HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Calgary Likely to Sign Andres Ambuhl

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
  #26
MAK19
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolen View Post
Try again, and next time don't throw statements out of blatant ignorance.
Cervenkka has a 3.7 something cap hit. Get your facts straight.

Hartley is in fact terrible which is why he's been out of the NHL since 2007.... lol Michel Therrien. You think the only options are guys with previous NHL Head coach experience?

Feaster was also part of the management group that brought back Tanguay and Jokinen in 2010.

And finally, spending boat loads of money on bad players just to finish 9th or 10th is MUCH WORSE than getting a top 3 pick. AINEC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
Could have drafted Jankowski? Even though numerous sources have come out and said Detroit and New Jersey would have taken him?

Hartley is a bad coach? Says who, you? I can tell you he's better than Brent Sutter. Hartley was able to get a bad Atlanta team into the playoffs.

Again, Feaster did not let Tanguay and Cammalleri walk. That was Darryl. Darryl also let Jokinen walk the first time and he brought him back in the off season. Feaster let Jokinen walk this off season because he was simply awful down the stretch. With the season lost, the Flames aren't bringing back a 34 year old Jokinen. And if they did, you would complain about the team re-signing old players.

Feaster signed a number of players in the offseason because that is his job. He's supposed to try and put a winning team on the ice. A monkey can build a perennial bottom feeder.
The Flames have the 4th highest cap payroll in the league... are they the 4th best team in the league? Not even close. They won't even make the playoffs. To spend that kind of cash for those bad results is not a good way of doing business. The Flames should be selling off their assets for younger ones. Rebuilding. Starting over.

You guys don't want to blame Feaster for Bouwmeester, but he's keeping him around, so he's just as much to blame as Sutter.

MAK19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:09 PM
  #27
Rolen
setoguchi sucks
 
Rolen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatican Roulette View Post
Not calling you a liar, but i never heard that. Where did you here that from?
There was a rumour that New Jersey kept their pick to try and draft Jankowski. Didn't hear about the Detroit one. Also heard that Vancouver was in talks to trade up to Phillys spot if Laughton wasn't available to try and snag Jankowski at 17.

I really don't doubt any of the rumours and the fact that Jankowski is progressing pretty nicely in the NCAA makes me wonder why some people are still whining over the pick. And before anyone brings up his point totals, which are actually not bad for a guy making it out of highschool, please watch him before judging. Or at least find some expert opinions such as Nate Leaman and others.

Rolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
  #28
PaulSedin
#lydia2012
 
PaulSedin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post


The Flames have the 4th highest cap payroll in the league... are they the 4th best team in the league? Not even close. They won't even make the playoffs. To spend that kind of cash for those bad results is not a good way of doing business. The Flames should be selling off their assets for younger ones. Rebuilding. Starting over.

You guys don't want to blame Feaster for Bouwmeester, but he's keeping him around, so he's just as much to blame as Sutter.
how do you know. Can you see the future ?

PaulSedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:33 PM
  #29
MAK19
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSedin View Post
how do you know. Can you see the future ?
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: You wouldn't understand the physics involved. Few people in the world would.

MAK19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:36 PM
  #30
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,928
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatican Roulette View Post
Not calling you a liar, but i never heard that. Where did you here that from?
He didn't hear it anywhere he most likely saw Janko projected in the 2nd round and said dam they could have gotten him later even tho Phoenix was trying to trade up with Calgary to take Janko so no he wasn't going past the first round.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:38 PM
  #31
Schalkenullvier*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: tief im westen
Country: Germany
Posts: 4,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
Cervenkka has a 3.7 something cap hit. Get your facts straight.

Hartley is in fact terrible which is why he's been out of the NHL since 2007.... lol Michel Therrien. You think the only options are guys with previous NHL Head coach experience?

Feaster was also part of the management group that brought back Tanguay and Jokinen in 2010.

And finally, spending boat loads of money on bad players just to finish 9th or 10th is MUCH WORSE than getting a top 3 pick. AINEC.



The Flames have the 4th highest cap payroll in the league... are they the 4th best team in the league? Not even close. They won't even make the playoffs. To spend that kind of cash for those bad results is not a good way of doing business. The Flames should be selling off their assets for younger ones. Rebuilding. Starting over.

You guys don't want to blame Feaster for Bouwmeester, but he's keeping him around, so he's just as much to blame as Sutter.
yeah, that entry-level contract? How can you sign a guy entering the league to that??

Cervanka is up there with radulov for the best player outside the NHL. He will hit 60 pts in a full season. If the flames indeed pay him 3.7m he will have hit all bonuses... that means winning the hart, art ross, selke, pearson, conn smythe, stanley cup..whatever, I'm no expert in the bonus system. But if the have to pay him 3,7, he'll be well worth it.

J-Bo is overpaid, but still a top-notch defensive D. Their defense would be substiantially worse without him.

And listing the rumoured signing of Ambühl as a reason why the franchise is terribl... give me a break. Such a minor move.

Schalkenullvier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:41 PM
  #32
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,928
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
Cervenkka has a 3.7 something cap hit. Get your facts straight.

Hartley is in fact terrible which is why he's been out of the NHL since 2007.... lol Michel Therrien. You think the only options are guys with previous NHL Head coach experience?

Feaster was also part of the management group that brought back Tanguay and Jokinen in 2010.

And finally, spending boat loads of money on bad players just to finish 9th or 10th is MUCH WORSE than getting a top 3 pick. AINEC.



The Flames have the 4th highest cap payroll in the league... are they the 4th best team in the league? Not even close. They won't even make the playoffs. To spend that kind of cash for those bad results is not a good way of doing business. The Flames should be selling off their assets for younger ones. Rebuilding. Starting over.

You guys don't want to blame Feaster for Bouwmeester, but he's keeping him around, so he's just as much to blame as Sutter.
Not true Jokinen signed on the 2nd and Tanguay signed on the 1st Feaster wasn't hired until the 8th so he wasn't part of the management at all.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:46 PM
  #33
MAK19
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalkenullvier View Post
yeah, that entry-level contract? How can you sign a guy entering the league to that??

Cervanka is up there with radulov for the best player outside the NHL. He will hit 60 pts in a full season. If the flames indeed pay him 3.7m he will have hit all bonuses... that means winning the hart, art ross, selke, pearson, conn smythe, stanley cup..whatever, I'm no expert in the bonus system. But if the have to pay him 3,7, he'll be well worth it.

J-Bo is overpaid, but still a top-notch defensive D. Their defense would be substiantially worse without him.

And listing the rumoured signing of Ambühl as a reason why the franchise is terribl... give me a break. Such a minor move.
If they sign Ambuhl, he won't play in the AHL. He'll play in the NHL. Therefore yes it would be a terrible move.

Cervenka hitting 60 is incredibly unlikely. Wow. Do you really believe that. He had 39 points in 54 games in the KHL last year, 2 in 5 this year. Doesn't scream 60 point player in the NHL sorry.

J-Bo is so far off being a top notch defensive D. So far. He was truly horrible last year. Him playing half the game is without a doubt part of the problem in Calgary. He was BAD last year.

MAK19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:59 PM
  #34
Money Baer
Unsustainable
 
Money Baer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Westeros
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
OK good you admitted Sutter was incompetent.

Now on to Feaster and his cronies. Feaster has been with the Flames since July 2010.



-Drafting Mark Jankowski so high. He could have been selected later.

-Hiring Bob Hartley. Crazy and bad coach.

-Andres Ambuhl. Terrible player that will in no way help any NHL franchise. Waste of money, roster spot and contract spot.

-Roman Cervenka. Not a bad risk to take for a bad franchise in need of scoring, but paid WAY too much for him. Brunner is signed really cheap. Really, Feaster couldn't think of a better way to spend $3.7M?.... I mean why not just sign Jokinen again? Ridiculous.

-Letting Tanguay, Cammalleri and Jokinen go, just to bring them right back into the fold. Make up your mind.

-Finally, and most importantly, spending loads of money on random free agents like Dennis Wideman and Jiri Hudler even though they are far from contenders, and what they need the most is a rebuild. For years, they have constantly had a very very high payroll. Yet when was the last time they made the playoffs? When was the last time they were higher than the 7th seed when they did? They keep signing and trading for random/old/former Flames players, just throwing a bunch of random players together and hoping it works. Just throwing **** at the wall and hoping it sticks. What is their plan? What is their identity? What are they doing?


Other posters summed it up nicely. Honestly do a little research before posting. You just made yourself look really stupid. (not calling you stupid)

_________

Back to the topic at hand... I could see him playing for the Heat, but it's hard to see an undersized average swiss league player producing in the NHL? I obviously know nothing of this player, so he could prove me wrong. I just don't see it happening. Doesn't make to much sense having Iggy, Hudler, Comes in the RW slot. He doesn't really fit.

Money Baer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:00 PM
  #35
Rolen
setoguchi sucks
 
Rolen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post



I'm talking about using science to predict the future, not religious rituals/spirits/etc.
Yes, it is possible to predict certain elements of the future. Scientists do it all the time. That's what science is all about, organizing what we observe into a logical system. A doctor tells their patient's fortune all the time. Almost every aspect of applied science involves some element of prediction, or is directly related to the development of a model that seeks to predict something.

Rolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:10 PM
  #36
Zippy316
Registered User
 
Zippy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,237
vCash: 500
More of a why not signing.

If he plays well, you get a bottom-sixer for cheap, if not, then he goes back to the NLA (?).

Zippy316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
  #37
MoreMogilny
Cap'n
 
MoreMogilny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oshawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,770
vCash: 500
Let's keep the flaming at a zero, please. Also, remember what the topic at hand is about.

__________________
MoreMogilny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
  #38
Booba
Fier, ému and proud
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chez Moi
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,324
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
If they sign Ambuhl, he won't play in the AHL. He'll play in the NHL. Therefore yes it would be a terrible move.
Calgary won't be forced to play Ambuhl. His potential contract would probably include an out clause that will allow him to return to Switzerland, if he doesn't make the Flames roster.

It's basically a no-risk move...

Booba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:14 AM
  #39
Randall Ritchey
HockeyBuzz Blues
 
Randall Ritchey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St. Louis
Country: United States
Posts: 10,723
vCash: 500
I remember Ambühl from NHL10. Always did well when I signed him.

It'd be a no risk move. He makes the club, then he deserves I be there. If he doesn't, hello Switzerland.

Randall Ritchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:24 AM
  #40
RDRR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolen View Post
Also heard that Vancouver was in talks to trade up to Phillys spot if Laughton wasn't available to try and snag Jankowski at 17.
The only place I've heard this is on Calgarypuck. The user, who said it, didn't even give a source. All he said was he heard it from a great source, and got a bunch of thanks.

I must know this great source.

RDRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 03:38 AM
  #41
Reinhart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Azores
Posts: 726
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
If they sign Ambuhl, he won't play in the AHL. He'll play in the NHL. Therefore yes it would be a terrible move.

Cervenka hitting 60 is incredibly unlikely. Wow. Do you really believe that. He had 39 points in 54 games in the KHL last year, 2 in 5 this year. Doesn't scream 60 point player in the NHL sorry.

J-Bo is so far off being a top notch defensive D. So far. He was truly horrible last year. Him playing half the game is without a doubt part of the problem in Calgary. He was BAD last year.
As other posters have stated - please do your research before blasting away like this. Very trollish in my opinion.

Ambuhl - whose to say the Flames are going to sign him? Just a rumor. They may have had ZERO discussions about this guy, yet you are criticizing this already.

Cervenka - 10 points? 90 points? What is your guess here? NOBODY knows how well he is going to do. Regardless, was it a terrible move to sign him? Perhaps you don't know a thing about him. Perhaps you didn't realize that there were a number of teams trying to sign him in the last couple of years. Also, the contract is SWEET. Entry-level max contract. 900K in dollars. Cervenka has to insanely light it up to achieve all his bonuses (and if he does, his contract will end up to be the best bargain in all the NHL). If he absolutely bombs, well... back to the KHL he goes. Literally a great example of the proverbial "Zero Risk, High Reward" signing.

