HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-09-2012, 12:39 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
you need a beer
Maybe something a bit stronger, but ya we need to calm down. Mellow is where we want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I see another Raskal thread ban incoming.
No man it's all cool.

We're good.

No Problems. Well maybe a few problems, but we're dealing with them.

Think of Bob Marley "Don't worry, about a ting, 'cause every little ting is gonna be alright"

Mellow down on the yellow......

Old
12-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

But seriously Rasky, I have always found myself feel way better about things that piss me off when I vent to people. I always like venting to my gf, but we broke up. Oh yeah, I don't think I told you guys but I told the woman to **** off. Anyways, I kind of know what your going through, as just last night my hockey coach pissed me off and I just stewed upon my anger for the rest of the night because I didn't share it with anyone.

Morale of the story: Venting helps Schenn, maybe it helps Rasky too.

12-09-2012, 12:43 AM
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

why u heff to be mad

Old
12-09-2012, 12:49 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
let me be the one to push them off though that's what I would want..Just to have every person I hate on their ****ing knees, in a completely defenseless position where they just begin to cry because their so damn scared
OK Sociopath #2 in the LL. If you and Baaarle get together we're in for a crime wave.

Anger is normal. It's not benificial but it is normal.

Would seeing those people like that really make you feel better?

Or would you regret having done something so ****** to other people?

If your a genuinly nice guy like you said, you would hate yourself for doing something like that.

When someone insults you for no reason it's just to make themselves feel more important.

Reading The Celestine Prophesy might be a good idea. Don't worry about seeing the aura's but pay attention to the lessons about human interaction.

It saved my ass a few times in some sticky situations.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:54 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
But seriously Rasky, I have always found myself feel way better about things that piss me off when I vent to people. I always like venting to my gf, but we broke up. Oh yeah, I don't think I told you guys but I told the woman to **** off. Anyways, I kind of know what your going through, as just last night my hockey coach pissed me off and I just stewed upon my anger for the rest of the night because I didn't share it with anyone.

Venting is good.

Following the instructions from Cypress Hill's 1st big album might help too.

Old
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Venting is good.

Following the instructions from Cypress Hill's 1st big album might help too.
All I know about Cypress Hill is that the main guy can smoke an incredible amount of cannabis. So my guess is you are thinking of a certain "relaxant".

Old
12-09-2012, 01:00 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 166
Quote:

Woah I need more details on the whole but we broke up part.. You told her to f off? Wtf happened?

12-09-2012, 01:01 AM
RaskY
Re-registered User

vCash: 50
Venting does feel good..But like I dunno it never actually makes me feel better so to speak..I vent, let it all out...I might feel good about it for a bit but then I go into this tired, heavy state of mind where I still think about whatever the problem is and instead of angry and riled up I feel depressed and sad.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
All I know about Cypress Hill is that the main guy can smoke an incredible amount of cannabis. So my guess is you are thinking of a certain "relaxant".
SHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did not say that!

That's the second time I have said that in 2 min.

It may be time to go to bed.

Save me LR just delete anything that crosses the line.

I can't go without the edit function again.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Brody
High.

vCash: 551
not reading the other pages **** u

but rasky is THE attention ***** of LL, thanks.

so licked LOL, was out all nght jome now and time to watchin some trippy **** on le youtube.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:10 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Venting does feel good..But like I dunno it never actually makes me feel better so to speak..I vent, let it all out...I might feel good about it for a bit but then I go into this tired, heavy state of mind where I still think about whatever the problem is and instead of angry and riled up I feel depressed and sad.
That's the way it goes. The adrenaline wears off and you feel tired and still pissed off.

Ask youself this:

Can you do anything to change the situation?

If you can, then do it.

If you can't then take some deep breaths and let it go. Keep your mind on something else.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:12 AM
RaskY
Re-registered User

vCash: 50
Maybe I am being an attention ***** but like I said I ****ing hate keeping things inside of me, and I don't know what better place to let it out right now then in the ****ing LL.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Brody
High.

Quote:
Maybe I am being an attention ***** but like I said I ****ing hate keeping things inside of me, and I don't know what better place to let it out right now then in the ****ing LL.
its ok bbyfgurl, i love u

Old
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
not reading the other pages **** u

but rasky is THE attention ***** of LL, thanks.

so licked LOL, was out all nght jome now and time to watchin some trippy **** on le youtube.
You're not jealous are you?

