HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-13-2012, 09:37 PM
  #151
Duke Silver
Truce?
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: St. John's, NL
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 450
aren't going to make it online tonight. Sorry to those who were looking for games. I'll be on tomorrow night and will send out PMs to those who have games against me once I get online.

Duke Silver is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 09:54 PM
  #152
McCann8888
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 153
vCash: 500
Minny Calgary or Florida. On At all???

McCann8888 is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:31 PM
  #153
Cor
Me Troll? Never
 
Cor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,949
vCash: 50
Done my games already

Beat Winnipeg 5-3 (EN) giving the defending champs their first loss.

Great Game Jets, thought you had me.

Cor is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:35 PM
  #154
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Done all my games. Going 3-1, with Fisher the only injury. Looks like we will see Domi play for the next 7 games

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:40 PM
  #155
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Went 1-1 with Carolina, not getting on tonight if EDM or CLB asks.
Games went well, if you look at them together, but damn I was rusty af and Quick sh**ting the bed in the 1st game, like hell the guy took like 5 seconds to get off of his a**, lost that 5-0, but imo dominated the 2nd game, won 3-0 with Quick having a cup winner's good day, and KLIMCHUK GOT HIS 1ST POINT! Apple on Granlund's goal, which was #2 of the game.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:49 PM
  #156
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,251
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Went 1-1 with Carolina, not getting on tonight if EDM or CLB asks.
Games went well, if you look at them together, but damn I was rusty af and Quick sh**ting the bed in the 1st game, like hell the guy took like 5 seconds to get off of his a**, lost that 5-0, but imo dominated the 2nd game, won 3-0 with Quick having a cup winner's good day, and KLIMCHUK GOT HIS 1ST POINT! Apple on Granlund's goal, which was #2 of the game.
You're having more fun on EASHL.. I can tell.

Also.. Isles.. Nice snipe by Visnovsky buddy. One of the better goals I've seen. (Put it in his own net from his own blue line)

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:51 PM
  #157
Cor
Me Troll? Never
 
Cor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,949
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You're having more fun on EASHL.. I can tell.
I'll be joining the HF team tomorrow

Cor is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:54 PM
  #158
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,251
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor99 View Post
I'll be joining the HF team tomorrow
Can you play goalie?

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 10:57 PM
  #159
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,892
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Can you play goalie?
FishMan can.. He allowed only 1 or 2 goals in the game I played


Also, Leaffan16 is a sick playmaker, set me up for my hatty

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 11:08 PM
  #160
Cor
Me Troll? Never
 
Cor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,949
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Can you play goalie?
I can play goalie pretty well actually.

Cor is online now  
Old
12-13-2012, 11:46 PM
  #161
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
FishMan can.. He allowed only 1 or 2 goals in the game I played


Also, Leaffan16 is a sick playmaker, set me up for my hatty
Ye buddy, even though I had like half of my shots go in haha, I pass all the time, as I am a terrible finisher in real life lol. I'd probably contend for #1 if I had a shooter's mentality. The 1st game or 2 I couldn't do anything, and I think I had to many people on internet as it was laggy for me for the last 2/3 games.

I hate how you start at 58 now though, should be at least 65, so then you could get to like 80s. Since my player couldn't recieve a pass, apparently has no puck control


Last edited by Leafs For Life*: 12-14-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 06:29 AM
  #162
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 500
Kyle Turris injured in the 1st game of the season....out 41 games back to back seasons. Gagne 4 goals in 4 games. Zack Smith 2nd line center(Brutal) lol. Bad start so far....except for Gagne. Shoulda traded Turris this offseason when i had the chance..

ANYWAY,

Washington ill b on tonight if ur up for a game, ur my last game.

joestud is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  #163
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,892
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Ye buddy, even though I had like half of my shots go in haha, I pass all the time, as I am a terrible finisher in real life lol. I'd probably contend for #1 if I had a shooter's mentality. The 1st game or 2 I couldn't do anything, and I think I had to many people on internet as it was laggy for me for the last 2/3 games.

