant
LL Genius

I like the blue one best of those personally, then the black, then the red. And I like this one better than the other. I think just because it is a single level logo. Can't think of many popular logos where they are multiple levels, most are just a single line if you know what I mean.

Edit: Belleville takes the lead again

Owen Sound down 4-2 now, going to lose since not much time left, ugh Shots 41-28 in favour of Owen Sound.

Bet on a couple horse races as well and the horse I picked came 2nd in each race I'm broke, again

Last edited by Grant: 12-08-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old
12-08-2012, 11:16 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 769
Bet all my vcash on Calgary Hitmen

Old
12-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Bet all my vcash on Calgary Hitmen

We can start over together then

Race to 10,000 wins!

Old
12-08-2012, 11:23 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post

Race to 10,000 wins!
I got to 10 000 pretty easily when I didnt really care and just went all in on random games, but now it feels like it will take forever

11000 to 0 vcash in like 2 weeks

this is why I don't bet real money

Old
12-08-2012, 11:27 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Man Calgary made it 3-2 but Edmonton just scored empty netter. So close to a miracle.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:32 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:

Race to 10,000 wins!
Quote:
I got to 10 000 pretty easily when I didnt really care and just went all in on random games, but now it feels like it will take forever

11000 to 0 vcash in like 2 weeks

this is why I don't bet real money
I'm for this. How do we reset?

Was having fun on the Business of Hockey board but getting a bit too to go over numbers.

Can I make another Burke thread?

Old
12-09-2012, 12:47 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

We have broken though 44,500.

We're badass.

Haha I guess that depends on your perspective.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:59 AM
RaskY
GLG

ugh my stomach feels like it's turning a full 360 right now. Feel so sick but not like health sick just like the sad kind of sick where you see something or feel something you don't want to happen and it hurts emotionally and I feel sick UGH **** THIS ****

Old
12-09-2012, 01:00 AM
RaskY
GLG

BUT. I Feel like the angrier I get and the more i let out the better i feel. i ****ing hate keeping this **** inside of me cuz it just feels like it overflows in my mind and THATS no ****ing good. keeping things bottled up is not gonna help the problem at all ****

Old
12-09-2012, 01:02 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

What the **** are you talking about rasky?

The hand on the knee thing was a joke.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:04 AM
RaskY
GLG

there's so much I wanna say Charlio but at the same time I don't wanna say it here. But like you ever gone through something where one thing in a split second can just ruin your whole ****ing mood and your whole ****ing day or night. And not just once but it happens over and over and you can't seem to snap out of it??

Old
12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
RaskY
GLG

i just ****ing hate how i get angry so easily. why am i the one who gets angry so ****ing easily. the littlest thing can ruin an entire day

Old
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
there's so much I wanna say Charlio but at the same time I don't wanna say it here. But like you ever gone through something where one thing in a split second can just ruin your whole ****ing mood and your whole ****ing day or night. And not just once but it happens over and over and you can't seem to snap out of it??
OK I get ya.

Let me give some perspective.

A very nice man I work with found out he had cancer. Everyone could tell he was sick but he never said anything. The same day he sent out an email telling people what was going on he got called in to the head office and told his hours were getting cut in half. The net kick in the nuts was that because he wasn't working 25hrs a week he had NO medical benefits, and his treatment was going to be $2500-3000 a month.

Or I know a 26yr old girl going through her 2nd fight with breast cancer.

So keep in mind there are always people out there who have it worse. That said Ya I have had one of those days where it seems everytime you turn a corner someone new wants to kick you in the nuts.

Once when I was young one casual comment cost me the best friend I had ever had 'til that moment.

Now that made me feel sick to my stomach.

Keep your head up buddy, and never give up. Life may try to beat you down but just keep kicking and biting and eventually you will find it gets easier.

Then you get married, buy a house knock up the old lady and send your life into a ****ing whirlwind all over again.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:16 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Wow, impressive. He can declare eligibility anytime right?
Quote:
I dunno apparently you have to wait until Junior year to enter the draft? Not too familiar with the rules though so I'm not really sure.
Yeah you're right Rask. You can only enter the NFL draft if you've played your junior year of ball in college. It's a weird rule but it really helps players have something to fall back on once they are done football.

12-09-2012, 01:20 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
i just ****ing hate how i get angry so easily. why am i the one who gets angry so ****ing easily. the littlest thing can ruin an entire day
YOu ever try meditation? It can help.

If you really want to get cerebral into human interaction and personal happiness try reading The Celestine Prophesy. It was on the NY Times best seller list at #1 for 4years.

It explains the dynamics of energy within human interaction, and how your anger is a result of being trapped into a game you don't know you are playing.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:26 AM
RaskY
GLG

I know man I know there are so many people in the world who have it worse than me. Who are going through what we would all regard as bigger problems but to be honest I don't give a **** about those people. So maybe it's some karma ******** for how much of an ******* I am sometimes that I feel so **** all the time. But then I think no **** that cuz' I'm actually a pretty nice ****ing guy. I'm a genuine dude who is genuinely kind to people around me. I've just learned to really let go of a lot of things and not care about other people and how they feel because those people only care for me if it means putting me down. And more and more now I just don't care about a lot of things. But yet it doesnt explain why I get so riled up sometimes about the LITTLEST ****. This one thing that gets me so ****ing pissed off, I WISH i could not care about it. And this is so stupid I'm gonna feel like an idiot tomorrow for getting so angry tonight. but **** it like i always say i just cant help it right now so **** it!

Old
12-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Terrence
Homeless

you need a beer

Old
12-09-2012, 01:30 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

I see another Raskal thread ban incoming.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:35 AM
charliolemieux
rsTmf

Quote:
I know man I know there are so many people in the world who have it worse than me. Who are going through what we would all regard as bigger problems but to be honest I don't give a **** about those people. So maybe it's some karma ******** for how much of an ******* I am sometimes that I feel so **** all the time. But then I think no **** that cuz' I'm actually a pretty nice ****ing guy. I'm a genuine dude who is genuinely kind to people around me. I've just learned to really let go of a lot of things and not care about other people and how they feel because those people only care for me if it means putting me down. And more and more now I just don't care about a lot of things. But yet it doesnt explain why I get so riled up sometimes about the LITTLEST ****. This one thing that gets me so ****ing pissed off, I WISH i could not care about it. And this is so stupid I'm gonna feel like an idiot tomorrow for getting so angry tonight. but **** it like i always say i just cant help it right now so **** it!
We all get pissed over stupid ****. THing is 99% of the time there is something else that we're really pissed about and that thing just provided a vent. And like a Volcano ya just go off.

Well if you believe in Karma just keep doing nice things for people and hang on to the feeling you get from doing them. At that point as long as you feel good about yourself all the haters can go take a flying **** off the CN tower and land on bicycles with no seats.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Schenn
In Rod We Trust

vCash: 816
Quote:

J/k

12-09-2012, 01:38 AM
RaskY
GLG

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
all the haters can go take a flying **** off the CN tower and land on bicycles with no seats.
let me be the one to push them off though that's what I would want..Just to have every person I hate on their ****ing knees, in a completely defenseless position where they just begin to cry because their so damn scared

Closed Thread