I hope not.

Go an watch some of those One Deletion videos you like.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Brody
High.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:18 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Quote:
its ok bbyfgurl, i love u
I'm still worried about you Brody.

****ing vent Rasky. It's the LL not the main boards.

Just don't get in trouble. Cause that will just piss you off more.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:19 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Figures they're singing about their little things.

Man you need to get a new group to worship.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Quote:
Woah I need more details on the whole but we broke up part.. You told her to f off? Wtf happened?
Okay, I'll try and keep it short.

So we were having problems for the longest time because I am away at school and she isn't.

So for whatever reason she stopped communicating with me, and after a bunch of times of trying to fix things with her, and she wasn't getting the message I decided to break up with her on I believe the 29th of November, and maybe she would smarten up.

So after that we continued to talk a little bit for a few weeks until we both decided we couldn't do it anymore. She was still keeping everything to herself, 1 word texting me, but would get mad at me if I didn't text her stupid ****, I know.

So the above we quit talking on a Tuesday, and by the friday she texts me wanting me back and wanting to hang out, and she misses me so I think. Okay, she just needed time away and she finally gets it. Things were great from Friday to Monday, hell we even hung out on the Saturday. Good movie date.

Then she was acting like she was before, being a dumb *****. Taking me for granted, I always would have nice things to say to her, and keep conversations going and she would say nothing.

Finally the boiling point came on a Thursday after the good weekend. We were talking, and then she just randomly doesn't text me for 3 hours. I didn't really care that she didn't text me, it was moreso she texts me saying "sorry". No explanation, because apparently I'm not good enough for explanations about anything for her.

So I call her out on the fact that she leads me on when she thinks she is about to lose me, the fact that she doesn't talk to me, and how she has to either take me right at that moment, or **** off because I was sick of being in that situation. Y'know, wanting to be with a girl, but you don't know if she feels the same. She knew exactly where I was coming from, and started calling herself a b**** and other nasty things which led to me ranting again at her that another reason why I was sick of her is because she needs to treat herself with more respect, and show some damn pride in herself and not be so down on herself. In turn it would rub off on me, and make me more pessimistic on things when I was with her, or talking to her.

(I worded things a lot more politely with her )

Anyways, to this day I guess she still blames herself for the demise of our relationship (rightly so) and she still likes me, but won't show an ounce of genuine care towards me. All I ever did was treat her with respect, kindness and generosity and she treated me like ****, according to her friends anyways.

Sucks being so smitten with a girl that treats you like that.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:41 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Okay, I'll try and keep it short.

So we were having problems for the longest time because I am away at school and she isn't.

So for whatever reason she stopped communicating with me, and after a bunch of times of trying to fix things with her, and she wasn't getting the message I decided to break up with her on I believe the 29th of November, and maybe she would smarten up.

So after that we continued to talk a little bit for a few weeks until we both decided we couldn't do it anymore. She was still keeping everything to herself, 1 word texting me, but would get mad at me if I didn't text her stupid ****, I know.

So the above we quit talking on a Tuesday, and by the friday she texts me wanting me back and wanting to hang out, and she misses me so I think. Okay, she just needed time away and she finally gets it. Things were great from Friday to Monday, hell we even hung out on the Saturday. Good movie date.

Then she was acting like she was before, being a dumb *****. Taking me for granted, I always would have nice things to say to her, and keep conversations going and she would say nothing.

Finally the boiling point came on a Thursday after the good weekend. We were talking, and then she just randomly doesn't text me for 3 hours. I didn't really care that she didn't text me, it was moreso she texts me saying "sorry". No explanation, because apparently I'm not good enough for explanations about anything for her.

So I call her out on the fact that she leads me on when she thinks she is about to lose me, the fact that she doesn't talk to me, and how she has to either take me right at that moment, or **** off because I was sick of being in that situation. Y'know, wanting to be with a girl, but you don't know if she feels the same. She knew exactly where I was coming from, and started calling herself a b**** and other nasty things which led to me ranting again at her that another reason why I was sick of her is because she needs to treat herself with more respect, and show some damn pride in herself and not be so down on herself. In turn it would rub off on me, and make me more pessimistic on things when I was with her, or talking to her.

