HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge V90: Rachel McAdams Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-13-2012, 10:43 PM
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Drove past Sheridan College near Sq1 today, and like I wanna apply there I really would like to go there since it's not too far from my house but like damn, just looking at it and the idea of college seems so depressing. I know it's ****ed cuz like college should be a good thing and I can work towards my career and all that stuff but just seeing the people in there it was like 9:00 and it was all dark in there, empty, a few students still in there alone on their laptops doing ****...Like I dunno I guess I'm just not ready to leave high-school yet. I ****ing love just going to school everyday, knowing everybody and I'm so used to this same routine...
I can't wait to leave highschool. I hate going to school everyday. I just want a job, but I know I have years of schooling even after highschools done

Old
12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Liked my group of friends, but I was very happy to leave high school.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:45 PM
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
My highschool was so different. There was over 2000 students so you dont know a lot of people and I thoroughly hated highschool. Just so many ****ing idiots and ****** bags.
Exactly my school. Its so annoying. I'm just trying to stay under the radar and get outta here.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Kyle93

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Exactly my school. Its so annoying. I'm just trying to stay under the radar and get outta here.
Like I had my group of friends but I just wanted out of there and glad when I finally left. Highschool really sucks.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:50 PM
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

vCash: 50
My highschool has about 800 kids, and the school is very small too. Basically a square on the first floor with an extra hallway in the corner and one hallway upstairs.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:50 PM
DirtyDion03
Big Wheel

vCash: 166
Quote:
I can't wait to leave highschool. I hate going to school everyday. I just want a job, but I know I have years of schooling even after highschools done
You realize how silly you sound? You want to leave high school because you hate going every day. Work you're going to be going every day and there's going to be a lot of people you don't like that you can't avoid. It's not fun

12-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Kyle93

Quote:
My highschool has about 800 kids, and the school is very small too. Basically a square on the first floor with an extra hallway in the corner and one hallway upstairs.
Yeah sounds small, ours had basically 3 floors but tons of different hallways on every floor. It was huge.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:56 PM
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

yeah it's like a square with the cafeteria in the middle. Gym on the side, one hallway in the corner for the auto-shop. One hallway upstairs.

Old
12-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
Yeah sounds small, ours had basically 3 floors but tons of different hallways on every floor. It was huge.
Mines just 3 floors of one long hallway each

Old
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

I remember being so scared that id get lost at start of high school even though my high school wasn't very big at all lol. In university you have to find the right building first, then find your room.

Old
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You realize how silly you sound? You want to leave high school because you hate going every day. Work you're going to be going every day and there's going to be a lot of people you don't like that you can't avoid. It's not fun
No lol its not like that. Its differet reasons. People in school are different, and when your in the work world its a lot different. And I was saying that I just want a job because I meant that I was excited to start working already.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:03 PM
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
I remember being so scared that id get lost at start of high school even though my high school wasn't very big at all lol. In university you have to find the right building first, then find your room.
I actually did get lost once in the begininng. My schools huge, 3 floors and 3 long hallways with 3 different areas each.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:04 PM
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

I just am so comfortable in high-school. It's what I know at this point and like I'm in my element lol. I hate just the thought of having to meet like completely new people and adjust to a totally different place and situation and lifestyle. I dun wanna grow up D:

Old
12-13-2012, 11:06 PM
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

That's why I'm starting to really think about becoming a teacher lol. Like I was talking to my visual designs teacher and she was talking about the idea of me being a teacher for digital arts or something. That would be sooo easy and sooo sick. Stay in highschool my whole life and teach highschool kids what and what not to do. Sounds sick imo.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:08 PM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
lol im basically always satisfied. I honestly can't remember ever getting an appetizer, except maybe very few times where I shared with others. It's the way I was raised.
I never got apps as a kid but I've grown an addiction for things like Jalapeno Poppers, Potato skins, Calamari, and Bruschetta.

But ya always share.

Share the Apps that is.

You try to touch my prime Rib and you'll find a fork in your hand.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Kyle93

Quote:
Haha yeah it would take me forever at the start of the year to find my classes just because of the size of our school. I got lost quite a few times. Like we have 2 Gyms, Cafe is 2 floors, multiple auto shops, welding shop, woodworking shop, metal shop etc. Lol then all the diff tech rooms, art rooms, **** way too many classrooms.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

Quote:
yeah, but high-school is such a good time...Like I hate school but I love going to my school everyday, seeing the same faces that I now know well and like my school is really small so everyone knows eachother really..It's like one big family..Gonna miss it..Oh well still have like 7 months left.
Just as long as you realize you'll only talk to like 10 of them within a year after you leave, you'll be fine.

12-13-2012, 11:12 PM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
A JOB!!!!!

UGH.

I would go back to school in a heart beat if I had some way to pay my bills.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:13 PM
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Just as long as you realize you'll only talk to like 10 of them within a year after you leave, you'll be fine.
That's the depressing part...I hate losing touch with people. Like it happens every summer I lose contact with the majority of my school except for my close friends but everyone re-connects in September when school starts up again...But now we ain't coming back next September...

Old
12-13-2012, 11:15 PM
Kyle93

Quote:
That's the depressing part...I hate losing touch with people. Like it happens every summer I lose contact with the majority of my school except for my close friends but everyone re-connects in September when school starts up again...But now we ain't coming back next September...
It sucks but life moves on and you make new friends. I only talk to like 4 people from my highschool.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:16 PM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
yeah, but high-school is such a good time...Like I hate school but I love going to my school everyday, seeing the same faces that I now know well and like my school is really small so everyone knows eachother really..It's like one big family..Gonna miss it..Oh well still have like 7 months left.
Buddy in college the girls actually put out.(If I can say that.)

No more hand on the knee at the movies and running home to tell LL about it.

You'll have plenty of time to fill us in after you get home from her place the next morning.

If you get my drift?

Old
12-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Cool Beans Man

Quote:
I just am so comfortable in high-school. It's what I know at this point and like I'm in my element lol. I hate just the thought of having to meet like completely new people and adjust to a totally different place and situation and lifestyle. I dun wanna grow up D:
Most people have tremndous experiences starting new at university. Best 4 years of my life hands down.

When you see the girls on move-in day, you'll have already forgtten about high school.

Old
12-13-2012, 11:19 PM
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone

Quote:
Haha yeah it would take me forever at the start of the year to find my classes just because of the size of our school. I got lost quite a few times. Like we have 2 Gyms, Cafe is 2 floors, multiple auto shops, welding shop, woodworking shop, metal shop etc. Lol then all the diff tech rooms, art rooms, **** way too many classrooms.
My highschool had been around since the 1960's and had several additions.

It was a 1/4 mile walk from one side to the other. Up hill both ways.

Old
Kyle93

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Buddy in college the girls actually put out.(If I can say that.)

No more hand on the knee at the movies and running home to tell LL about it.

You'll have plenty of time to fill us in after you get home from her place the next morning.

If you get my drift?
True story.
Your first month of college/uni is basically non stop sex everyday with different girls.

Old
RaskY
Blues bandwagon

I'm not gonna be living on campus though. **** THAT. Home is my sweet home.

Closed Thread