HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tor-Col

Closed Thread

Old
12-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Heista18*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drij View Post
The same Kadri that can't even make the Leafs roaster?
He can't make the roaster boys! If only this guy knew the situation and if only kadri was bread

Old
12-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Avs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heista18 View Post
Oh and oh, oh. But oh... and oh. But wait guys.... oh!
Thank you for your intelligent reply. You know someone knows they are wrong, when they come back with something as dumb as repeating Oh.

Quote:
He can't make the roaster boys! If only this guy knew the situation and if only kadri was bread
Yep. I learned something today as well. I live in "Calarada" You really shouldn't be laughing at someone, when you cannot even spell the name of a US state.

Old
12-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Heista18*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
Thank you for your intelligent reply. You know someone knows they are wrong, when they come back with something as dumb as repeating Oh.

Yep. I learned something today as well. I live in "Calarada" You really shouldn't be laughing at someone, when you cannot even spell the name of a US state.
Poor guy actually thought a spelling error was the case when there were no other mistakes lmao. Hey bud, you want bozak still? we'll give him to you for 2 pucks. Is that too much or?

Old
12-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Avs44

Quote:
Poor guy actually thought a spelling error was the case when there were no other mistakes lmao. Hey bud, you want bozak still? we'll give him to you for 2 pucks. Is that too much or?
Oh? Is this some sort of joke that I don't know about? Taranta!! Ahahahah, aren't I hilarious. You are right! Intentionally misspelling cities and states IS fun!! Hey, when did I say I wanted Bozak..? You really are funny.

Last edited by Avs44: 12-18-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old
12-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Heista18*

Quote:
Oh? Is this some sort of joke that I don't know about? Taranta!! Ahahahah, aren't I hilarious. You are right! Intentionally misspelling provinces and states IS fun!! Hey, when did I say I wanted Bozak..? You really are funny.
Confused shall now be your middle name. Poor guy is in serious need of a hug. Unfortunately, you're a duster.

Scary thing is, I think you may even be a dust pan.

Old
12-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Avs44

Quote:
Confused shall now be your middle name. Poor guy is in serious need of a hug. Unfortunately, you're a duster.

Scary thing is, I think you may even be a dust pan.
I'm starting to really question your age/thinking capability. You cannot come up with a coherent answer after I reply to your idiotic post, all you do is repeat "Oh" then you make a stupid intentional misspelling of Colorado, then you come up with this beauty. What are you, 12 or something? Luckily you don't post much on here. Only come out to troll once in a while? Poor guy, must have had a bad day? Don't worry, even though I'm a duster, I'll still hug you. I love how you avoid answering people's replies to you. Coming up with an intelligent response honestly to tough for you?

Old
12-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Inconceivable

Quote:
Oh? Is this some sort of joke that I don't know about? Taranta!! Ahahahah, aren't I hilarious. You are right! Intentionally misspelling provinces and states IS fun!! Hey, when did I say I wanted Bozak..? You really are funny.
Toronto is a city

Old
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Avs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorsand View Post
Toronto is a city
Yep. Very dumb of me, sorry. Still don't get the joke though about Colorado. Am I missing something?

Old
12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Heista18*

Quote:
I'm starting to really question your age/thinking capability. You cannot come up with a coherent answer after I reply to your idiotic post, all you do is repeat "Oh" then you make a stupid intentional misspelling of Colorado, then you come up with this beauty. What are you, 12 or something? Luckily you don't post much on here. Only come out to troll once in a while? Poor guy, must have had a bad day? Don't worry, even though I'm a duster, I'll still hug you. I love how you avoid answering people's replies to you. Coming up with an intelligent response honestly to tough for you?
Wake the * up and think pal. You come out here with an attitude from the get-go. You better believe your ignorance is being matched. If you truly believe this is a 12 year old writing, you've got stupidity written all over you. Don't play dumb with me regarding Bozak either... Your fanbase has used him as a sarcastic joke too many times.

