HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

26th Overall Pick: Phillip Danault

Old
06-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
or we just call him Dano...

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 04:54 PM
DontToewzMeBro

Great to see Danault make team Canada. Looking like a good trade so far(Brouwer)

Even as he gets older it seems his comparisons are improving in regards to other NHL players.

Danault beat out McNeil, what does that say about our 18th overall pick a few years back?
Would have loved to see a checking line of -Danault-McNeil.

High hopes we drafted a 35-55 point Bergeron.

DontToewzMeBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 05:59 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

It doesn't say anything about McNeill.. Hockey Canada doesn't like him, for whatever reason. I have little doubt that Mark McNeill will be a better NHLer than Phillip Hudon, yet Hudon was a 'lock' for the team despite just being drafted this past draft.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Hawkaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
It doesn't say anything about McNeill.. Hockey Canada doesn't like him, for whatever reason. I have little doubt that Mark McNeill will be a better NHLer than Phillip Hudon, yet Hudon was a 'lock' for the team despite just being drafted this past draft.
Ya, and Lipon and Camara. No chance these guys are better in the NHL. The only reason McNeill was left off was because the size of the rink.

Hawkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 06:33 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
Ya, and Lipon and Camara. No chance these guys are better in the NHL. The only reason McNeill was left off was because the size of the rink.
There's nothing wrong with McNeill's skating, he can get around just fine.. I don't think it has anything to do with the size rink.

HC, for whatever reason, has never seemed to like him and the fact that I think they prefer him at centre, where there was a logjam with RNH, Strome, Jenner and Danault.. it was tough. Regardless, McNeill should have made the team over Lipon.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Hawkaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
There's nothing wrong with McNeill's skating, he can get around just fine.. I don't think it has anything to do with the size rink.

HC, for whatever reason, has never seemed to like him and the fact that I think they prefer him at centre, where there was a logjam with RNH, Strome, Jenner and Danault.. it was tough. Regardless, McNeill should have made the team over Lipon.
I never said there was anything wrong with his skating, but HC picked a skilled and quick team, instead of bringing the guys who throw their weight around. If the game was being played in a smaller rink McNeill would of been there.

Hawkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote