HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jack Skill - lockout ?

Old
12-11-2012, 12:54 PM
gdsmack267

vCash: 500
Jack Skill - lockout ?

Pens fan here. I was just wondering if any of the panthers players were holding regular practices down there during the lockout? I ask because the Pens have been practicing for a few months and I know Jack Skille has been on the ice with them. Just thought it was odd that he would be practicing in Pittsburgh instead of down there.

gdsmack267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsmack267 View Post
Pens fan here. I was just wondering if any of the panthers players were holding regular practices down there during the lockout? I ask because the Pens have been practicing for a few months and I know Jack Skille has been on the ice with them. Just thought it was odd that he would be practicing in Pittsburgh instead of down there.
Ya, guys are skating here too. Normal for people from the area to skate with the home teams.. I know Loungo, Vokoun and Hossa had been skating with the team lately

Blad Meaning Gud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsmack267 View Post
I thought Skille was playing overseas.

12-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Dr Beinfest

There's a lot of players who come and go through Florida in the off-season.

Or in this case, "off-season".

Dr Beinfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
I thought Skille was playing overseas.
He was playing overseas but I believe he had a minor injury and returned to the states. So maybe that was why he was up in PA practicing there instead of down here in FL. Also most of the guys signing overseas during the lockout have deals that are very limited in length (like a month or 2). Part of the reason for that is the insurance is expensive for those guys to pay on their own so they can only afford it for so long.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote