HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

*OFFICIAL* Windsor Spitfires 2012-13 Season Thread (Part 6)

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
It doesn't matter how bad they play Warren doesn't do a damn thing...I really don't know what game he watches but it's a completely different team then I've been watching, I Mean this team is a complete waste of time and money and im about done watching a team where most nights, most of the guys play at 50%....to me there is only 7 playoff spots because 8th place you get on extra week after you get eliminated in four games by the Knights. There next game is a garuntee loss do mark it down and it will more then likely be very ugly....this team is going no where I say clean house...and send everyone but we all no it won't happen Rychel and Bougner are to proud to do that they still think they can win a men cup next year lol and it's not going to happen with the so called "Core" we got right now and even with a minor shake up it won't be good enough they need a MAJOR shake-up.

Old
12-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Sec108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
It doesn't matter how bad they play Warren doesn't do a damn thing...I really don't know what game he watches but it's a completely different team then I've been watching, I Mean this team is a complete waste of time and money and im about done watching a team where most nights, most of the guys play at 50%....to me there is only 7 playoff spots because 8th place you get on extra week after you get eliminated in four games by the Knights. There next game is a garuntee loss do mark it down and it will more then likely be very ugly....this team is going no where I say clean house...and send everyone but we all no it won't happen Rychel and Bougner are to proud to do that they still think they can win a men cup next year lol and it's not going to happen with the so called "Core" we got right now and even with a minor shake up it won't be good enough they need a MAJOR shake-up.
Lets be fair to WR though spitsfan.He cant afford to trade for the same type of player we already have.Thats been our big prob., we need to build throught the draft even though we dont get a 1st pick this time.alot can be had in the 2nd and 3rd with good scouts.Watch for some big movement at the deadline.Lets fill the cupboard and rebuild again.They know we have a prob. but no easy fix.I say bring up the rookies to get some exp. and send alot of vets packing.

Old
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
RayzorIsDull

So that wraps one of the worst weekends in the past couple years. Not even really competitive overall. Spits now have the worst goal differential in the western conference. This group as currently constructed if they stay together can never win an OHL championship, they need loads of help either through via trade, good drafting and good luck. No more sacred cows, if you have an outstanding offer for Rychel do it, if you have a great offer for Vail do it, even if a team wants to overpay for Ho-Sang you do it. Fans were pissed during the Riolo days the last 2 years has been mediocre hockey central. It's time Rychel started from scratch the team is coming apart at the seams.

Old
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Sec108

I agree Rayzor, OS could beat a London with a Rychel and Vail in the lineup.WR should at least let his kid get a chance at a championship and maybe mem cup.will help with NHL draft for sure.He will be drafted but maybe early 2nd rd if staying here.

Lets get ready for next season and maybe 2017 for hosting.

Old
12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
OHLTG

I think people need to breathe a bit. Yes, this weekend was incredibly frustrating, but I'd imagine the team has Christmas on their minds. That's no excuse, but if these two games were any other time during the year, the results aren't the same.

That being said, I can see some large changes coming. I wouldn't go all out and say everyone is available, because you need some players to build around. IF you're going to fire-sale, make sure you keep the following:

Vail, Rychel, Bilcke, Ho-Sang, Sieloff, Sanvido, Posa, DeKort.

Those are essentials for this team right now.

Old
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Rubbers29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
I think people need to breathe a bit. Yes, this weekend was incredibly frustrating, but I'd imagine the team has Christmas on their minds. That's no excuse, but if these two games were any other time during the year, the results aren't the same.

That being said, I can see some large changes coming. I wouldn't go all out and say everyone is available, because you need some players to build around. IF you're going to fire-sale, make sure you keep the following:

Those are essentials for this team right now
I am a little confused on what you consider a fire sale
who are you going to trade Ebert and Pavelka? Hardly a fire sale, and hardly going to bring you much to try and build up again, the spits are already at a major disadvantage, where most teams can trade off their assets, pick up a good bunch of draft picks and hopefully get a great early first round pick, Windsor doesnt even have a shot at a player in the top 20, realistically their shot at hosting the 2014 mem cup seems to be slipping away, best bet I see would be sell off what you have since they arent meshing anyway, (who cares if you finish 4th or 8th, same end result), and stock up with 2014-2016 draft picks, and build a great team to go for it in 2017

Old
12-16-2012, 10:50 PM
OHLTG

You can't just deal everyone and start over. There has to be a group you build around; veterans, youngsters, goal scorers, defenders, and a policeman. That's why I listed who I did.

Old
12-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Rubbers29

I understand that but the guys that you have left after your protected list don't fetch enough to help you build a team, you don't have the first round picks coming up, so I think your best bet is trade your guys that will fetch you some 2nds, lean on your young guys to hopefully step up when given the chance and then hopefully flip some of those seconds for someone else first rounder, and build from there, if u can keep Ho-Sang and pick up a first rounder next trade deadline, a little luck in the import draft and all if the sudden you're in decent shape again, don't get me wrong as a knights fan I am more than happy to see the spits float around between 5th-7th for the next few years but if you seriously want to be a contender again you have to be willing to trade some top guys, the knights were in the exact same position as you 2 years ago, traded our top players to missy and barrie for some good returns and the rookies stepped up giving the eventual champion Owen sound attack their toughest series in the first round, the next year used some of those second round picks, loaded up and came within a goal of a memorial cup, the only other gm in the league that could pull that off IMO is WR

Old
12-17-2012, 05:39 AM
punch1943

Quote:

My idea of a fire- sale differs greatly from yours...I'd make Ho-Sang, Sieloff, Sanvido my untouchables. Vail and Rychel would bring the best returns. If WR can get a 3rd for Bilcke he'd jump at the chance. Posa deserves to be kept unless he gets dealt to Plymouth. DeKort would stay if Pavelka gets moved.
However I doubt if WR has the cojones to move his son and Vail. He has 3 days to make trades before the trade freeze that starts on the 20th and I expect him to do exactly nothing unless it is a minor move to fill the O/A open slot. The Spits have 4 games before the trade deadline (Jan 10th)The last of those 4 is Jan 4th. This is the period he should get the most bang for his buck but will he? I suspect the Spits to do something cosmetic in the hope they can make the playoffs, get 2 home gates and try to do better with the same cast next year.
If Koko decides he wants to return to the OHL I'd trade his rights for draft picks. You can bet he'd rather be on a contending team than on a bottom-feeder scraping to make the last playoff spot.

Old
12-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Windsor Chief

Its as though our culture says that you do not need to work hard to earn your minutes - they will just be given to you. One player traded away would solve that issue.
The hole in our 1993 born players is what is hurting us now because our 94's are playing like 94's, just not like 93's. We are missing that senior class.

Old
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
south of the border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor Chief View Post
Its as though our culture says that you do not need to work hard to earn your minutes - they will just be given to you. One player traded away would solve that issue.
The hole in our 1993 born players is what is hurting us now because our 94's are playing like 94's, just not like 93's. We are missing that senior class.
Exactly correct. Tough spot for WR as 2014 is likely still the objective [with or without MC] but not a lot of options to make improvements of substance. 2014 last year for all of the 94's on team and possibly Hosang. What will Spits look like in 2015 due to draft pick losses and attrition if no moves are made now?

Old
12-17-2012, 08:49 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:

You just can't rationalize poor performance and chalk it up to the Christmas break. You don't think Saginaw or Soo were looking forward to the break. London had 3 games in 2.5 days without their top 3 D and still won all 3. You don't need any players to build around like it or not guys like Rychel and Vail have been here for close to 3 years now and they have proven they can be part of a supporting cast but not a group to lead the team to championship heights. Furthermore after you eliminate the names you mentioned there's probably only 1 or 2 guys that have any value on the trade market. How can you make large changes when guys don't have much value? Those last 2 games spoke volumes about the work ethic and the buy in of this group, can't win with them.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:04 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch1943 View Post
My idea of a fire- sale differs greatly from yours...I'd make Ho-Sang, Sieloff, Sanvido my untouchables. Vail and Rychel would bring the best returns. If WR can get a 3rd for Bilcke he'd jump at the chance. Posa deserves to be kept unless he gets dealt to Plymouth. DeKort would stay if Pavelka gets moved.
However I doubt if WR has the cojones to move his son and Vail. He has 3 days to make trades before the trade freeze that starts on the 20th and I expect him to do exactly nothing unless it is a minor move to fill the O/A open slot. The Spits have 4 games before the trade deadline (Jan 10th)The last of those 4 is Jan 4th. This is the period he should get the most bang for his buck but will he? I suspect the Spits to do something cosmetic in the hope they can make the playoffs, get 2 home gates and try to do better with the same cast next year.
If Koko decides he wants to return to the OHL I'd trade his rights for draft picks. You can bet he'd rather be on a contending team than on a bottom-feeder scraping to make the last playoff spot.
Agreed with all of you say. Read the paper today and Boughner was just talking about bad luck, bad breaks, guys out of the lineup. There was a time when Windsor had guys out of the lineup and players would just step up but those days are over. Too much entitlement, poor work ethic and this is what you get. It's interesting that at the start of this week Boughner said they win a couple games they are in the hunt to win the division. He said after the Saginaw game that they will need to get these type of games against the Soo and Saginaw in order to make the playoffs. Right now Windsor is just another mediocre hockey team in the OHL fighting for their playoff lives, amazing how things change in just a couple years.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:08 AM
spits2timechamps

The thing I think has contributed to our poor performance is deffinately coaching. How many teams out there do you watch and say "They're only a 1 line team" and sure enough the first line seems to be out there every second shift it seems. We are one of the worst scoring teams and we roll all 4 lines for most of the game? I was thinking it was underperformance from the players but you can't blame them when they're never on a set line for more than one shift. They play good together for 10 games and then one bad shift and they're switched off!! Get two of the best lines together and stick with it.

50% first line, 30% second line, 15% 3rd line and 5% 4th line...we have trouble scoring lets just run with what we have.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:13 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by south of the border View Post
Exactly correct. Tough spot for WR as 2014 is likely still the objective [with or without MC] but not a lot of options to make improvements of substance. 2014 last year for all of the 94's on team and possibly Hosang. What will Spits look like in 2015 due to draft pick losses and attrition if no moves are made now?
This is how I feel. If they go for it next year they will find themselves in the same situation as last year and this year. Rychel, Vail, Sieloff, Clarke, Johnson, Marchese are all 19, you would automatically lose any OA's off that team and possibly more. Without any draft picks of note in 13 you're setting yourself up for a couple more years of mediocre hockey if you go for it next year. I remember Rychel said he wanted to be a flagship franchise of the OHL by continually having mediocre teams and lacking draft picks you can't be a flagship franchise. The bloom is off the rose now.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:14 AM
SpItFiReZ

I don't think you see a fire sale because Rychel and Boughner will try and save face.

1) They NEED the playoffs to make back some money.
2) They been talking up the Memorial Cup too much to let it all go (Vail Rychel Seiloff, etc all will have another year under their belt)
3) They don't want to finish in bottom 5-6 because of the type of pick it will show that they "lost".

I would actually be very impressed if they sold. I figure they buy.

But I would still cut some guys loose in an anything type of deal....McNaughton, Studnicka should go. Bowen deserves some games, Brown needs to get into some games, Verbeek should be 4th line C.

Decisions need to be made on guys like Johnson, Posa, Clarke and so on.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:28 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpItFiReZ View Post
I don't think you see a fire sale because Rychel and Boughner will try and save face.

1) They NEED the playoffs to make back some money.
2) They been talking up the Memorial Cup too much to let it all go (Vail Rychel Seiloff, etc all will have another year under their belt)
3) They don't want to finish in bottom 5-6 because of the type of pick it will show that they "lost".

I would actually be very impressed if they sold. I figure they buy.

But I would still cut some guys loose in an anything type of deal....McNaughton, Studnicka should go. Bowen deserves some games, Brown needs to get into some games, Verbeek should be 4th line C.

Decisions need to be made on guys like Johnson, Posa, Clarke and so on.
I agree with this. I hope the idea of not wanting to finish 7th or 8th and that 1st rounder they lost doesn't cloud their thinking. That draft pick is already gone doesn't matter if was going to be 5th or 12th.

