HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[PS3] NHL 13 GM Connect League Trading Block [PS3]

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-19-2012, 01:32 PM
  #326
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letangoed View Post
Rangers, habs, oilers hit me up when you can play. im on tonight but only until 5pm est.
ready

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 01:58 PM
  #327
Letangoed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Norfolk
Country: England
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaveHo94 View Post
ready
Just missed you rangers. I'm on now and il keep this thread open so just say when your back.

Letangoed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 03:07 PM
  #328
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letangoed View Post
Just missed you rangers. I'm on now and il keep this thread open so just say when your back.
ill be on in 15-20 if ur still around

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 03:14 PM
  #329
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
I'm home for the rest of the day. I'll check both PSN and this thread for signs of Boston/Tampa.

Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 04:18 PM
  #330
boileroo
Registered User
 
boileroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: England
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
I'm home for the rest of the day. I'll check both PSN and this thread for signs of Boston/Tampa.
I'll be on in 20 mins!

boileroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 04:22 PM
  #331
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
gg bos, sim in the morning?

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM
  #332
boileroo
Registered User
 
boileroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: England
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaveHo94 View Post
gg bos, sim in the morning?
Fridays and Monday mornings no? So weekday nights for one block, weekends for the other

boileroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
  #333
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
Cool. I forgot.

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 05:05 PM
  #334
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
5-0-2 for this block. Games against Boston/Tampa are usually a guarantee for overtime.

Still looking to move Galchenyuk before the next sim block for an OFD.


Last edited by Iggy Smalls: 12-19-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 08:20 PM
  #335
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 33,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
5-0-2 for this block. Games against Boston/Tampa are usually a guarantee for overtime.

Still looking to move Galchenyuk before the next sim block for an OFD.
how good is Galchenyuk? Boyle is on the block. I'll check it out. Feel free to send me an offer you think is fair.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 08:55 PM
  #336
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
how good is Galchenyuk? Boyle is on the block. I'll check it out. Feel free to send me an offer you think is fair.
I'll check him out/his attributes and information. Gally is 19, so I'd ideally want someone a bit younger than 35+. I noticed Marleau and Thornton are entering their mid 30's, so Galchenyuk could be a great option moving forward. His offense skills are rather impressive, but overall he's a project (63). I've only used him on the 4th line, however. I could package him with Brandon Sutter if it could open the doors to a younger D, if Sutter is a need for the Sharks. This season he's making barely over two million dollars.

Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 08:57 PM
  #337
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 33,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
I'll check him out/his attributes and information. Gally is 19, so I'd ideally want someone a bit younger than 35+. I noticed Marleau and Thornton are entering their mid 30's, so Galchenyuk could be a great option moving forward. His offense skills are rather impressive, but overall he's a project (63). I've only used him on the 4th line, however. I could package him with Brandon Sutter if it could open the doors to a younger D, if Sutter is a need for the Sharks. This season he's making barely over two million dollars.
put together an offer and we can see what comes of it. Braun is possible with the guys you are talking about. Demers would be tough to get from me. Sutter isn't really a need right now, but I could find a spot for him if the right deal was available. Braun, Boyle or Demers are all on the table for the right offer.


Last edited by Ogrezilla: 12-19-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 08:59 PM
  #338
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
put together an offer and we can see what comes of it. Braun is possible with the guys you are talking about. Demers would be tough to get from me.
I'll try to throw something at you in a bit. What are your needs? I kind of guessed center/wing and built it that way

Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:08 PM
  #339
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 33,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
I'll try to throw something at you in a bit. What are your needs? I kind of guessed center/wing and built it that way
honestly, my need is to get younger and/or cheaper. I don't have any big holes right now, but I just won't be able to afford this same team next season. I have Pierre Marc Bouchard (81) in the minors because I just can't afford to bring him back up Boyle is definitely the guy I'd most like to move. I'm old and my prospects suck.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 12:21 AM
  #340
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
honestly, my need is to get younger and/or cheaper. I don't have any big holes right now, but I just won't be able to afford this same team next season. I have Pierre Marc Bouchard (81) in the minors because I just can't afford to bring him back up Boyle is definitely the guy I'd most like to move. I'm old and my prospects suck.
Actually, I have the same issue. Unfortunately, Boyle's 6.5+ million dollar price is a bit rich for me. In addition, I don't think I'm willing to part with the pieces required to persuade you in trading Demers without downgrading my own D core. The best package I could offer you would include Alexander Galchenyuk, Josh Gorges, and another prospect. Each of their hits is below four million, but I'd only be interested in Karlsson in that case. Trading Gorges for a similar player in Braun/Demers would be redundant. I need an OFD and one of your two is close to 38 years old.

I think we're at an impasse

Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 09:37 AM
  #341
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack
 
MichiganWolverines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,660
vCash: 500
Tim Connolly, Ty Rattie, Andy McDonald, Jaden Schwartz (maybe), Carlo Colaiacovo and Brian Elliott are available. I'm looking for a solid 1st/2nd line centre.

MichiganWolverines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
  #342
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
edmon can u ply b4 the sim?

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 04:39 PM
  #343
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
Tim Connolly, Ty Rattie, Andy McDonald, Jaden Schwartz (maybe), Carlo Colaiacovo and Brian Elliott are available. I'm looking for a solid 1st/2nd line centre.
I am looking for D with Subban, and Staal hurt and OEL sent packing. If we make a deal it will have to be during next sim, I need to find out how much im under the cap first.

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 02:06 PM
  #344
boileroo
Registered User
 
boileroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: England
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
So this block I need to play LA, Anaheim and Carolina. When are you guys free? I'll be on for the next few hours at least so just send me a message if you're around, if not we'll sort something for over the weekend!

boileroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 05:42 PM
  #345
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
I need to play Carolina and Nashville whenever it's convenient. An impressive amount of blockbuster trades happened apparently

NYR centers:

Stamkos
Tavares


Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 06:13 PM
  #346
boileroo
Registered User
 
boileroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: England
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
I need to play Carolina and Nashville whenever it's convenient. An impressive amount of blockbuster trades happened apparently

NYR centers:

Stamkos
Tavares

That's nothing! I now have datsuyk (95), Kane (87) and couture (87)!!

boileroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 06:50 PM
  #347
Iggy Smalls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by boileroo View Post
That's nothing! I now have datsuyk (95), Kane (87) and couture (87)!!
That was a great return for Stamkos; OEL is a steal at 2.5m per year. Are you actually using Kane as a center? I saw his face-offs attribute was (60). That's kind of concerning

Does anyone know how to not be kicked off the EA servers? Three times tonight I'm close to finishing a GM game and then get a message: "The EA servers are unavailable at this time". Frustrating.


Last edited by Iggy Smalls: 12-21-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Iggy Smalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 08:03 PM
  #348
DyerMaker66
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
I gots to play the Rangers, LA, Edmonton, Boston, and St. Louis.

DyerMaker66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
  #349
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94
 
HeaveHo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY NEW YORK
Country: United States
Posts: 2,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyerMaker66 View Post
I gots to play the Rangers, LA, Edmonton, Boston, and St. Louis.
wanna ply?

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
  #350
DyerMaker66
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaveHo94 View Post
wanna ply?
Can you give me 15 minutes? I'm in the middle of a offline GM game.

DyerMaker66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.