Sit/Start Week 15

Old
12-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Fighter
Soviet Duck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
I'm still not sure with Steven Jackson or Reggie Bush. Bush is playing JAC who are horrible, and Jackson isn't 100% . Also shows Bush is supposed to get double the points.
Start Bush with confidence, Jax is terrible and Jackson has been so so with the pathetic Bills so no reason to think he will manhandle the Vikings.

Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2012, 07:54 PM
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Start Bush with confidence, Jax is terrible and Jackson has been so so with the pathetic Bills so no reason to think he will manhandle the Vikings.
Bills rush defense has actually been the best in the league (or close to it) over the past 5 weeks. They were horrendous to start the season, but lately have been really tough to run on.

New Sabres Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 12:28 AM
tv14

With Rice now listed as probable, who would you start for flex? Rice, M Floyd or Ballard?

tv14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 02:58 AM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyShoe1721 View Post
Dallas Clark or Vick Ballard as a flex?
Definitely Ballard. With Carter and Brown hurt Ballard should be in for a hefty workload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Big Ben or Stafford?
Cards are absolutely terrible, and their pass D is overrated. I'd go Stafford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
B.Weeden vsWAS
or
J.Locker vsNYJ
Jets pass D is still pretty good, whereas Washington gets lit up by everyone. I'd go Weeden.

Quote:
Green Bay @CHI
or
Denver @BAL
Broncos D has been rolling lately, but it's in Baltimore where Flacco is a completely different QB, and Baltimore just doesn't give up much to Ds. I'd go GB.
Quote:
B.Myers vsKC
or
M.Bennett @ATL
Myers has been productive every other week for the past 6-7, and this is the one he's supposed to do good, but I feel like Bennett's the safer play here. And while it's not a stat I place a ton of value on, the Falcons give up considerably more points to TEs than the Chiefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge View Post
Pick 2 (Running backs): David Wilson (Giants vs. Falcons), Steven Jackson (Rams vs. Vikings), or Frank Gore (49ers vs. Patriots)
Wilson no doubt. I'd give SJax the slightest of edges here. The Vikings haven't been great against the run lately.

Quote:
Pick 2 (Wide receivers): Pierre Garcon (Redskins vs. Browns), Michael Crabtree (49ers vs. Patriots), or Mike Wallace (Steelers vs. Cowboys)
With Ben back you can safely pencil Wallace back in there. With the questions surrounding RG3 and the amount of points the Pats give up to receivers I'd lean Crabtree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskothek View Post
If Dez Bryant starts would he be worth playing considering he has a broken finger and is going against the Bears? My next best option would be Josh Gordon.
Gordon's been good lately and has a great matchup. Dez is riskier. So tough to sit Dez but Gordon's safer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
I'm still not sure with Steven Jackson or Reggie Bush. Bush is playing JAC who are horrible, and Jackson isn't 100% . Also shows Bush is supposed to get double the points.
No way Bush should have double the projection. He's really been pretty bad this year aside from his one big week against Oakland. PPR I'd definitely go Bush, but otherwise it's close. SJax will get more touches, and gets goal line carries. I'd actually go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
With Rice now listed as probable, who would you start for flex? Rice, M Floyd or Ballard?
I always go RB when I can. Ballard should be looking at 25 touches (and goal line) with Brown and Carter out. I'd definitely go with him.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 05:16 AM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Dez Bryant or Anquan Boldin? Or possibly Rod Streater (who I just picked up)?

Obviously Dez has that finger issue, but he says he'll try to play through it. Even if he does, not sure how effective he'll be. Boldin is hit or miss but was a big hit last week and could be relied on for experience against the Broncos D. Streater has had back-to-back double digits game and looks to be in the flow, but they are the Raiders.

Last edited by TheMurdocktor: 12-15-2012 at 05:23 AM.
TheMurdocktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:30 PM
chilly98

vCash: 1237
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurdocktor View Post
Dez Bryant or Anquan Boldin? Or possibly Rod Streater (who I just picked up)?

Obviously Dez has that finger issue, but he says he'll try to play through it. Even if he does, not sure how effective he'll be. Boldin is hit or miss but was a big hit last week and could be relied on for experience against the Broncos D. Streater has had back-to-back double digits game and looks to be in the flow, but they are the Raiders.
Personally, I'd go with Dez, despite the finger issue, I think he could still do very well fantasy wise on sunday

chilly98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Fire Lindy
Trust the System

Start Romo or RG3 tomorrow?

RG3 looks like he will probably start, but he may not be as mobile and also could re-injure himself and end up boning me. Romo is against Pit and they have allowed the least amount of passing yards/game this season.

Who do I go with?

Fire Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 08:37 PM
chilly98

vCash: 1237
I need help deciding who to play... I got

QB:

Manning vs Baltimore
or
Freeman vs NO

Defense:

Lions vs Arizona
or
San Fran vs NE
or
Giants vs Falcons

I was thinking Freeman and the Lions purely based on matchups... what do you guys think

also, I have Richardson vs Skins, Spiller vs 'Hawks, Morris vs Browns, D. Thomas vs Ravens, Wayne vs Houston and Austin vs Pit... I need all but one... who should I leave out?

chilly98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:49 PM
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilly34 View Post
I need help deciding who to play... I got

QB:

Manning vs Baltimore
or
Freeman vs NO

Defense:

Lions vs Arizona
or
San Fran vs NE
or
Giants vs Falcons

I was thinking Freeman and the Lions purely based on matchups... what do you guys think

also, I have Richardson vs Skins, Spiller vs 'Hawks, Morris vs Browns, D. Thomas vs Ravens, Wayne vs Houston and Austin vs Pit... I need all but one... who should I leave out?
Manning no brainer. Ravens D can be exploited...that's a case of overthinking. Ride your stud. Freeman has a good matchup, but I'd stick with the guy who's been delivering all year.

The Cardinals are so bad I'd definitely go with the Lions D.

New Sabres Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Draft Guru

Josh Freeman or Matthew Stafford? (6 pts per TD)

Choose 3 of:

Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, James Jones, Cecil Shorts, Danny Amendola, Vick Ballard

TIA.

Draft Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
TLinden16
Horse

vCash: 545
RGIII out...

Garcon, Shorts, Jennings who do I start?

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 04:58 AM
La Cosa Nostra
The Future

Ok, I need help bad. This is ppr league standard scoring.

Need a couple pieces of advice.

Pick one : Heath Miller vs Dallas or Owen Daniels vs Indy (Tight End)
Pick one : Miles Austin vs Pittsburgh or Shonn Greene vs Tennessee on MNF (Flex)

I really want a guy going on MNF so I'm leaning towards Greene but is it smarter to start Miles Austin ?!? I'm incredibly nervous, my opponent scored 171 points last week and led league in scoring yet I beat him twice in regular season. He is already winning 17.7 - 0 because he had AJ Green.

La Cosa Nostra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Dragon Priest
Elvenlegions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru View Post
Josh Freeman or Matthew Stafford? (6 pts per TD)

Choose 3 of:

Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, James Jones, Cecil Shorts, Danny Amendola, Vick Ballard

TIA.
Josh Freeman

Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, Cecil Shorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
RGIII out...

Garcon, Shorts, Jennings who do I start?
Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne Staley View Post
Ok, I need help bad. This is ppr league standard scoring.

Need a couple pieces of advice.

Pick one : Heath Miller vs Dallas or Owen Daniels vs Indy (Tight End)
Pick one : Miles Austin vs Pittsburgh or Shonn Greene vs Tennessee on MNF (Flex)

I really want a guy going on MNF so I'm leaning towards Greene but is it smarter to start Miles Austin ?!? I'm incredibly nervous, my opponent scored 171 points last week and led league in scoring yet I beat him twice in regular season. He is already winning 17.7 - 0 because he had AJ Green.
The TE one is tough for me. I, too, have Owen Daniels. I think he will have a good game. But I'd go Miller. Dallas is missing some key LB's that would cover the TE so Miller should be able to have a productive day. As for the second one, I get what you are saying. I also have Miles Austin and feel pretty good about him today, so I'd start him.

Dragon Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Dragon Priest
Elvenlegions

Need a defense. I wanna go Green Bay but would feel comfortable having the Jets as a fall back on Monday Night. Who should I start?

Green Bay defense @ Chicago
New York Jets @ Tennessee

Dragon Priest is offline   Reply With Quote