HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-10-2012, 02:54 AM
  #476
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,641
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
Ha! I am the richest in the LL. Suck it grant
Who was your biggest winnings? I had Carolina over Atlanta in football. Only bet 50 though.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-10-2012, 03:21 AM
  #477
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,089
vCash: 500
While kamo and I are chilling in our vMansions, you poor folks can keep on grinding it day in day out.

Get on our level.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 07:25 AM
  #478
Giuseppe Sallo
ELE-VAT-ED
 
Giuseppe Sallo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,620
vCash: 500
Olivia Wilde in DEADFALL. Oh my! Movie was crap though..

Giuseppe Sallo is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 07:39 AM
  #479
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,043
vCash: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Your exams sound so formal. This is how mine went on Thursday.

Walk into normal classroom to find my class, and prof watching Trailer Park Boys Clips on the big screen.
Then we write the test.
Then we continue watching Trailer Park Boys.

I wish mine were like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Grant, that sounds like a **** up of epic proportions . I'm pretty sure someone's getting canned over that.

Schenn, all Uni exams are like that. They're really uptight and lame.
The profs faced looked like on the inside he was saying '****!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
Ha! I am the richest in the LL. Suck it grant
Hate you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
While kamo and I are chilling in our vMansions, you poor folks can keep on grinding it day in day out.

Get on our level.
I'm jealous.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 08:01 AM
  #480
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,793
vCash: 500
Good morning LL how are you guys doing?

Kyle93 is online now  
Old
12-10-2012, 09:27 AM
  #481
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,834
vCash: 500
Was told I look like Mark Wahlberg this morning. Don't believe it for a second.

Quarter is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 09:29 AM
  #482
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG
 
SeenSchenn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,717
vCash: 500
Going to work, then the joy of studying all night for exam wednesday. YAY.

SeenSchenn2 is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 10:06 AM
  #483
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
You guys were talking about small things that piss you off earlier? I think I win for smallest thing to piss you off. Okay, so, on Friday and Saturday, my friend, a girl I met a week ago and I were studying for our HR exam (I hate HR, for the record), and I thought it went pretty well. The girl I had met a week ago tend to look things up to confirm something, I tended to logically try and think about the answer while my friend just looked everything over for way too long and just spouted off ******** that was wrong 70 of the time. Point being is that for the last two days, they've studied without me. Put aside the fact that we were doing practice quizzes and my answers were right far more often than his, and yet she chooses him?? **** that.

It pisses me off because I thought her and I hit it off really well, and my friend already has a ****ing girlfriend, and he knows I am interested. Not once does the ****ing guy ever play wingman for me, yet I've covered for him before. It's ****ing ********. I hate non-wingman friends. I hate the fact he can act like he's doing something smart; but never actually doing it. I hate that ACTUALLY BEING SMART is a ******* handicap for some reason.

****sicles.

See? I think I win.

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 10:51 AM
  #484
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,816
vCash: 500
Morning lounge .. Hope you all had a good weekend

Stomach is being a ***** this morning, bleh

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 01:24 PM
  #485
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
You guys were talking about small things that piss you off earlier? I think I win for smallest thing to piss you off. Okay, so, on Friday and Saturday, my friend, a girl I met a week ago and I were studying for our HR exam (I hate HR, for the record), and I thought it went pretty well. The girl I had met a week ago tend to look things up to confirm something, I tended to logically try and think about the answer while my friend just looked everything over for way too long and just spouted off ******** that was wrong 70 of the time. Point being is that for the last two days, they've studied without me. Put aside the fact that we were doing practice quizzes and my answers were right far more often than his, and yet she chooses him?? **** that.

It pisses me off because I thought her and I hit it off really well, and my friend already has a ****ing girlfriend, and he knows I am interested. Not once does the ****ing guy ever play wingman for me, yet I've covered for him before. It's ****ing ********. I hate non-wingman friends. I hate the fact he can act like he's doing something smart; but never actually doing it. I hate that ACTUALLY BEING SMART is a ******* handicap for some reason.

****sicles.

See? I think I win.
Bud she wasn't even worthy enough for you, your time will come. If a girl is that idiotic, then she just is and best not to be with her so relax and kick ass in the exams.

Also...last night's family guy was epic.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
  #486
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,816
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Bud she wasn't even worthy enough for you, your time will come. If a girl is that idiotic, then she just is and best not to be with her so relax and kick ass in the exams.

Also...last night's family guy was epic.
Favourite part. Men! We know how to be friends!


BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 01:50 PM
  #487
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Favourite part. Men! We know how to be friends!

Agreed, it was gold!


How have you been bud? Sorry to hear about the stomach upset

edit:
Holy ****.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 02:05 PM
  #488
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,641
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
You guys were talking about small things that piss you off earlier? I think I win for smallest thing to piss you off. Okay, so, on Friday and Saturday, my friend, a girl I met a week ago and I were studying for our HR exam (I hate HR, for the record), and I thought it went pretty well. The girl I had met a week ago tend to look things up to confirm something, I tended to logically try and think about the answer while my friend just looked everything over for way too long and just spouted off ******** that was wrong 70 of the time. Point being is that for the last two days, they've studied without me. Put aside the fact that we were doing practice quizzes and my answers were right far more often than his, and yet she chooses him?? **** that.

It pisses me off because I thought her and I hit it off really well, and my friend already has a ****ing girlfriend, and he knows I am interested. Not once does the ****ing guy ever play wingman for me, yet I've covered for him before. It's ****ing ********. I hate non-wingman friends. I hate the fact he can act like he's doing something smart; but never actually doing it. I hate that ACTUALLY BEING SMART is a ******* handicap for some reason.

****sicles.

See? I think I win.
Can't even make a comment about this because my friend is a bad ass wing-man.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-10-2012, 02:29 PM
  #489
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,089
vCash: 500
I think at that point, people look gross. Too muscly looks unnatural.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 02:37 PM
  #490
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
I think at that point, people look gross. Too muscly looks unnatural.
the point is...master mother freaking roshi exists.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 02:58 PM
  #491
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,307
vCash: 500
I enjoy this:

http://www.maxgames.com/play/age-of-war.html

Baarle* is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
  #492
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,836
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
I think at that point, people look gross. Too muscly looks unnatural.
Especially for an old guy. You should tone it down when the veins start popping out.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 05:00 PM
  #493
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,105
vCash: 500

Terrence is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
  #494
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,816
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Agreed, it was gold!


How have you been bud? Sorry to hear about the stomach upset

edit:
Holy ****.
Good buddy, work's slowed down for the next while thankfully .. Got my Christmas vacation coming up soon .. Good times man!

How are exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
the point is...master mother freaking roshi exists.
I second this post.

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 05:53 PM
  #495
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,693
vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Might get better after a few listens, but right now I'm gonna say it's just ok

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 05:55 PM
  #496
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,889
vCash: 500


As with most big budget movies, I will watch it. But I wish Will Smith's son wasn't in it (especially being the film's main character).

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 05:59 PM
  #497
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Might get better after a few listens, but right now I'm gonna say it's just ok
I like it. It's really chill which is a nice change of pace from their usual stuff.

Terrence is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 06:55 PM
  #498
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,889
vCash: 500


Might be fake, but I found this hilarious.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 07:01 PM
  #499
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,854
vCash: 500
Texans/Patriots tonight. Got my money on the Texans, bet $20 with my buddy. (& 50 vCash )

RaskY is offline  
Old
12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
  #500
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,089
vCash: 500

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.