You can get more for a guy like Rychel, Vail or Sieloff now as compared to this time next year if the team is still struggling. It's imperative they get a couple 2nd rounders or 3rd rounders for the 2013 draft not only in the case if you find a gem but you still have your 2014 picks. If you sell now and get your 2013 picks you still have 2014 and your 1st rounder in 2015. You can put together a solid core through those years if Rychel can just swallow his pride and rebuild the right way.

Old
12-17-2012, 09:52 AM
4 Bobby ORR

I think there should be a ban on WR speaking to the media. Every time he does he shoots himself in the foot.

"We are selling and rebuilding this year"
- don't change your mind after Shugg & Cantin gets traded.

"I want so many pieces for Kassian & Ellis".
- don't even mention what you expect for them. He just limited his trading partners by setting the bar too high.
Best case scenario is let them inquire. Once you get one inquiry other GM's will get wind of it and may want in, now you have NEGOTIATING POWER. Before you know it the GM's are caught up with the adrenaline rush and before they realize it, WR may have gotten close to what he was "THINKING". It's all a game and how you play it is what counts.
I realize that they were saying offers for Kassian & Ellis were not enough, but would it have been enough had he not publicly announced what the returns had to be????
I hindsight, it appeared that Kassian was more interested in playing for his AHL team anyways.

"Maletta has a potential to be a Greg Nemisz"
-enough said

"Bateman is an Ellis type player"
-see above

As for those who want the Spitfires to rebuild, I have said all along that the OHL is a cycle and if you manage that cycle properly then you can reap the rewards. Take a look at London, after their Memorial Cup victory they have been a good team always making a push by re-tooling but never getting them back to the holy grail. They finally rebuild and look where they are now - a possible 2nd year return. Mind you it helped that the Hunters took their trading partners to the cleaners.
I would have given up the Conference Finals ticket for the assets & players in exchange Kassian & Ellis. Unfortunately that was the year to rebuild. Had it happened we probably wouldn't be asking these questions now.
Could be just me, but it it is always easier think on this side of the keyboard.

Old
12-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Raisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Bobby ORR View Post
As for those who want the Spitfires to rebuild, I have said all along that the OHL is a cycle and if you manage that cycle properly then you can reap the rewards. Take a look at London, after their Memorial Cup victory they have been a good team always making a push by re-tooling but never getting them back to the holy grail. They finally rebuild and look where they are now - a possible 2nd year return. Mind you it helped that the Hunters took their trading partners to the cleaners.
I would have given up the Conference Finals ticket for the assets & players in exchange Kassian & Ellis. Unfortunately that was the year to rebuild. Had it happened we probably wouldn't be asking these questions now.
Could be just me, but it it is always easier think on this side of the keyboard.
Actually, I think the more unfortunate part of that year was that they started to sell, before knowing what they had in Khoklachev and Kuhnackl.

Old
12-17-2012, 10:51 AM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Bobby ORR View Post
I think there should be a ban on WR speaking to the media. Every time he does he shoots himself in the foot.

"We are selling and rebuilding this year"
- don't change your mind after Shugg & Cantin gets traded.

"I want so many pieces for Kassian & Ellis".
- don't even mention what you expect for them. He just limited his trading partners by setting the bar too high.
Best case scenario is let them inquire. Once you get one inquiry other GM's will get wind of it and may want in, now you have NEGOTIATING POWER. Before you know it the GM's are caught up with the adrenaline rush and before they realize it, WR may have gotten close to what he was "THINKING". It's all a game and how you play it is what counts.
I realize that they were saying offers for Kassian & Ellis were not enough, but would it have been enough had he not publicly announced what the returns had to be????
I hindsight, it appeared that Kassian was more interested in playing for his AHL team anyways.

"Maletta has a potential to be a Greg Nemisz"
-enough said

"Bateman is an Ellis type player"
-see above

Rychel has said very little since that first loss in Plymouth. He was quoted in the paper about Murphy saying they should have drafted him to begin with, otherwise not much is being said right now.

The talk about Bateman and Maletta don't need to be made because it only hurts those players right out of the gate. With Ellis and Kassian even if he didn't speak out at the end of the day all he had to do was pull trigger he still had that power.

