HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens Lounge LIII | My Lounge | Smeddy's Lounge Edition | I Broke the Dam (Why??)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-17-2012, 05:05 PM
  #326
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,344
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
Get on bf3 and stop afking in playstation store u bum.
I'm downloading Farcry on PSN, I have 30 minutes left...

Marvelous Manked is online now  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:06 PM
  #327
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,062
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
I'm downloading Farcry on PSN, I have 30 minutes left...
Your internet downloading speed hasn't improve has it?

Patvolcom65 is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:09 PM
  #328
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Jacob View Post
In EASHL my teams have lost the past 2 games combined 12-6... Ive scored every goal. My teammates have been so stupid
I have needed 1 win to get to rookie 2 for like 4 days, one game we lost with 6.4 secs left.

If anyone wants to play tonight I can be goalie, I am at least decent now.

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
  #329
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,062
vCash: 50
I am.....A veteran 3...on NHL13..45pts in 52games or so in only drop-in games.. 30ish games as a D.

Patvolcom65 is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:38 PM
  #330
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232
In a drop in game some guy on my team tied it with 0.4 secs left in the 3rd.
Edit: aaaand we lost.

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:40 PM
  #331
Sovereign
sic parvis magna
 
Sovereign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
I don't remember if anyone answered my question but, does one's BAP attributes reset after each season?

Sovereign is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
  #332
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232
I don't think so.

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 06:09 PM
  #333
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHerb View Post
I don't remember if anyone answered my question but, does one's BAP attributes reset after each season?
Your attributes are never reset (only time I've ever seen it happen was back in NHL 10 where EA cracked down on top clubs who would boost their stats).

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 06:26 PM
  #334
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65
 
Patvolcom65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New-Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,062
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
Your attributes are never reset (only time I've ever seen it happen was back in NHL 10 where EA cracked down on top clubs who would boost their stats).
He's talking about Be A Pro which is the offline mode.

Patvolcom65 is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 06:33 PM
  #335
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
He's talking about Be A Pro which is the offline mode.
My answer stands.

I wish I could get back into EASHL right now and get some games in so my attributes aren't so horrible, but sadly, my TV is back in Sudbury. Going out to get a computer monitor tomorrow hopefully.


Last edited by TheOriginalSilf*: 12-17-2012 at 06:46 PM.
TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
  #336
Deku Scrub
leave it yeah
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,584
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
You're not a true 67s fan if you like Malcolm Subban.
Well I listen to 67s games, but I don't actually follow the OHL much. I know Subban is on a rival team, but that doesn't mean I have to dislike him. I like Patrice Bergeron. Does that mean I am not a true Sens fan?

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:20 PM
  #337
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
I'm not very well educated in headphones. Can someone give me some recommendations for a good audio set-up (preferably headphones, but earphones are acceptable as well)? I can than gauge what to get based on purchase price.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
  #338
Deku Scrub
leave it yeah
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,584
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
I'm not very well educated in headphones. Can someone give me some recommendations for a good audio set-up (preferably headphones, but earphones are acceptable as well)? I can than gauge what to get based on purchase price.
I don't know anything about headphones. I've been using the same pair of Sony earphones for three years and they still work perfectly. They'll probably break eventually, in which case I'll just buy the same ones. They were like 10 bucks.

Actually, they already broke, but I fixed them.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:43 PM
  #339
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,004
vCash: 500
Finito exams

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:45 PM
  #340
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Finito exams
'Tis a wonderful feeling.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:51 PM
  #341
hockeyalltheway
Moderator
Get well soon, GMBM.
 
hockeyalltheway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,320
vCash: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
I'm not very well educated in headphones. Can someone give me some recommendations for a good audio set-up (preferably headphones, but earphones are acceptable as well)? I can than gauge what to get based on purchase price.
First thing is, you get what you pay for, but only up to a certain degree. Beyond that, you're paying for the brand name, not the quality. So I highly recommend avoiding Skullcandy and Beats by Dre.

Second, it's hard to recommend any pair without knowing what you'll be using them for/your price point. Personally, I'm rocking two headsets: a Sennheiser HD-280 PRO and a Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.

The former is excellent for music -- not so much EXTREME BASS but great for mids and the sound quality makes me never want to buy earbuds again.

The latter is a good, but not spectacular gaming headset. It comes with a detachable mic, which is nice, and the sound quality is clear but nothing to write home about. For what I use it for, though, it does the trick.

__________________
hockeyalltheway is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
  #342
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
First thing is, you get what you pay for, but only up to a certain degree. Beyond that, you're paying for the brand name, not the quality. So I highly recommend avoiding Skullcandy and Beats by Dre.

Second, it's hard to recommend any pair without knowing what you'll be using them for/your price point. Personally, I'm rocking two headsets: a Sennheiser HD-280 PRO and a Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset.

The former is excellent for music -- not so much EXTREME BASS but great for mids and the sound quality makes me never want to buy earbuds again.

The latter is a good, but not spectacular gaming headset. It comes with a detachable mic, which is nice, and the sound quality is clear but nothing to write home about. For what I use it for, though, it does the trick.
I'm basically looking for a great quality product for only audio purposes (ie. music). I'll definitely look further into the Sennheiser. I already knew I was staying away from Dre Beats and Skullcandys.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 07:59 PM
  #343
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232
Don't get these http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1308591

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  #344
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,344
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
Well I listen to 67s games, but I don't actually follow the OHL much. I know Subban is on a rival team, but that doesn't mean I have to dislike him. I like Patrice Bergeron. Does that mean I am not a true Sens fan?
No. But Malcolm Subbans goes beyond the team he plays for. The Dalton Smith incident is the primary reason you're not allowed to like him.

Marvelous Manked is online now  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
  #345
Deku Scrub
leave it yeah
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,584
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
No. But Malcolm Subbans goes beyond the team he plays for. The Dalton Smith incident is the primary reason you're not allowed to like him.
Well like I said, I don't follow the OHL that much, so I don't even know what happened.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:12 PM
  #346
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:25 PM
  #347
Qward
Moderator
Because! That's why!
 
Qward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Behind you, look out
Posts: 13,416
vCash: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Hossa View Post

Qward is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:34 PM
  #348
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie
 
CanadianHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,704
vCash: 2391
I'm still not done exams, so... yeah...

__________________
CanadianHockey________ __ __________Sens, Oilers, and Team Canada
CanadianHockey is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
  #349
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,093
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qward View Post
You will never see me.

18Hossa is offline  
Old
12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  #350
Greeningfan14
Registered User
 
Greeningfan14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,715
vCash: 500
Well Im tired. Gnight Lounge!

Greeningfan14 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.