HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM
MoreMogilny
Cap'n

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
I've been going to bed before 10 PM the past few days and waking up at 6 AM. It feels so different then me usually staying up really really late lol. I start to feel tired around now like my eyes are getting pretty heavy already.
That's a great story. You should tell it at parties.

12-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Kyle93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMogilny View Post
Imma smack a *****

Old
12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Brody
High.

vCash: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
So there's proof that there's hope for you and Brody yet Rasky.
wat u meen ?

edit: I'm richer than all of you besides kamo, I have three or four small bets still going though.

Old
12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Wow, weirdest thing ever just happened....

So I had an exam at 7pm tonight. Usually they let you into the room around 5 minutes before the start time to get seated with everything out. 7pm we still are not allowed in the room so people are starting to wonder whats up. 7:02, my prof arrives so me and others are thinking that must have been the reason, we were waiting for our prof to show up before we start. 7:04, he comes out of our exam room and tells us the exam scheduling people made some sort of error and our exams were not at our exam room. He said that people were running them over as we speak. Time goes by, you can pretty much walk anywhere on campus from where we were within 10 minutes but now it 7:20 and they still have not showed up with our exams. My prof leaves for a little bit at this point and comes back a couple minutes later and starts talking to students about random stuff not exam related so I assume they will be here shortly. Yup, the exam showed up at 7:28 and they quickly put them out on the desks and we start going into the room at 7:30. Everyone is putting there bags up at the front of the room when one guy all of a sudden says `I have some other exam, this isn`t the right course code`. The prof goes over and sure enough it isn`t the right exam. He looks at a few others. Everyone has the wrong exam. By 7:38 we decided as a whole that he was going to go get the right exams and we would start shortly after 8 but if you couldn`t stay to go talk to him tomorrow and arrangements would be made. I decided to stay and right it tonight to get it over with. Time goes by. 8, no exams. 8:15, no exams. 8:25 he finally comes back to tell us the office place where he would get the exams was closed at this time. Exam tonight was cancelled. He says he will figure it all out ASAP tomorrow morning and he hopes to have a bunch of dates that we can choose to write our exam at by 10am tomorrow.

Never experienced anything like that, never heard of anything like that.

Enjoy that huge block of text

Old
12-09-2012, 08:13 PM
RaskY
Re-registered User

Wow, what a waste of time. At-least you can study longer :p

Old
12-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Wow, what a waste of time. At-least you can study longer :p
Yeah I wasted just under 3 hours. Not good when I have an exam at 9am tomorrow and another tomorrow at 7pm. Oh well, I will get through. Currently reviewing for my one at 9am tomorrow.

Old
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Brody
High.

My new avy, Elaine Alden in a Blue Jays hat, oh my. For some reason it looks smaller than my other one, even though its a full 125x125.

Old
12-09-2012, 08:41 PM
RaskY
Re-registered User

Finished my first article of my magazine. Really liking how it came out. So I have three pages including my cover. Will probably add an advertisement or two in the first two pages when you open the magazine (I have to include original advertisements), and then Article 1 will technically be pages 3-4.

Anybody know where to go to get it printed (once I'm finished) in like magazine format? With magazine paper? I think Staples does that kind of thing, but not too sure.

Here is another cover page I did

Old
12-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Brody
High.

Yeah, Staples does it.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:13 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Looks good Rasky. Perhaps play around with the opacity of the text in the top section a bit. Right now I find the text at the top is catching my eye more than it should, when the "Johnny Football" is what I'm assuming you want the readers to notice first.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE

That looks pretty awesome. The red kinda hurts my eyes though, and I agree with JMC.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Looks good Rasky and personally I disagree with JMC My eye goes to johnny football.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Baarle*
Lähme looduses

Anyone else ever second guess themselves with girls? For example, every time (well really only a few times) that I've liked a girl and tried to get her, right before I actually "get" her I second guess if I really wanna be with them and whether or not I'm settling and stuff. And when I follow that instinct I end up with a lot of regrets for a while.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:37 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Looks good Rasky and personally I disagree with JMC My eye goes to johnny football.
I looked at it again and actually yeah youre right the johnny football stands out more than the top text, but the top text stands out an equal amount to The Scout when it should stand out less.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:47 PM
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Depends on the phone, silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
iPhone or Android? You gotta give us a little more info here cat
Android.