With the Knights they did go through some changes but their drafting was still very good 09 1st rounder-Scott Harrington(tremendous shutdown D), 10-1st rounder-Chris Tierney slowly coming into his own. Will certainly surpass point total of last year in the next few games, very good playoff last year for London. 11 1st rounder-Bo Horvat turning into a beast and of course the heist of Max Domi. Add in the draft picks of the Rupert's, Griffifth, terrific import picks, some good free agent signings you get the idea.

The other thing mentioned recently is the coaching. I am not judging Boughner because I think he's had 2 polar opposite teams one regime loaded with talent, another one with less than ideal talent and he doesn't have his best assistant with him either who took another job. All we can do is look over the past 1.5 since Boughner has been back 65 total losses in his last last 103 games. The prior 3 seasons they didn't lose 65 total games, yes fans were spoiled but currently this isn't growing pains anymore it's poor drafting, management, coaching and performance by the players that are leading to the current issues. I don't think we know the type of coach Boughner is but his star isn't as bright as it was back in 09/10.

Old
12-17-2012, 11:32 AM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
So that wraps one of the worst weekends in the past couple years. Not even really competitive overall. Spits now have the worst goal differential in the western conference. This group as currently constructed if they stay together can never win an OHL championship, they need loads of help either through via trade, good drafting and good luck. No more sacred cows, if you have an outstanding offer for Rychel do it, if you have a great offer for Vail do it, even if a team wants to overpay for Ho-Sang you do it. Fans were pissed during the Riolo days the last 2 years has been mediocre hockey central. It's time Rychel started from scratch the team is coming apart at the seams.
I dont recall many people saying blow the team up when they were undefeated in 5 in reg and on a 4 game winning streak prior to this past weekend
I would agree their play this past weekend was disappointing especially Thurs and Sat
As for Sunday's game I can recall when SSM came here 2 months ago without their 2 best D-men
Miller and Sproul and the Spits hammered them 7-4 and that was when Pavelka played a bad game,so with Murphy and Seiloff missing 2 of Windsor's best defencemen in the past 3 weeks not surprised about losing,knew it would be tough,effort was there,not the discipline or the luck for that matter
No doubt some moves have to be made,but a gutting I doubt it,reinforcements need to be brought in,scoring these past 17 or 18 games has really been an issue
For example Spits went 8-6-0-3 in the first quarter scoring 51 goals and allowing 61 goals excluding empty netters and shootout goals,but what i did was throw out the 3 worst games in which they loss 6-1,5-0 and 8-2 and in the other 14 games the goal differential was +6 more reflective of their play
The next quarter of 17 games which took us to the Saginaw the Spits record was 6-8-1-2 scoring only 39 and allowing 47 with the same allowances re shootout and empty netters with goal differential of -8,again tossed out the 3 worst losses of 5-1,4-1,and 6-3 and goal differntial in the other 14 games was+2
The overall goal differential used is misleading when looking at the entire picture
Lopsided or big goal differnces scewer the stats and in my opinion is not reflective
How does one reconcile the other 28 games where the goal differential is a +8 and the record is 14-8-1-5 instead of 14-14-1-5 when factoring in goal differential
Obviously a team who struggles to score will have a higher differential,does not mean their def or goaltending is poor as evidenced by the stats I provided
Does this team need help up front yes,discipline,yes needs to addressed, a blow up or gutting not in my view
Are there underacheiving players? You bet there are a slew of them
At the half mark of the season I expected alot more offence from Johnson,Maletta,Clarke,the newcomer Lorentz,Rychel,to a lesser extent Vail
More offence expected from Bateman and Mcnaughton from the backend,a little more from Ebert,Murphy has been a blessing,Seiloff while not offensively expected to contriute is pointless in 10,I think he can add some though,he did in the 1st quarter
Now if this was aging and winless in 7 like the team across the river I might be inclined to change my mind,but if people dont think that should be blown up its tough to agree that a relatively young club currently on a 3 game losing streak after coming off a 4 game winning streak blow up the squad for something 4 years away

Old
12-17-2012, 11:59 AM
youngblood10

I'd be much more patient and optimistic if the team in general showed signs of improvement but they are not any better than last season. They might even be worse if it wasn't for the goalkeeping.

The culture is different around the team now then when they were successful. Now they think they are just going to magically turn on a switch next season and develop a work ethic with urgency in every game. That last group even before they started winning they played their guts out every shift and took it personally. I don't ever remember Boughner making excuses. Never. It was fun to watch them grow. This crap now is garbage and the polar opposite of what it takes to became winners. They can ride it out but this core just doesn't have that quality needed to be anything more than mediocre. They want to win but don't hate to lose.

Old
12-17-2012, 12:25 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood10 View Post
I'd be much more patient and optimistic if the team in general showed signs of improvement but they are not any better than last season. They might even be worse if it wasn't for the goalkeeping.

The culture is different around the team now then when they were successful. Now they think they are just going to magically turn on a switch next season and develop a work ethic with urgency in every game. That last group even before they started winning they played their guts out every shift and took it personally. I don't ever remember Boughner making excuses. Never. It was fun to watch them grow. This crap now is garbage and the polar opposite of what it takes to became winners. They can ride it out but this core just doesn't have that quality needed to be anything more than mediocre. They want to win but don't hate to lose.
Cant disagree about the lack of overall improvement save the goal tending
No doubt the loss of Khoklachev has hurt probably 6 or 7 pts worth in the standings which is huge in the division/conference but that excuse is wearing thin even with me,even if a large part is true nobody has really stepped up,in fact most have regressed,some disappointing seasons by many,mostly upfront,lack of dev upfront and a couple on the backend
I do think moves will be made,either in the next couple of days or after Xmas
Something needs to be done
The one trade yielded short success going 5-2-0-1 in eight games prior to the dog a of a weekend losing all 3 games
Will be interesting to see what happens
I just dont see a blow up of the roster,changes yes they are needed

Old
12-17-2012, 02:50 PM
RayzorIsDull

Legend I think the people that watched those 4 games and was being realistic they saw a team that stayed in games and found ways to win them. They're correcting how many shootout games they lost earlier in the year with getting 2 wins. I think most would say they were sleep walking through the Ottawa game, brought very little intensity for 30+ minutes against the Soo, solid road game in Sarnia but still a struggle much of the game, and a snoozer against Oshawa for close to 30 minutes. Out of all of those games they never led the Soo game until around 5 minutes left, they led Ottawa for a total of 20 minutes or so, never led Oshawa until a minute left and led Sarnia for 18 minutes. The leads Windsor held was never any higher than 1-0 which speaks to their inability to score goals. This week they never led in any of the games so over the past 7 games they have never had a lead greater than 1-0 and only led for a total of no more than 45 minutes overall.

Goal differential usually gives you a true indicator of how good the team is/was. You can't just eliminate their worst games, if you do that then you have to eliminate their 3 goal win over the Soo, their 6-1 win over Saginaw, or their 6-3 win over London etc. as well which are their biggest victories this year. You are what your record says you are and they are barely hanging on to a playoff spot. The teams with the best goal differentials in the western conference are London, Owen Sound, Guelph and Sarnia and ironically they are positioned in the top 4 pointwise as well with Kitchener tied with Sarnia. We can't just choose segments here and there where they played well you have to judge their whole body of work and right now it isn't good at all. It's a group that has proven they can't be successful over a long period of time.

I like your last comment about Plymouth but keep in mind they won a division title last year, they have shown they can win together over the course of a whole season. The same can't be said for Windsor.

Why do you think they should/will keep this core together? We haven't seen anything that leads us to believe they can win. You can't really base it off some dream of wanting to contend next year when your draft cupboard is currently bare. At this point anybody brought in is likely a reclamation project from a team that has no use for said player because he was a problem. Barring a Warren Rychel press conference announcing Schmaltz, Allen, Butcher and Barber are coming into the fold. Even you said yourself Rychel isn't well liked among other GM's so how is an organization supposed to run well if he has burned his bridges?

Old
12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
RayzorIsDull

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood10 View Post

This is all correct. Currently you have a coach that makes excuses and admits the coaches care more than the players. The question then becomes why should fans go out and see this team play? One thing people forget about the bid for a Memorial Cup is that they need backing from city council in the form of a financial "donation" and quite frankly with the way this city is right now they shouldn't back the bid in any shape or form.

Closed Thread