Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013 Selection Camp Roster Announced

Old
12-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Noori

vCash: 50
Not sure about Ramage either. Offense is not his game, but his numbers have actually slightly declined year after year from his rookie season. You would hope they would get at least a little bitter. I haven't seen him play or anything, so I suppose it's not fair for me to say much. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Flames decided not to sign him, much the same way they decided to not sign Joey Leach last summer (and that surprised a lot of people).

Noori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Devilspuppet666

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noori View Post
Not sure about Ramage either. Offense is not his game, but his numbers have actually slightly declined year after year from his rookie season. You would hope they would get at least a little bitter. I haven't seen him play or anything, so I suppose it's not fair for me to say much. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Flames decided not to sign him, much the same way they decided to not sign Joey Leach last summer (and that surprised a lot of people).
feaster is really high on ramage

Devilspuppet666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 10:02 PM
FLAMESFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noori View Post
I've noticed that the bulk of his points come at the end of the season, but you are still right, his offense is next to nil. I think it might be a stretch to expect much out of him, but I'd be happy with him being a leader on the farm.
But Sarich & Gill?

FLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Formerly MVW

IMO, Ramage is a tough one. He's a role player that has his strengths and limitations. The Flames do not have oodles of prospective depth defensively, so he may have a place. We won't have a better indication of what we have with Ramage until he turns pro.

He does come from a great program that has a history of turning out good defensive prospects, so that's a positive. However with the emergence of Wotherspoon and Seiloff, and the potential of Culkin and Kulak, he really needs to prove himself if he ever wants to make the show.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Noori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilspuppet666 View Post
feaster is really high on ramage
Feaster is high on anything and everything concerning the Flames organization. The guy could sell ice to Eskimos.

Noori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Devilspuppet666

vCash: 250
might be a little Off topic but i wish we would have gave bjorklund more of a chance

Devilspuppet666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 02:49 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilspuppet666 View Post
might be a little Off topic but i wish we would have gave bjorklund more of a chance
Henrik Bjorklund? He is having a good year but I don't know if he could reproduce it here. Who knows Feaster likes to bring in Europeans.

I would prefer to try and bring Bug Holloway back from Elitserien.
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=11620

He is dominating the league and plays RW (our weakest forward position) he isn't small so he could be a guy worth giving a shot. In his 2 years in the AHL playoffs he had 25 points in 23 games.

Last edited by TheHudlinator: 12-16-2012 at 04:01 PM.
TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote