HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

The David Booth (@D_Booth7) Unappreciation Thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Proto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Calhoun View Post
I wonder if you would all have your panties in a twist if Booth had called for greater gun control, which is an equally controversial and ridiculous opinion.
I have no interest in debating politics here, but you are equating a spiritual argument with an argument that has statistics that stand (or, if you're inclined, don't stand) on their own merits. They are not logically equivalent in terms of making an argument.

My point wasn't about what David Booth believes so much as his insensitivity (repeatedly) in making his questionable claims publicly. I think that's something we should be able to discuss.

Old
12-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Cogburn

vCash: 50
If he had left it with the first element, no one would be whining. The "Christ in schools" part is no different then all the people hyping video game arguments, gun control arguments and every anti-drug, anti-depression and anti-bullying argument. It's how he feels, if you really feel its over the line, unsubscribe. He's entitled to his beliefs, and their just as valid as yours, mine, or Huckabee's (I'd argue Booths, mine and yours should outweigh Huckabee's, but that's just me)

Old
12-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck

vCash: 500
This is not a forum for religious debate. Any attempts to re-start this discussion will be locked as well, so don't bother.

Closed.

Closed Thread