HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Jared cowen

Old
12-18-2012, 05:48 PM
kresco

vCash: 500
Jared cowen

This guy really caught my eye last year. I had Karlsson in my pool so I watched a lot of sens games. What would it take to get him away from the sens, do sens fan like him / are excited about him and after this year he will be a RFA so what kind of contract would he be looking at if this year was a repeat of this year? If this has been discussed I am sorry I couldn't find it

kresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 06:12 PM
guyzeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kresco View Post
This guy really caught my eye last year. I had Karlsson in my pool so I watched a lot of sens games. What would it take to get him away from the sens, do sens fan like him / are excited about him and after this year he will be a RFA so what kind of contract would he be looking at if this year was a repeat of this year? If this has been discussed I am sorry I couldn't find it
What would it take to get him away from the sens we want to keep him: physical imposing shut down D that can skate,

do sens fan like him YES/
are excited about him YES
and after this year he will be a RFA so what kind of contract would he be looking at if this year was a repeat of this year Gone for season - hip surgery, he won't get that much

guyzeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 06:14 PM
pcamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyzeur View Post
What would it take to get him away from the sens we want to keep him: physical imposing shut down D that can skate,

do sens fan like him YES/
are excited about him YES
and after this year he will be a RFA so what kind of contract would he be looking at if this year was a repeat of this year Gone for season - hip surgery, he won't get that much
Everyone would like to get Cowen but no way sens trade him at this point.

pcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 06:15 PM
HavlatMach9

A thread was made not long ago. Here

HavlatMach9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 06:23 PM
kresco

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavlatMach9 View Post
A thread was made not long ago. Here
Ok thanks a lot I couldnt seem to find it. Appreciate the responses. He is going to be a hell of a shutdown def Sens are very lucky to have him

kresco is offline   Reply With Quote