HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 Dynasty Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-18-2012, 03:28 AM
  #726
n00bxQb
Registered User
 
n00bxQb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantEggRoll View Post
So after messing around with trades for awhile I finally figured out a way to get around something that was really annoying in this game. I found it really stupid that if I tried to trade for a good "white" player even if the team accepted the "Trades that lowered your rep" would increase. Well it seems that as long as you out weigh/balance whatever you want with "red" items then the computer will relent and not tack on the negative message to your stats page. Going back to the computer you can mix and match "green" and "white" assets to get them to accept.

Not sure if anyone else is really bothered that much by negatives in the GM Tracker, but if so, then hopefully this helps.
Well, I'm not doing any trades in my BAGM, but thanks for the info.

Also not doing any free agency signings, but Daniel Alfredsson is sitting in free agency over a month into the season just begging to be signed and the only teams with the contract room and cap space to sign him are me (CBJ) and Toronto. I think it would be pretty funny if he pulled a Mats Sundin and signed mid-season with Toronto

Also funny is that St. Louis is the 30th place team in the league after about a dozen games and they traded their 2014 1st to Carolina for Joe Corvo, who they didn't even re-sign

n00bxQb is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 06:05 AM
  #727
Stasis
Mad Decent
 
Stasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FrmNYC-InMTL
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Threats View Post
He's not. I downloaded the most recent rosters.

Not on Edmonton, not on Sarnia, not in free agents, and he's been removed from the top prospects team. I started GM with Edmonton and he wasn't there at all.
So basically he's been removed? Weird. I must not have the latest update... I got one like a week ago or something. He was in before for sure though, is for me and for my friends BAGMs too, with a bunch of references to him on various sites and forums.

Stasis is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 08:46 AM
  #728
Propane Nightmares
Spirit Shine
 
Propane Nightmares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England land
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 42,648
vCash: 500
Decided to do a rebuild with Columbus, I thought "oh they're crap anyway I don't need to trade away a load of people" and the only moves I made were trading away Aucoin for a 2nd, and I signed Nik Zherdev from free agents just for the lulz. Ended up making the playoffs with 7th seed

Montreal somehow won the cup

In the draft I ended up with:
#16 overall - Morgan Klimchuk (C) 4* gold potential, 55 overall
#45 overall - Curtis Lazar (C) 3.5* gold potential, 58 overall
#46 overall - Jordan Subban (D) 3.5* gold potential, 53 overall
#76 overall - Alessio Bertaggia (LW) 3.5* gold potential, 56 overall
#106 overall - Connor Honey (RW) 3.5* gold potential, 55 overall
#136 overall - Jackson Whistle (G) 3.5* gold potential, 45 overall

So without tanking I get 6 solid players there with a couple of steals in the later rounds

Midway through the 2nd season I just noticed a blockbuster trade:

To Oilers: Alex Galchenyuk, Dalton Thrower
To Habs: Ales Hemsky, Nick Schultz, Lauri Korpikoski

Montreal then went on to trade Schultz to the Kings for Tomas Hyka

At the deadline I traded a 2nd and 79 overall Tomas Kubalik for 83 overall Mats Zuccarello as I'm probably going to make the playoffs at this point.

team looks like this going into playoffs:

Umberger 84 - Anisimov 84 - Zuccarello 83
Brassard 82 - Dubinsky 83 - Foligno 81
Miller 77 - Johansen 76 - Atkinson 79
Dorsett 74 - Gillies 76 - Boll 75

Johnson 86 - Wisniewski 86
Tyutin 85 - Moore 77
Erixon 77 - Savard 76

Mason 86
Bobrovsky 82

On paper that team sucks but they ended up going 42-32-8, my division sucks so I ended up with #3 seed

Eliminated the Flames in the 1st round, then got swept by the Kings.

Propane Nightmares is online now  
Old
12-18-2012, 09:43 AM
  #729
KovalSNIPE
Registered User
 
KovalSNIPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 667
vCash: 500
Just started a new GM the other day with Chicago with the updated CHL Rosters (Matteau, McDavid, Jones etc.) and everyone listen to me when I say that Drouin becomes an absolute beast in the game...and very quickly! He came out the draft as a 77, so I started him as my 2nd line center right away while moving Kane to first-line RW (Hossa as 2nd RW). He finished with only 38PTS (21G, 17A, +35), but jumped up to an 85! Next year, even though I had Toews, Drouin was having amazing chemistry with Hossa, so I bumped both of them to my 1st line and Drouin exploded. He finished with 55G (won Maurice Richard), 51A, +47 (won Selke) for a total of 106 PTS (won Art Ross). His playoffs aren't that great as he only has a .5 PPG average. Going into my 3rd year, he's now a 90! Made Toews expendable because I picked up Dalpe off waivers and he jumped from an 80 to 84 making him my 2nd line C.

Also, traded for Morgan Rielly (TOR wanted to trade him for some reason), but he wasn't ready for pro's yet, so I finished the year. He ended up an 82 ovr, so I played him with Jones (who I drafted 1st ovr and was an 81) in the AHL, and they also destroyed:

Rielly: 76GP, 24G, 68A, 92PTS
Jones: 76GP, 19G, 71A, 90PTS

Next offseason, Rielly jumped from an 82 to 87 and Jones went from an 81 to 89, both becoming my top line! 2nd pairing is Dougie Hamilton and Aaron Ekblad. I traded Keith and Toews to Tampa for a 1st rounders and solid prospects because they traded away their top goalie and had NO ONE decent in goal for the next couple seasons. Their highest goalie was a 68 so I expect them to be a top pick for the next couple years.

So anyway, Jones and Drouin become monsters quickly (2-3 years), while MacKinnon is still only a 79 (playing 4th line on NJ). I might trade Kane or Hossa for him to reunite him and Drouin.

KovalSNIPE is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 02:44 PM
  #730
The Nose
#FireHolland
 
The Nose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 6,476
vCash: 500
Scouting makes no sense in this game. I have A+ scouting and its telling me that the #1 draft pick is 3.5 stars.

The Nose is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 03:22 PM
  #731
plaaplaa72
Registered User
 
plaaplaa72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to plaaplaa72
Been playing Be A GM for a couple of games with my Fantasy Draft team:


I. Kovalchuk (90) (A) - J. Thornton (C) (88) - P. Kane (86)
T. Vanek (84) - R. Linkonen* (84) - M. Havlat
J. Chimera (79) - B. Marchand (83) - C. Armstrong (79)
M. Cooke (79) - M. Malhotra (78) - M. Bradley (74)

N. Prosser (74) - S. Robidas (82) (A)
C. Ehrhoff (83) - J. Wisniewski (83)
R. Wilson (76) - A. Emelin (74)

M. Fleury (87)
J. Giguere (76)

IR: D. Seidenberg (84)



Current point leader is Thornton with 6 goals and 12 assists in 10 games, Kovalchuk coming in 2nd with 11 goals and 6 assists in 10 games.

And there's a weird thing going on between Havlat and Kovalchuk, Havlat had a 6 game goal scoring streak to start the season, in which Kovalchuk scored only 2 goals, but Havlat didn't score any goals in the next 3 games and Kovalchuk scored 9 in those 3, and the next game Kovalchuk doesn't score but Havlat does.

plaaplaa72 is online now  
Old
12-18-2012, 04:04 PM
  #732
Fire Dumboer
Registered User
 
Fire Dumboer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 6,143
vCash: 500
I just had a season with Calgary 150 point season yes 150 point season the record was 72-4-6. McDavid and Toews had 98 points while Drouin had 97. All of my 4 centers had over a 50% on faceoffs. Peter Gaborik was my goalie with a 1.46 GAA and .947 Sv%.

Fire Dumboer is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
  #733
n00bxQb
Registered User
 
n00bxQb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
Scouting makes no sense in this game. I have A+ scouting and its telling me that the #1 draft pick is 3.5 stars.
That's rough. Worst draft I've seen had a single 4.0 star player, but 3.5 for the #1 is just brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiTzLaMia View Post
I just had a season with Calgary 150 point season yes 150 point season the record was 72-4-6. McDavid and Toews had 98 points while Drouin had 97. All of my 4 centers had over a 50% on faceoffs. Peter Gaborik was my goalie with a 1.46 GAA and .947 Sv%.
That's insane if you were simming.

n00bxQb is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 06:24 PM
  #734
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,365
vCash: 50
Started a Sharks Dynasty, and I must say, it's a pretty fun beagm. Dallas was just too boring for me. Will post lines soon.

