Just got through a play through of Fez (at least I think, I got credits) Great game, but hard as hell. The ending (at least the none-100% one)....... I don't even know
Funny that you bring up Fez as I just watched "Indie Game: The Movie" yesterday night which followed the development of both Fez and Super Meat Boy. After seeing the hell the guy who created Fez went through, I'm glad that the game sold well. Interesting documentary for any gamer.
"You are a marketing-public relation firm that is trying to win a contract with a Canadian business. However, before a company contracts your firm, they must be convinced that you understand their business thoroughly and show them what you can do for them in your presentation.
To win the contract with the business, you must first:
- develop a business profile of your MPR firm
- decide on your potential Canadian business client
- become an expert on your client's business
- develop original promotional and advertising material for your client company
- design a name and logo for your marketing firm
- summarize data on your client company using spreadsheets and graphs (market share, profit, revenue, expenses)
- make a website for your MPR firm