Bouwmeester - Hey.. I hate him. However, I hate to say it... but he is a great 5 on 5 defencemen. He is over-paid because he is simply terrible at special teams it seems (both PP and PK). How much overpaid is a matter for argument, but I am also wanting to see what Hartley does with him (and yes, I like Hartley - a no-nonsense coach who players respect, and who prefers an up-tempo offensive game that most fans enjoy watching). Either way, hard to criticize the initial signing since it was Bouwmeester was about to be the most coveted free-agent that off-season. There was a round of applause by almost all media personalities with that one. However, poor Darryl Sutter didn't have the benefit of your crystal ball. Hindsight is always 20/20. I really don't like Bouwmeester, but I admit at the time, I was excited.

You simply can't argue from hindsight only when formulating your arguments. Why did Jokinen come back? Perhaps you should realize it was about 2 million cheaper, and the fact that after Jokinen left, Iginla slowed down tremendously. Why? Those 2 didn't have much chemistry, but Jokinen made room for Iginla. Best center available that year as well.

Anyways, this has gone off-topic enough. As for Ambuhl - I have serious doubts about this signing at all. However, if it goes down, I am sure there will be an out-clause of some sort (like Cervenka's, apparently) that if he does not work out, back to Europe he goes. No risk move. Hardly something to be critical over! LoL

Reinhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 11:11 AM
  #42
Rolen
setoguchi sucks
 
Rolen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDRR View Post
The only place I've heard this is on Calgarypuck. The user, who said it, didn't even give a source. All he said was he heard it from a great source, and got a bunch of thanks.

I must know this great source.
Correct, I never said it was 100% true, but that's where I heard it from, so obviously take it with a grain of salt. They're all most likely rumours and nothing more. With that said I don't think it's that far fetched to believe Jankowski would not have made it out of the first round.

Rolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 11:28 AM
  #43
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Driving a Bandwagon
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 7,349
vCash: 106
Rumor? Likely to sign? Hardly.

This is some Swiss hockey official speculating. At best.

And by the responses in this thread... Holy overreaction, Batman.

Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 11:48 AM
  #44
Habitant le colon
Registered User
 
Habitant le colon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,019
vCash: 500
what is the roster expetation for next years ? Is that guy can be a 13th foward?

Habitant le colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:50 PM
  #45
eli J
Claw Machine broke
 
eli J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Moncton, NB
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,006
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to eli J
In four years, when Mark Jankowski is centering a 39 year old Jarome Iginla on his way to a Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe, pundits are going to say there's no way the Flames would be sweeping the Islanders in the SC Final without Andres Ambuhl locking down the fourth line in such a dramatic fashion. And then I'll wake up from my fanciful dream and ready my Zombie Killing Spear for the coming dawn, and the hordes of undead that will rise with it to feast upon my flesh.

eli J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 01:47 PM
  #46
Flames rebuilder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
Do you know what you're talking about?

Darryl Sutter brought in Bouwmeester.

Darryl Sutter traded Phaneuf away for nothing.

Darryl Sutter was fired for this incompetence.

Tanguay has been the 2nd leading point scorer for the Flames the last two seasons. He is signed to a very cap friendly $3.5M/year deal.

Cammalleri was acquired in a trade for Bourque. While Cammalleri is arguably ovepaid, Bourque is now nothing short of useless. The Flames make that trade, which also includes Karri Ramo, every day of the week.

Stempniak? Breaking the bank at $2M?

Why are you going insane over a low risk move? Why does signing this guy to a league minimum contract make the franchise worse? Why are the Flames bashed for going after players like Cervenka, but the Red Wings are praised beyond belief for signing Brunner?

If you have a bone to pick with the Flames, do it logically.
Really the only horrible move Sutter made was the Phaneuf deal. Bouwmeester had 29 other teams after him when he was signed. Olli has a career .7 ppg average, he just didn't click with Iggy. The worst mistake he made was becoming too loyal to an aging squad that wasn't good enough to get the job done. I guess in that respect not much has changed.

Flames rebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 02:15 PM
  #47
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,896
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrCam View Post
Finally, we get a "rumor" on this Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk forum, and this is it?
Well considering we're still in a lock-out, I'm not sure what you were expecting?!

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 02:20 PM
  #48
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,928
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames rebuilder View Post
Really the only horrible move Sutter made was the Phaneuf deal. Bouwmeester had 29 other teams after him when he was signed. Olli has a career .7 ppg average, he just didn't click with Iggy. The worst mistake he made was becoming too loyal to an aging squad that wasn't good enough to get the job done. I guess in that respect not much has changed.
This is true every team wanted JBo when he was going to UFA he didn't work in the Sutter system but that doesn't mean that another team wouldn't have made. Phaneuf had to be traded for his own sake he had lost his game was becoming a liability but the trade work him up its to bad we couldn't get something of us out of it.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
  #49
Devilspuppet666
Registered User
 
Devilspuppet666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,601
vCash: 500
wow... every thread that has anything to do with the flames end up in bashing, why the hate? why should this effect anyone other than flames fans? its a minor rumor about a possible small signing.... i guess ppl can hate on but no flame fan should care what they say, ESPECIALLY IF ITS BS

Devilspuppet666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 11:39 AM
  #50
kresco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
OK good you admitted Sutter was incompetent.

Now on to Feaster and his cronies. Feaster has been with the Flames since July 2010.



-Drafting Mark Jankowski so high. He could have been selected later.

-Hiring Bob Hartley. Crazy and bad coach.

-Andres Ambuhl. Terrible player that will in no way help any NHL franchise. Waste of money, roster spot and contract spot.

-Roman Cervenka. Not a bad risk to take for a bad franchise in need of scoring, but paid WAY too much for him. Brunner is signed really cheap. Really, Feaster couldn't think of a better way to spend $3.7M?.... I mean why not just sign Jokinen again? Ridiculous.

-Letting Tanguay, Cammalleri and Jokinen go, just to bring them right back into the fold. Make up your mind.

-Finally, and most importantly, spending loads of money on random free agents like Dennis Wideman and Jiri Hudler even though they are far from contenders, and what they need the most is a rebuild. For years, they have constantly had a very very high payroll. Yet when was the last time they made the playoffs? When was the last time they were higher than the 7th seed when they did? They keep signing and trading for random/old/former Flames players, just throwing a bunch of random players together and hoping it works. Just throwing **** at the wall and hoping it sticks. What is their plan? What is their identity? What are they doing?
First of all get your facts straight. Feaster never let Tanguay or Cammalleri or Jokinen go it was during Sutters reign. Sutter was not a bad gm until the Phaneauf trade. Sutter was the guy who drafted Phaneuf,who brought Kipper in for a 2nd rounder. it was only until the Phaneuf trade where it went to hell and all his trades after that seemed a crazed effort to redeem himself.

As for Feaster the man has so far been a genius. He traded Kotalik and Regher to Buffalo for Paul Byron and Chris Butler. Regher was 5 point -12 +/- for the Sabres last year. So he unloaded a wopping salary (Kotalik) and regher who was a rock for calgary but was getting old and slowing down for 2 younger players with some potential. He then traded Tim Erixon to NY Rangers when Tim Erixon refused to sign on with the flames for an incredible 2x 2nd rounders (Tyler Weatherspoon, and Markus Granlund) and Roman Horak pretty impressive for a GM who's hands were tied with a pre-madonna who wanted out. He traded a under achieving lazy sloth in Bourque for fan favorite Cammalleri and goaltending prospect Joni Ortio. he picked up Wideman for only a 1.5M raise not bad for one of the few talented def picked up from UFA yes 4.5 would be better but people forget when people are on UFA you ALWAYS overpay. and Jiri Hudler maybe overpaid as well as he has only taken all of 7 faceoffs but for a top 6 50 point player it is still not bad. And lastly you all knew it was coming he drafted Sven Baertschi! Overall I think he truely does know what he is doing.

kresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.