(I worded things a lot more politely with her )

Anyways, to this day I guess she still blames herself for the demise of our relationship (rightly so) and she still likes me, but won't show an ounce of genuine care towards me. All I ever did was treat her with respect, kindness and generosity and she treated me like ****, according to her friends anyways.

Sucks being so smitten with a girl that treats you like that.

I'm actually kind of going through the same **** with my gf dude! I'll say nice things about her all the time. I'm always complimenting her and keeping convos going. Whenever we talk shes always on my balls about me starting the convo or finding something for us to do. Then when she tries to do stuff it's always the same **** and blames me for it. But she won't really show like she cares for the relationship. Like as if she knows I won't leave her so she just does whatever she wants and doesn't care what I'm doing or where I am, **** like that.

It's actually getting really irritating too because she'll just become a huge ***** when I say nice things and her exams are stressing her out so she's even more of a *****.. Seriously doe, I know where you're coming from and lately I've really been thinking about doing the same. Gonna go out next weekend with the boys though.

EDIT: Terry, suggest me a POS to play in The Show bro. Got a new PS. Making a new Show guy gonna try offense again, but my batting sucks.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:
EDIT: Terry, suggest me a POS to play in The Show bro. Got a new PS. Making a new Show guy gonna try offense again, but my batting sucks.
I usually play short or centre. What do you play?

12-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Quote:
I'm actually kind of going through the same **** with my gf dude! I'll say nice things about her all the time. I'm always complimenting her and keeping convos going. Whenever we talk shes always on my balls about me starting the convo or finding something for us to do. Then when she tries to do stuff it's always the same **** and blames me for it. But she won't really show like she cares for the relationship. Like as if she knows I won't leave her so she just does whatever she wants and doesn't care what I'm doing or where I am, **** like that.

It's actually getting really irritating too because she'll just become a huge ***** when I say nice things and her exams are stressing her out so she's even more of a *****.. Seriously doe, I know where you're coming from and lately I've really been thinking about doing the same. Gonna go out next weekend with the boys though.
Yeah dude, it for sure sucks. I will for sure say that she was never rude to me though. Well other than after all my big rants on that thursday I asked if she had anything to say and her response "Well lately you have kind of annoyed me", so I said we have hardly texted in 3 weeks, and I have seen you once in a calender month" So she says "whatever, I'm going to bed"

But honestly its been so nice being single. I definitely miss her, and still want her back but not at the expense of her bringing me down all the time. I'd never so much as raised my voice at her in an argument before hand, so it was really nice to take charge in moment like that and really helped me blow off steam. Highly recommend to anyone in the same situation.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:49 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
I usually play short or centre. What do you play?
I tried first once. That wasn't so bad. Just gotta sit on the base really. Made him huge too. Bigger then Prince Fielder. Hit a few homers but he sucked at everything else.

Then I tried centre field, but playing that position is so hard in the minors because my guy is so slow.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:51 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Yeah dude, it for sure sucks. I will for sure say that she was never rude to me though. Well other than after all my big rants on that thursday I asked if she had anything to say and her response "Well lately you have kind of annoyed me", so I said we have hardly texted in 3 weeks, and I have seen you once in a calender month" So she says "whatever, I'm going to bed"

But honestly its been so nice being single. I definitely miss her, and still want her back but not at the expense of her bringing me down all the time. I'd never so much as raised my voice at her in an argument before hand, so it was really nice to take charge in moment like that and really helped me blow off steam. Highly recommend to anyone in the same situation.
Oh you actually blew up completely. Nice. My girl has a temper and she gets pretty crazy so I guess it's kind of different in that sense. But still, she just doesn't seem like she cares and it doesn't seem like she's really interested in me anymore.. But idk.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:51 AM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Just wait til you get one of these crazy broads preggers.

Oh and don't think other women won't be similar. they are their own harshest critic and if they feel secure in your affection you get less attention.

Old
12-09-2012, 01:54 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Just wait til you get one of these crazy broads preggers.

Oh and don't think other women won't be similar. they are their own harshest critic and if they feel secure in your affection you get less attention.
That last line makes a whole lot of sense. Break it down for me old man.

OLD MAN TERMS: Please further explain the quote that is in bold above.. Sir.

Closed Thread