Total homer vote for Cam Atkinson. Maybe not 'tear up' the league, but he'll definitely turn a few heads.
Atkinson has looked great in the AHL and for USA in the WC. Being arguably the best natural RW on the Jackets, I think he will get a chance this year to play some big minutes in the top 6. He's tiny, but definitely has the skill to put up decent points. Already noted him as a sleeper late round fantasy pick when we get the NHL back.
1) He has already shown the ability to dominate the NHL with 80, 85 and 92 point seasons.
2) He's Defensive ability and effort is on par with any Selke winner.
3)He is ripping up the Swiss league. Posting better numbers than Seguin, Tavares, Nash Thorton.
4) Damien Brunner is currently his winger and will get an opportunity to do so in the NHL. They have shown phenomenal chemistry together and built a close relationship. These two will carry their connection into the nhl. Oh ya, did i mention Brunner, with a whopping 48 points in 27 games, is out scoring any NHL player in any league?
5) Zetterberg has battled injuries the last few seasons. The swiss league can't be as taxing as the NHL; He will be coming back rejuvenated.
5) Even if Brunner's game does not translate into the NHL, Zetterberg will be playing with quality players such as Datsyuk, Franzen, Filpulla and Nyquist
Im very interested in seeing the J.Staal/Skinner combo. Staal will make room for Skinner and Skinner will provide tools on wing that Staal hasn't ever really had as a set linemate (healthy roster assumed). So I think those two will have a big impact on the league once it starts again.