I hate how you start at 58 now though, should be at least 65, so then you could get to like 80s. Since my player couldn't recieve a pass, apparently has no puck control
Yea I agree. My player sucks as well, and it's near impossible for my guy to accept a pass lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
Kyle Turris injured in the 1st game of the season....out 41 games back to back seasons. Gagne 4 goals in 4 games. Zack Smith 2nd line center(Brutal) lol. Bad start so far....except for Gagne. Shoulda traded Turris this offseason when i had the chance..

ANYWAY,

Washington ill b on tonight if ur up for a game, ur my last game.
Gagne is unreal. He was my top scorer as well

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-14-2012, 07:03 AM
  #164
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Gagne is unreal. He was my top scorer as well
yeah man im happy, Boedker sucked to lose but Gagne is just to good to pass up

joestud is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 07:11 AM
  #165
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
Kyle Turris injured in the 1st game of the season....out 41 games back to back seasons. Gagne 4 goals in 4 games. Zack Smith 2nd line center(Brutal) lol. Bad start so far....except for Gagne. Shoulda traded Turris this offseason when i had the chance..

ANYWAY,

Washington ill b on tonight if ur up for a game, ur my last game.
Im loaded with centres. Wanna revisit our previous deal?

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 07:15 AM
  #166
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazemKadri43 View Post
Im loaded with centres. Wanna revisit our previous deal?
I pmed u

joestud is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 07:54 AM
  #167
Funk Volume
Independent Living
 
Funk Volume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,398
vCash: 500
Tough start to the year for the Kings, 1-2-1 with a very tough first four games.

Alex Pietrangelo, after being named captain this summer, off to a slow start with no points in 4 games despite his D partner, Alex Edler, having 5 points in 4 games.

Upfront, Rick Nash leads the way like last year with 5 points, 4 of them goals, in the first 4 games.

Vokoun has had an up and down start.


Trade wise: Looking for a goalie. Young is important, and has to be in the 80's. I can deal with growing pains, but he needs to have good potential. Offering Vokoun(87, 2.00M cap), and defending on the return, a young goalie of my own or picks

Funk Volume is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 08:26 AM
  #168
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,892
vCash: 500
Penguins will be on tonight. I have 5 games to play.

Looking for:
New Jersey
Montreal
Philly x 2
Islander

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-14-2012, 08:48 AM
  #169
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Penguins will be on tonight. I have 5 games to play.

Looking for:
New Jersey
Montreal
Philly x 2
Islander
Hopeing for some losses in there guys comeon kick his ass LOL.

joestud is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 09:00 AM
  #170
Leaf_Crazy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,621
vCash: 500
i know i havent been the most proactive lately, and thats going to continue till at least sunday probably.

MESSAGE ME

for times to play..... I'm pretty busy but I can SCHEDULE games

Leaf_Crazy is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 09:14 AM
  #171
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
i know i havent been the most proactive lately, and thats going to continue till at least sunday probably.

MESSAGE ME

for times to play..... I'm pretty busy but I can SCHEDULE games
3pm today vs boston?

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 10:06 AM
  #172
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,892
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
i know i havent been the most proactive lately, and thats going to continue till at least sunday probably.

MESSAGE ME

for times to play..... I'm pretty busy but I can SCHEDULE games
Today at 3.

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
12-14-2012, 11:15 AM
  #173
ChevyWarrior93
I Want the 2 Points
 
ChevyWarrior93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 477
vCash: 500
I just need to play against Philly and Dallas, i am 1-0-1 with a 4-1 win over Nash, and a 2-1 OT loss to Anaheim.

ChevyWarrior93 is online now  
Old
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
  #174
whitehh
Registered User
 
whitehh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 736
vCash: 500
Phoenix

I am Phoenix and i will be on today.

whitehh is offline  
Old
12-14-2012, 11:31 AM
  #175
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehh View Post
I am Phoenix and i will be on today.
I have 2 against you, ill pm you when i get online

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.