HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-09-2012, 09:55 AM
  #376
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
yeah they got some good guys like the ones you named but i don't think any of them will have the same impacts Dats and Zetterberg have had.
IMO they will become the bruins-esque in the way the way they rely heavily on their defence and goalie system, they have some good goalie prospects.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 09:55 AM
  #377
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Girls my age could care less about hockey . Most of them. The only hockey talk I hear is "sidney crosby is the best. I love him. He's so hot". It makes me want to pull my hair out.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 09:56 AM
  #378
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Girls my age could care less about hockey . Most of them. The only hockey talk I hear is "sidney crosby is the best. I love him. He's so hot". It makes me want to pull my hair out.
when you get out of high school, you will be quite the catch don't worry

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:01 AM
  #379
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
when you get out of high school, you will be quite the catch don't worry
Ain't that the truth.

Quarter is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:04 AM
  #380
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Woah some deep **** in the last few pages

I just realized how alike me and Rasky are.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:06 AM
  #381
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
when you get out of high school, you will be quite the catch don't worry
Lol. It would suck to know someone wanted me just because I watch hockey

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:08 AM
  #382
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Woah some deep **** in the last few pages

I just realized how alike me and Rasky are.
delete this before he sees it, he won't ever leave you alone

kamosko is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:11 AM
  #383
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Girls my age could care less about hockey . Most of them. The only hockey talk I hear is "sidney crosby is the best. I love him. He's so hot". It makes me want to pull my hair out.
LOL that's exactly like the girls at my school

They either don't watch hockey, or are "Pens" aka Crosby fans

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:17 AM
  #384
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 50
I do not know where I am at with this one girl, I'm not sure if we're dating or I'm just way deep in the friend zone

Honestly though I wouldn't even mind if I was, whatever this is is actually pretty good

kamosko is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:17 AM
  #385
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Lol. It would suck to know someone wanted me just because I watch hockey
Lol! Hey that's not what I meant but guys definitely like a girl who actually knows her sport rather than say I LOVE HOCKEY! or CROSBY IS THE BEST when literally if you ask her anything she comes out as a blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
delete this before he sees it, he won't ever leave you alone
LMFAO. Oh god this made me laugh.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:18 AM
  #386
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
LOL that's exactly like the girls at my school

They either don't watch hockey, or are "Pens" aka Crosby fans
Exactly. And they all claim to be huge fans too. Funny thing is if you were to say "malkins playing better", most would say no because they don't want to admit they don't know who that is

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:20 AM
  #387
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Lol! Hey that's not what I meant but guys definitely like a girl who actually knows her sport rather than say I LOVE HOCKEY! or CROSBY IS THE BEST when literally if you ask her anything she comes out as a blank.
Thats true. Hockey talk is about the only conversation I can carry out with a guy lol.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:22 AM
  #388
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Exactly. And they all claim to be huge fans too. Funny thing is if you were to say "malkins playing better", most would say no because they don't want to admit they don't know who that is
Exactly! Marry me ?

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:23 AM
  #389
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Thats true. Hockey talk is about the only conversation I can carry out with a guy lol.
Just be confident with who you are simple as that and that makes it easy to converse with anyone really. My friends are the exact same with guys and then guys who are big ass fibbers in front of me but in reality will just shut up when a girl comes in front of them.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
  #390
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Just be confident with who you are simple as that and that makes it easy to converse with anyone really. My friends are the exact same with guys and then guys who are big ass fibbers in front of me but in reality will just shut up when a girl comes in front of them.
Easier said than done LR. I'm not a social person at all. For some reason when a convo starts going dull, I bring up homework

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:30 AM
  #391
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 50
How are you supposed to do that musket air assassination thing when you drop the gun every time you climb lol

kamosko is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:30 AM
  #392
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Easier said than done LR. I'm not a social person at all. For some reason when a convo starts going dull, I bring up homework
Ah okay but even so just get a comfort zone and if a convo is going dull just walk away or change the topic? No need to go to homework.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:31 AM
  #393
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
How are you supposed to do that musket air assassination thing when you drop the gun every time you climb lol
jump from a high enough place?

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:32 AM
  #394
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Easier said than done LR. I'm not a social person at all. For some reason when a convo starts going dull, I bring up homework
Better homework than copping out and talking about the weather.

Quarter is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
  #395
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
jump from a high enough place?
you drop the gun automatically when you climb with it though lol

kamosko is online now  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:37 AM
  #396
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
That would make more sense. But most guys in my school don't care about personality. They care more about, physical appearance? That would be an appropriate way to put it. So I don't waste My time. I don't know why some girls go after such guys lol.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:38 AM
  #397
Brody
Registered User
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,494
vCash: 560
Biggest bet of my career, 500 on the Colts, then smaller amounts on other teams.

Brody is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:38 AM
  #398
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
How are you supposed to do that musket air assassination thing when you drop the gun every time you climb lol
I just hopped on top of the edge of the boat where the little board walk is to go on the boat , then waited for someone to run up it and just did a little jump while assassinating him . Should be videos online .

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
  #399
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Exactly! Marry me ?
Mild confidence booster. Guys in the LL>>>guys at school lol.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
  #400
Brody
Registered User
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,494
vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Mild confidence booster. Guys in the LL>>>guys at school lol.
Babe, I know I'm perfect and all... But not in front of the LLers, Rasky could be stalking :/

Brody is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.