HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Notices

Bylsma Quote

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-11-2012, 06:34 PM
  #1
theicebox
#MonixWatch
 
theicebox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 1,765
vCash: 500
Bylsma Quote

“Glitter suits me.”
-Dan Bylsma
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.ht...it-fb-penguins

Lockout themed avatars anyone?

theicebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
  #2
mrzeigler
Geno and Juss '13
 
mrzeigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 3,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicebox View Post
“Glitter suits me.”
-Dan Bylsma
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.ht...it-fb-penguins

Lockout themed avatars anyone?
Hmmm, this would match the Vegas gold uniforms: Golden Pill Makes You Poop Glitter


Which begs the question: If you could add any special effect to your bowel movements, which would you choose?

mrzeigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM
  #3
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzeigler View Post
Hmmm, this would match the Vegas gold uniforms: Golden Pill Makes You Poop Glitter


Which begs the question: If you could add any special effect to your bowel movements, which would you choose?
the sound effect and glow from opening chests in zelda games

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
  #4
mrzeigler
Geno and Juss '13
 
mrzeigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 3,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
the sound effect and glow from opening chests in zelda games
Nice. I suspect it was glitter poop in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase.

mrzeigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM
  #5
Superstar Shane
Registered User
 
Superstar Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 2,898
vCash: 500
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.

Superstar Shane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:20 PM
  #6
Shady Machine
Registered User
 
Shady Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
the sound effect and glow from opening chests in zelda games


That would have to be my choice as well. Surprise

Shady Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
  #7
penguins2946*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzeigler View Post
Hmmm, this would match the Vegas gold uniforms: Golden Pill Makes You Poop Glitter


Which begs the question: If you could add any special effect to your bowel movements, which would you choose?
If I would be rich, I'd definitely buy those.

penguins2946* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:31 PM
  #8
Coach John McGuirk
Bylstarded
 
Coach John McGuirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Shore, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 14,503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMoranFanclub View Post
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.
My cat eats the tinsel off of the Christmas tree every year. Well, ever since we had to stop using it. Just imagine a tinsel/poop rope-tail nightmare dangling out of a cat's butt. That's what Christmas with cats is like.

Coach John McGuirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:33 PM
  #9
Darth Vitale
Moderator
Lesshaus > Morehaus
 
Darth Vitale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fangorn
Country: United States
Posts: 25,313
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMoranFanclub View Post
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.


I have a dog that insists on eating paper products / cardboard every chance you give him. Kleenex boxes, paper towels, you name it! After a couple rains I end up with turd-shaped wads of paper in my yard.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzeigler View Post
Which begs the question: If you could add any special effect to your bowel movements, which would you choose?
I would chose the incredible disappearing poop effect (also called "Anti-matter Poop") so that I no longer have to poop or do anything associated with poop. Basically the minute poop forms in your system, it annihilates leaving only the fine aroma of methane (or sulfur if you've been eating eggs) behind. So you get all the advantages (farts to torture your little brother / sister / wife / dogs with), but none of the hassle.

When human beings evolve to the point of not pooping, we can call ourselves "Advanced" and mean it. The food will just sublimate into gas and exit in the usual way.

Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
  #10
penguins2946*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMoranFanclub View Post
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.
I have a dog that eats balloons all the time. It's hilarious to see a plethora of colors in its poop.

penguins2946* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 03:57 PM
  #11
Darth Vitale
Moderator
Lesshaus > Morehaus
 
Darth Vitale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fangorn
Country: United States
Posts: 25,313
vCash: 500
I would be more concerned about an obstruction penalty leading to hospitalization. Vet bills are expensive. Had my dog stay two nights at the vet, didn't even have surgery just a bunch of meds, x-rays and stuff to handle a serious condition... over $1000. Pain. I bought the dog for... are you ready for this? $100.

You see what happens... do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when a rescue sells you a dog for $100?!


Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 04:03 PM
  #12
penguins2946*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
I would be more concerned about an obstruction penalty leading to hospitalization. Vet bills are expensive. Had my dog stay two nights at the vet, didn't even have surgery just a bunch of meds, x-rays and stuff to handle a serious condition... over $1000. Pain. I bought the dog for... are you ready for this? $100.

You see what happens... do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when a rescue sells you a dog for $100?!

For some reason, my dog has never had a problem with that. She's a purebred German Shepard, and she has had none of the issues that purebreds are supposed to have. She's 11. Come to think of it, I don't think she has gotten any sicker than like the runs or something like that.

penguins2946* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 04:08 PM
  #13
Darth Vitale
Moderator
Lesshaus > Morehaus
 
Darth Vitale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Fangorn
Country: United States
Posts: 25,313
vCash: 500
Go find a wood cabinet or something and knock on it... immediately.

My dog wasn't a pure-bred though he was a bait-and-switch runt-mutt-thing.

Basically we wanted two of one breed from the same litter, they promised us two, then some other family came along and the bimbo got all sentimental and said "awe we can't give two dogs to one family". So they gave one of our dogs to another family and said "here look at this little adorable lab thing". I showed my wife the picture. Never show your wife the picture. We should've just said "no problem we'll just take the one." Never let a rescue sell you a mutt on short notice for $100. If you don't get what you want, move on.

The little ******* has his moments but he hasn't been cheap let's put it that way. Disco would not approve as this dog never got to his game.

Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2012, 02:34 PM
  #14
mrzeigler
Geno and Juss '13
 
mrzeigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 3,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
Go find a wood cabinet or something and knock on it... immediately.

My dog wasn't a pure-bred though he was a bait-and-switch runt-mutt-thing.

Basically we wanted two of one breed from the same litter, they promised us two, then some other family came along and the bimbo got all sentimental and said "awe we can't give two dogs to one family". So they gave one of our dogs to another family and said "here look at this little adorable lab thing". I showed my wife the picture. Never show your wife the picture. We should've just said "no problem we'll just take the one." Never let a rescue sell you a mutt on short notice for $100. If you don't get what you want, move on.

The little ******* has his moments but he hasn't been cheap let's put it that way. Disco would not approve as this dog never got to his game.
I hate to chastise a mod for this, but can we get on topic and talk about poop?

mrzeigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2012, 10:12 PM
  #15
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post


That would have to be my choice as well. Surprise
stop it

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.