Old
12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Avs44

Quote:
Wake the * up and think pal. You come out here with an attitude from the get-go. You better believe your ignorance is being matched. If you truly believe this is a 12 year old writing, you've got stupidity written all over you. Don't play dumb with me regarding Bozak either... Your fanbase has used him as sarcastic joke too many times.
An attitude? At least YOU dropped the stupidity now. I am more than willing to have a discussion with someone reasonable. Your dumb jokes are not funny. You sure were acting like a 12 year old. Calling people a dust pan? Misspelling stuff? Refusing to post anything serious? What do you think people are going to think of you? And please explain the attitude. You were the one who came into this thread and started questioning what Avs fans were drinking, made bold statements of what was fair value for our player, then made dumb posts. Might want to look at yourself. Is the Bozak thing old? Yes. Its just a frustrated reply to the even older Avs center to Toronto threads. And want to talk about playing dumb and being ignorant? Please go stand in front of a mirror.

Old
12-18-2012, 06:51 PM
hefsbeaver

wow surprised this isnt closed yet eith all the *****ing but oh well. From an outsiders view I dont like the original deal from an avs point of view but I think these teams could work something out, like Gardiner(sp) for Staz with a small + on either side. that way colorado gets a good young dman and the leafs get a good youg center a trade from strenghts to weeknesses for both clubs

Old
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 813
Quote:
Wake the * up and think pal. You come out here with an attitude from the get-go. You better believe your ignorance is being matched. If you truly believe this is a 12 year old writing, you've got stupidity written all over you. Don't play dumb with me regarding Bozak either... Your fanbase has used him as a sarcastic joke too many times.
One does not simply become the butt of all jokes for nothing. Bozak being the centerpiece of numerous trades to Colorado from 'your fanbase' brought that about. Like it's the first or last time that will ever occur on HF.

It's kind of sad how upset you are over the OP being rejected by Avs fans. The only interesting piece offered to us was JvR. A piece we simply have no need to move one of our centers for.

Old
12-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Inconceivable

Quote:
Yep. Very dumb of me, sorry. Still don't get the joke though about Colorado. Am I missing something?
Tbh I have no idea what you guys are arguing over.... Was just bored scrolling through pages and noticed that lmao

Old
12-19-2012, 09:55 AM
HockeyGuruPitka

Quote:

Hypothetically, if the ideal LH defenseman became available for one of your C's, which would you want to part with, or is most likely to be traded?

Old
12-19-2012, 10:23 AM
IWantSakicAsMyGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
Hypothetically, if the ideal LH defenseman became available for one of your C's, which would you want to part with, or is most likely to be traded?
Hypothetically, the ideal LHD would become available after the end of the next played season, after Duchene and O'Reilly have shown that they can be a solid 1/2. Duchene has all the skills to be a 1C, but there are still some holes in his game that I'd like to see him fix (faceoffs, learning to use his teammates, etc).

O'Reilly led the team in scoring last year, but I'm not sure it wasn't a product of his increased ice time, Duchene's injuries, and the lack of quality wingers to play with Stastny. I'd like to see a full season of a healthy team (as it currently is) before calling O'Reilly a solid 2C.

That's kind of a round about way of saying that Stastny is probably the most likely to be traded. That doesn't mean that I want to part with him, but he's the most likely to return something of similar value that fits the team's needs. The Stastny/Yandle trade that has been mentioned a few times is probably the most feasible.

Of course, in a hypothetically ideal world, the Avs would sign Edler as a UFA, keep all 3 Cs and be poised to compete in the West for the next few years.

Old
12-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Crisp Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
Right now I would say Stastny, though hesitantly. Looking objectively at our roster, it's pretty clear that there is no elite offensive threat at least not yet. Until Duchene or maybe Landeskog reaches PPG status, I think we need the high-end depth those centers bring to be competitive.

Old
12-19-2012, 02:06 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
We've been here before and it got out of hand now. We are done.

Closed Thread