TherapyforGlencross is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 06:56 PM
  #735
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,396
vCash: 500
I hate how scouting and developing are completely different in beagm than gm connected. Skipped over klimchuk and mackinnon to get shinkaruk knowing his beastlyness offline. So what happens after 2 years klimchuk is an 85 mackinnon a 68 and shinkaruk a 63

slightlystewpid420 is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
  #736
Deku Scrub
Stay Strong Murray
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,370
vCash: 3900

2014-15 Lineup

Landeskog (86) - Duchene (85) - Drouin (85)
Olver (82) - Stastny (85) - Kreider (83)
McGinn (79) - O'Rielly (81) - Parenteau (81)
B. Malone (79) - Malhotra (78) - Downie (79)

Johnson (87) - Pitkanen (87)
Leopold (86) - Hejda (82)
Gaunce (81) - Zanon (77)

Varlamov (83)
Peters (78)

In year one we lost in the second round, and last season we lost in the first round. Hoping to make it even further this year, but it really depends on how Varlamov performs in net. I think goaltending is our biggest weakness right now.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM
  #737
Fire Dumboer
Registered User
 
Fire Dumboer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 6,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bxQb View Post
That's rough. Worst draft I've seen had a single 4.0 star player, but 3.5 for the #1 is just brutal.

That's insane if you were simming.
I was. I didn't even win the cup I got knocked out in game 7 in the WCF

Fire Dumboer is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 07:25 PM
  #738
pensrule2011
Registered User
 
pensrule2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Just won the first time in this game simming with my Colorado Avalanche, and it was an amazing 2017-2018 season.

Line-up:

Sharpe (86)-Duchene (88)-*Fish (85)
Michalek (84)-Klimchuk (83)-Connolly (83)
Landeskog (83)-O'Reilly (81)-Stone (79)
McGinn (80)-Loktionov (79)-Palmieri (78)

Ellerby (85)-Johnson (90)
Morrow (85)-Elliott (84)
Siemens (81)-Boychuk (80)

Lundqvist (91)
**Ullberg (81)

*= TWF Drafted 7th overall in 2013 with 4.5 stars and now is been coming off two back-to-back 30-goal seasons
**=Drafted him in the 2nd Round in 2014 and jumped to a 75 the next year

pensrule2011 is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 07:28 PM
  #739
pensrule2011
Registered User
 
pensrule2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post

2014-15 Lineup

Landeskog (86) - Duchene (85) - Drouin (85)
Olver (82) - Stastny (85) - Kreider (83)
McGinn (79) - O'Rielly (81) - Parenteau (81)
B. Malone (79) - Malhotra (78) - Downie (79)

Johnson (87) - Pitkanen (87)
Leopold (86) - Hejda (82)
Gaunce (81) - Zanon (77)

Varlamov (83)
Peters (78)

In year one we lost in the second round, and last season we lost in the first round. Hoping to make it even further this year, but it really depends on how Varlamov performs in net. I think goaltending is our biggest weakness right now.
Definitely get a better goaltender. Varlamov did great for me the first three seasons but did the opposite in the playoffs.

So I sent him and a first rounder in exchange for a 35-year-old Henrik Lundqvist 91 overall

pensrule2011 is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 11:57 PM
  #740
Tak7
Registered User
 
Tak7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: GTA or the UK
Posts: 6,674
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowbellConray View Post
I'm in 2014 in my GM with Buffalo. I need a first line upgrade big time. Who should I go after? My centers are set. Grigorenko is a 79, Girgensons I created, he is an 82, and Kevin Sundher jumped to an 80. But I need some wing help, as my best winger is Kunitz. I tried to get both Pavelski and Kessel in free agency but I couldnt get either, after I offered both 7 million a year for 5+ years.

I need like an 85 overall winger. Anyone with any ideas?
I'm not sure what his overall is in 2014, or how badly he is on decline, but getting either Iginla or Alfredsson out of their respective teams is pretty easy to do early on in GM.

van Reimsdyk grows really nicely and can be nabbed at a good price early if you act quick enough. Otherwise he grows too strong and is pretty untradeable.

Also - Montreal have a few players that are a bit high on the pay scale, but produce quite nicely. They won't be apart of your team long term, as they are old, but someone like Erik Cole, Bourque, etc., add some good offense without giving up much to get them. And they have good enough trade value that you can flip them pretty easily later on down the line.

I'm sure there are plenty of other options out there, but that's where I would start.

Tak7 is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 11:58 PM
  #741
Tak7
Registered User
 
Tak7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: GTA or the UK
Posts: 6,674
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensrule2011 View Post
Just won the first time in this game simming with my Colorado Avalanche, and it was an amazing 2017-2018 season.

Line-up:

Sharpe (86)-Duchene (88)-*Fish (85)
Michalek (84)-Klimchuk (83)-Connolly (83)
Landeskog (83)-O'Reilly (81)-Stone (79)
McGinn (80)-Loktionov (79)-Palmieri (78)

Ellerby (85)-Johnson (90)
Morrow (85)-Elliott (84)
Siemens (81)-Boychuk (80)

Lundqvist (91)
**Ullberg (81)

*= TWF Drafted 7th overall in 2013 with 4.5 stars and now is been coming off two back-to-back 30-goal seasons
**=Drafted him in the 2nd Round in 2014 and jumped to a 75 the next year
Stick that goalie in the AHL for a year and watch him jump to a mid 80ish in a year's time.

Especially if you don't play with injuries on - then you can run Lundqvist for the full 82 games and not worry about anything.

Tak7 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 12:01 AM
  #742
Tak7
Registered User
 
Tak7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: GTA or the UK
Posts: 6,674
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bxQb View Post
I honestly can't believe the Leafs won the Presidents Trophy. Reimer, at 79 OVR, posted a 92.9 SV% on the year!

Yeah, St. Louis lost. Chara with no points and a -4, Alfredsson with no points and a -5
Reimer is one of those strange goalies in NHL games - where he's actually a lot better than his overall dictates.

I think poise is one stat that is too heavily influencing the overall. Reimer's poise is always mid 70s. Take poise away, and he's actually a mid-80s goaltender, and is a large reason why the Leafs sim so well in the game.

Lundqvist is probably the best example of the opposite - high poise rating severely inflates his overall. As a result, he doesn't sim nearly as well as some of the 91ish overall goalies (like Price, Miller, etc).

Tak7 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 12:03 AM
  #743
Tak7
Registered User
 
Tak7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: GTA or the UK
Posts: 6,674
vCash: 500
Do you guys get the GM issue where if you try and change your lines, and then back out to roster moves while your AHL lines aren't full, it forces you to hit best lines on both of your rosters?

How have EA missed something like this?

I'm moving players back and forth between my main team and AHL team, and adjusting lines on the fly, and when I back out to try and move a player from my AHL to my parent team, it makes me hit best lines - I must have done it 3 or 4 times and spent bloody 10 minutes just perfecting my roster.

Just bananas.

Tak7 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 04:29 AM
  #744
Stasis
Mad Decent
 
Stasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FrmNYC-InMTL
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak7 View Post
Do you guys get the GM issue where if you try and change your lines, and then back out to roster moves while your AHL lines aren't full, it forces you to hit best lines on both of your rosters?

How have EA missed something like this?

I'm moving players back and forth between my main team and AHL team, and adjusting lines on the fly, and when I back out to try and move a player from my AHL to my parent team, it makes me hit best lines - I must have done it 3 or 4 times and spent bloody 10 minutes just perfecting my roster.

Just bananas.
Yes. God yes. It's SO gd annoying when you're setting up lines in preseason. I don't take any chances now... roster moves - save - NHL lines - save - AHL lines - save.

Stasis is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 07:11 AM
  #745
Deku Scrub
Stay Strong Murray
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,370
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensrule2011 View Post
Definitely get a better goaltender. Varlamov did great for me the first three seasons but did the opposite in the playoffs.

So I sent him and a first rounder in exchange for a 35-year-old Henrik Lundqvist 91 overall
I tried to package him and some other stuff to Toronto for JVR and Reimer, but despite giving an obvious overpayment, I couldn't get them to accept. That's why I picked up Chris Kreider, JVR was my first choice, but hopefully Kreider plays well.

Varlamov has been fine so far, but since he will hit white stars after this year, he'll be out of Colorado if he has a poor season.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 08:33 AM
  #746
Propane Nightmares
Spirit Shine
 
Propane Nightmares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England land
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 42,648
vCash: 500
Columbus team heading into 14/15 season:

Zuccarello 85 - Anisimov 85 - Atkinson 84
Umberger 84 - Dubinsky 83 - Foligno 81
Kristiansen 81 - Gillies 78 - Roppo 80
Miller 77 - Boyle 77 - Boll 75

Johnson 87 - Wisniewski 87
Tyutin 84 - Murray 79
Erixon 79 - Moore 79

Boborovsky 84
Mason 83

I have no idea who Kristiansen is, he came out of nowhere, I think he was some random guy I had under contract. Roppo was a guy I signed for AHL depth and he magically shot up to 80 overall. Mason magically declined from 86 to 83 so Bob is starter now, he played really well last season as backup anyway. One of them will probably be gone soon as I have Allen York and Oscar Dansk at 77 and 78 overall respectively

2014 draft:

#22 overall - Juha Asplund (LW) 3.5* gold potential, 62 overall
#40 overall - Charlie Matvichuk (D) 3.5* gold potential, 60 overall
#82 overall - Leon Draisaitl (LW) 3.5* gold potential, 54 overall

The rest of the guys were 2.5* gold, so a much worse draft this year with only 3 guys who are 3.5* and likely to make the NHL.

Propane Nightmares is online now  
Old
12-19-2012, 03:09 PM
  #747
YaGirlCheatinOnUs
Registered User
 
YaGirlCheatinOnUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KovalSNIPE View Post
Just started a new GM the other day with Chicago with the updated CHL Rosters (Matteau, McDavid, Jones etc.) and everyone listen to me when I say that Drouin becomes an absolute beast in the game...and very quickly! He came out the draft as a 77, so I started him as my 2nd line center right away while moving Kane to first-line RW (Hossa as 2nd RW). He finished with only 38PTS (21G, 17A, +35), but jumped up to an 85! Next year, even though I had Toews, Drouin was having amazing chemistry with Hossa, so I bumped both of them to my 1st line and Drouin exploded. He finished with 55G (won Maurice Richard), 51A, +47 (won Selke) for a total of 106 PTS (won Art Ross). His playoffs aren't that great as he only has a .5 PPG average. Going into my 3rd year, he's now a 90! Made Toews expendable because I picked up Dalpe off waivers and he jumped from an 80 to 84 making him my 2nd line C.

Also, traded for Morgan Rielly (TOR wanted to trade him for some reason), but he wasn't ready for pro's yet, so I finished the year. He ended up an 82 ovr, so I played him with Jones (who I drafted 1st ovr and was an 81) in the AHL, and they also destroyed:

Rielly: 76GP, 24G, 68A, 92PTS
Jones: 76GP, 19G, 71A, 90PTS

Next offseason, Rielly jumped from an 82 to 87 and Jones went from an 81 to 89, both becoming my top line! 2nd pairing is Dougie Hamilton and Aaron Ekblad. I traded Keith and Toews to Tampa for a 1st rounders and solid prospects because they traded away their top goalie and had NO ONE decent in goal for the next couple seasons. Their highest goalie was a 68 so I expect them to be a top pick for the next couple years.

So anyway, Jones and Drouin become monsters quickly (2-3 years), while MacKinnon is still only a 79 (playing 4th line on NJ). I might trade Kane or Hossa for him to reunite him and Drouin.
This was a crazy write up! I'm gonna draft Drouin in my next draft or trade for him. I thought he would be a beast in the game too.

Keep us updated.

YaGirlCheatinOnUs is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 03:23 PM
  #748
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,487
vCash: 500
I just came here to say that I just picked up 25 year old, 87 rated Alex Pietrangelo...from waivers.

I'm also on top of the league, so if NHL 13 does it right, I'd literally be the last team to have a chance at him.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 03:26 PM
  #749
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,964
vCash: 500
Anybody here have Strome and can tell me how he does stat wise?

habsman56 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 03:47 PM
  #750
Benzy19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak7 View Post
Do you guys get the GM issue where if you try and change your lines, and then back out to roster moves while your AHL lines aren't full, it forces you to hit best lines on both of your rosters?

How have EA missed something like this?

I'm moving players back and forth between my main team and AHL team, and adjusting lines on the fly, and when I back out to try and move a player from my AHL to my parent team, it makes me hit best lines - I must have done it 3 or 4 times and spent bloody 10 minutes just perfecting my roster.

Just bananas.
Yes, I hate this. It's so freaking annoying. And I hate how low 70s players are put on my AHL roster even though I have enough players to ice a team. Then it takes forever to scratch them all and figure out where to put your prospects, then if the problem you mentioned happens the AI just ruins the lines completely...

Benzy19 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.