HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

[POOL] OilFury WJC Pool

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-19-2012, 09:20 PM
  #151
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentremax View Post
We have 7 days to do 6 rounds...Hope we will do it
We should get together and do as much as we can do in one evening.

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:24 PM
  #152
Trvp Lord
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Trvp Lord
I second that idea...

Trvp Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
  #153
agentremax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
When?

agentremax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:32 PM
  #154
Trvp Lord
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Trvp Lord
Tomorrow at 6 pm eastern? We should still make picks before that though. Just everyone can meet here tomorrow at 6?

Trvp Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:34 PM
  #155
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsRatchet View Post
Tomorrow at 6 pm eastern? We should still make picks before that though. Just everyone can meet here tomorrow at 6?
Anytime, I'm free on most night and during the night I look at my phone. I just want to get this rolling so we can enjoy the pretournament too!

i believe this is the first time the OP is not very present, but he's doing a good job. Once he's back, maybe we can go on.

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:35 PM
  #156
Trvp Lord
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Trvp Lord
I don't think we'll count pre competition games for points though, anyways.

Trvp Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:36 PM
  #157
Richiebottles
Big Mike !
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
Anytime, I'm free on most night and during the night I look at my phone. I just want to get this rolling so we can enjoy the pretournament too!
Yea that is good for me. Maybe 7 ? At 6 I will not be near a computer but if my pick isnt up right away then it is fine. I wont be able to make a pick from 2 to 6 tomorrow. Christmas party....

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
  #158
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
funny how all posters here on this page except of agentremax have Galchenyuk's avatar lol

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:40 PM
  #159
Richiebottles
Big Mike !
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
funny how all posters here on this page except of agentremax have Galchenyuk's avatar lol
Gally is the man ! My claim to fame was tweeting him a few times when he was injured last year.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:41 PM
  #160
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiebottles View Post
Gally is the man ! My claim to fame was tweeting him a few times when he was injured last year.
Me too, I sent him my article on him and he was actually stoke about it. Tweeted me 3 times lol

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:44 PM
  #161
Richiebottles
Big Mike !
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
Me too, I sent him my article on him and he was actually stoke about it. Tweeted me 3 times lol
AHAHAH I sent him my article and he never wrote back. Might of been because of the name of my blog.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
  #162
Trvp Lord
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Trvp Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiebottles View Post
Yea that is good for me. Maybe 7 ? At 6 I will not be near a computer but if my pick isnt up right away then it is fine. I wont be able to make a pick from 2 to 6 tomorrow. Christmas party....
Or you can just send a huge list of players you want to Oil

Trvp Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:46 PM
  #163
Canada4Gold
Registered User
 
Canada4Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,031
vCash: 500
Gotta mess this avatar thing up, go Rielly

6 et tomorrow night is good for me

Canada4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:48 PM
  #164
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Since we're all waiting..you guys can tell how to do the chart? with all my players..and the national flags lol (so newb)

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:51 PM
  #165
Richiebottles
Big Mike !
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
Since we're all waiting..you guys can tell how to do the chart? with all my players..and the national flags lol (so newb)
Quote the post of Phila I think ? in the first page. The chart code will be there.
Just edit the sections and put your player info in there.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:52 PM
  #166
Richiebottles
Big Mike !
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsRatchet View Post
Or you can just send a huge list of players you want to Oil
I will try and make at least one pick in the morning and another when I get home. I hope it wont hold up the process that much. I can send a list to Oil tomorrow if need be.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:52 PM
  #167
Canada4Gold
Registered User
 
Canada4Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,031
vCash: 500
chart formatting is quite easy, you just quote a current chart and you can see the code, the first line has all the headings, and everything after that is just the actual words/numbers in the table seperated by a |

The flags are pictures here are the codes for the 10 countries


Canada4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:59 PM
  #168
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Team Jabba11

PositionPlayer NameTeamGamesGoalsAssistsPPGSHGWinsShutoutsPool Points
FNail Yakupov00000----0
FSebastian Collberg00000----0
FAlexander Khokhlachev00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
DSeth Jones00000----0
DPlayerXXX00000----0
DPlayerXXX00000----0
GAndrei Vasilevski00000000
TOTAL-----------0000000

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 10:00 PM
  #169
OilFury
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 160
vCash: 500
sorry guys, i will take Ryan Murphy

OilFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 10:01 PM
  #170
Canada4Gold
Registered User
 
Canada4Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
Team Jabba1

PositionPlayer NameTeamGamesGoalsAssistsPPGSHGWinsShutoutsPool Points
FNail Yakupov00000----0
FSebastian Collberg00000----0
FAlexander Khokhlachev00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
FPlayerXXX00000----0
DSeth Jones00000----0
DPlayerXXX00000----0
DPlayerXXX00000----0
GAndrei Vasilevski00000000
TOTAL-----------0000000
So you're saying you took the Seth Jones from Finland. I hope the American one stays there until my pick then

Canada4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 10:04 PM
  #171
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold View Post
So you're saying you took the Seth Jones from Finland. I hope the American one stays there until my pick then
Hahaha damn it you got me there. Seth Jones now plays for Finland!

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 06:05 AM
  #172
Trvp Lord
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Trvp Lord
It's been about 8 hours since the last pick... Skip?

Trvp Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 08:39 AM
  #173
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsRatchet View Post
It's been about 8 hours since the last pick... Skip?
Who's turn is it?

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 08:52 AM
  #174
agentremax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 228
vCash: 500
Richiebottles now

agentremax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 09:38 AM
  #175
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby
 
Jabba11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
RichieBottles is online I presume?

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.