HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-11-2012, 04:44 PM
  #576
Michael Gary Scott
Toronto Maple Tron's
 
Michael Gary Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,925
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardiner Express View Post
Do you guys know what colleges are good to apply to for firefighting? So far the only 2 I know are Humber and Seneca...
Pretty sure there's one here at Durham, but I don't recommend Durham at all. Weak. Sauce.

Michael Gary Scott is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 04:45 PM
  #577
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,602
vCash: 500
when does the xmas sale start/

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 04:46 PM
  #578
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardiner Express View Post
Do you guys know what colleges are good to apply to for firefighting? So far the only 2 I know are Humber and Seneca...
For Ontario:

Algonquin College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Cambrian College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Centennial College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Conestoga College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training (Under Review) Certificate

Confederation College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Durham College
Firefighter - Pre-service, Education and Training Certificate

Fleming College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Georgian College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Humber College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

La Cité Collégiale
Services d'incendie - programme préparatoire Certificate

Lambton College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Northern College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Seneca College
Firefighter - Pre-Service Education and Training Certificate

St. Lawrence College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate



No clue which ones are good though.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
  #579
Gardiner Express
#TankNation
 
Gardiner Express's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brampton, ON
Country: India
Posts: 1,490
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
For Ontario:

Algonquin College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Cambrian College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Centennial College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Conestoga College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training (Under Review) Certificate

Confederation College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Durham College
Firefighter - Pre-service, Education and Training Certificate

Fleming College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Georgian College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Humber College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

La Cité Collégiale
Services d'incendie - programme préparatoire Certificate

Lambton College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Northern College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate

Seneca College
Firefighter - Pre-Service Education and Training Certificate

St. Lawrence College
Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Certificate



No clue which ones are good though.
That's perfect, thanks!

Gardiner Express is online now  
Old
12-11-2012, 05:22 PM
  #580
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,868
vCash: 500
Not sure what to get my gf for christmas...

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 05:47 PM
  #581
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,602
vCash: 500
JMC helping like a boss.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
  #582
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,755
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
I like the whole "Mayan Calender predicts the end of the world" thing, helps sort out the idiots from everybody else.
Yeah, the idiots are the ones not preparing themselves for when it happens.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
  #583
Michael Gary Scott
Toronto Maple Tron's
 
Michael Gary Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,925
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
I am the liquor.

Props for finding new blink. Legit.

Love the sound of the last song. I like all of them but that one sticks out to me

Michael Gary Scott is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM
  #584
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,602
vCash: 500
bf3 premium for 39 bucks...do i get it...or not...

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 06:44 PM
  #585
Cool Beans Man
Registered User
 
Cool Beans Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,628
vCash: 500
I'm playing in a hockey tournament in the new year, and was wondering if anyone knew of a way in the GTA to get a set of cheap jerseys for my team to wear? Nothing fancy, perhaps just the number. I think we'd only need like 10 too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cool Beans Man is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 06:56 PM
  #586
Hockeygirl81
Registered User
 
Hockeygirl81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 80
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans Man View Post
I'm playing in a hockey tournament in the new year, and was wondering if anyone knew of a way in the GTA to get a set of cheap jerseys for my team to wear? Nothing fancy, perhaps just the number. I think we'd only need like 10 too.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've seen some pretty cheap on ebay before...like when teams get new jerseys and are looking to get rid of the old ones. It's been awhile since I've looked though...I just was searching for them when my brother was in a road hockey tournament a couple years ago.

Hockeygirl81 is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
  #587
Hugh Janus*
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 500
Just bought Far Cry 3 it is so awesome! So much better than #2. For any of you who played 2 and didnt really like it I would say to give this one a try sometime.

Hugh Janus* is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:06 PM
  #588
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Just bought Far Cry 3 it is so awesome! So much better than #2. For any of you who played 2 and didnt really like it I would say to give this one a try sometime.
Would I be able to play Far Cry 3 on my laptop? Here are the specs:

Intel Pentium Dual Core Mobile T3400
2.16GHz
2GB DDR2 RAM
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
1MB L2 Cache
667MHz System Bus
Windows Vista

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:09 PM
  #589
Hugh Janus*
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Would I be able to play Far Cry 3 on my laptop? Here are the specs:

Intel Pentium Dual Core Mobile T3400
2.16GHz
2GB DDR2 RAM
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
1MB L2 Cache
667MHz System Bus
Windows Vista
Maybe I had a similar laptop and I could play pretty good games on it but to be sure I would try out the demo of Farcry 3 because I'm sure there is one.

Hugh Janus* is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
  #590
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Maybe I had a similar laptop and I could play pretty good games on it but to be sure I would try out the demo of Farcry 3 because I'm sure there is one.
Lol, I was kidding...

My laptop is almost 4 years old with integrated graphics, and was one of the cheapest laptops when I bought it. It can barely run Counter Strike Source which is more then 8 years old.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:35 PM
  #591
Hugh Janus*
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Lol, I was kidding...

My laptop is almost 4 years old with integrated graphics, and was one of the cheapest laptops when I bought it. It can barely run Counter Strike Source which is more then 8 years old.
You should see my current laptop it can play every game on max settings. Cost me about $1500 though lol

Hugh Janus* is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM
  #592
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,197
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
You should see my current laptop it can play every game on max settings. Cost me about $1500 though lol
Lol not even necessary. I hope you drop it.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:45 PM
  #593
Hugh Janus*
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol not even necessary. I hope you drop it.
Thank you, I hope you get hit by a car and die.

Hugh Janus* is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM
  #594
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,197
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Thank you, I hope you get hit by a car and die.
It's possible. You'll feel horrible though.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM
  #595
Hugh Janus*
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
It's possible. You'll feel horrible though.
Sorry, don't know why I said that it just came out. I apologize.

Hugh Janus* is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:50 PM
  #596
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,197
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Sorry, don't know why I said that it just came out. I apologize.
Wanna hug it out?

no homo.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM
  #597
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,868
vCash: 500
This just got intense, fast, then the complete opposite just as fast.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM
  #598
Brody
Registered User
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,493
vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol not even necessary. I hope you drop it.
This is why DD is the man.

Brody is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 07:58 PM
  #599
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol not even necessary. I hope you drop it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Thank you, I hope you get hit by a car and die.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
  #600
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
lol.

RaskY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.