Quote:
If that's the case then I'm still stuck in medieval times.
Lol, what kind of phone do you have if you have one? The one I got isn't new, it's an old crappy one from my friend from a manufacturer that none of you probably heard of, only 2.8 inch screen (and resistive too, not capacitive), crappy camera, incredi-low internal storage, the frame of the phone has its silver color half scratched off so it looks completely ghetto, I couldn't get any accessories (such as a case) for it even if I wanted to since no one else on this planet even has this phone.

But at least its a smartphone...which is only running Android 2.1 Eclair. LOL.

Quote:

So I had an exam at 7pm tonight. Usually they let you into the room around 5 minutes before the start time to get seated with everything out. 7pm we still are not allowed in the room so people are starting to wonder whats up. 7:02, my prof arrives so me and others are thinking that must have been the reason, we were waiting for our prof to show up before we start. 7:04, he comes out of our exam room and tells us the exam scheduling people made some sort of error and our exams were not at our exam room. He said that people were running them over as we speak. Time goes by, you can pretty much walk anywhere on campus from where we were within 10 minutes but now it 7:20 and they still have not showed up with our exams. My prof leaves for a little bit at this point and comes back a couple minutes later and starts talking to students about random stuff not exam related so I assume they will be here shortly. Yup, the exam showed up at 7:28 and they quickly put them out on the desks and we start going into the room at 7:30. Everyone is putting there bags up at the front of the room when one guy all of a sudden says `I have some other exam, this isn`t the right course code`. The prof goes over and sure enough it isn`t the right exam. He looks at a few others. Everyone has the wrong exam. By 7:38 we decided as a whole that he was going to go get the right exams and we would start shortly after 8 but if you couldn`t stay to go talk to him tomorrow and arrangements would be made. I decided to stay and right it tonight to get it over with. Time goes by. 8, no exams. 8:15, no exams. 8:25 he finally comes back to tell us the office place where he would get the exams was closed at this time. Exam tonight was cancelled. He says he will figure it all out ASAP tomorrow morning and he hopes to have a bunch of dates that we can choose to write our exam at by 10am tomorrow.

It's called tl;dr

Old
12-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Epictetus
Global Moderator
Create yourself.

vCash: 4200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
Anyone else ever second guess themselves with girls? For example, every time (well really only a few times) that I've liked a girl and tried to get her, right before I actually "get" her I second guess if I really wanna be with them and whether or not I'm settling and stuff. And when I follow that instinct I end up with a lot of regrets for a while.
No. I know what I want and why I want it. I make sure it's what I want before I ever make a move. I've never had a regret in life or 'second guessed' myself. I'm confident in what I want, and why I want it. Every guy should be.

Old
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

These *****es love sosa

Old
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Brody
High.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
These *****es love sosa
Such an old and played out song, c'mon brother Phion.

Old
12-09-2012, 10:45 PM
RaskY
Re-registered User

rarriis and rovass

Old
12-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE

I hereby declare my allegiance to the Washington Redksins, and RG3 [second to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers].

The man is a flat out beast.

Old
12-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMogilny View Post
We've got a funny guy over here. You should do stand up comedy.

Pls don't ban me

Old
12-10-2012, 12:38 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
We've got a funny guy over here. You should do stand up comedy.

Pls don't ban me
He already does stand up at the old age home.

Pls don't ban me

12-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Quote:

Your exams sound so formal. This is how mine went on Thursday.

Walk into normal classroom to find my class, and prof watching Trailer Park Boys Clips on the big screen.
Then we write the test.
Then we continue watching Trailer Park Boys.

12-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE

Grant, that sounds like a **** up of epic proportions . I'm pretty sure someone's getting canned over that.

Schenn, all Uni exams are like that. They're really uptight and lame.

Old
12-10-2012, 01:49 AM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
wat u meen ?

edit: I'm richer than all of you besides kamo, I have three or four small bets still going though.
Ha! I am the richest in the LL. Suck it grant

Closed Thread