HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

LD Sean Day - Mississauga Steelheads, OHL (2016 Draft)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-20-2012, 05:03 PM
  #126
shello
@WShello9
 
shello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ile-Perrot, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,422
vCash: 500
To anyone confused about his citizenship he's 100% Canadian, it's been confirmed by himself and other scouts.


Last edited by shello: 12-20-2012 at 06:08 PM.
shello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 06:05 PM
  #127
mapleleaf979
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissFC View Post
For what it's worth, here's my take on Sean Day

http://thehockeyguys.net/weiss-is-se...nhl-superstar/
Excellent write up. Im curious if u think he would be the fastest skating Defenseman RIGHT NOW, in the OHL? I do. His speed makes the rinks look small, he's the only minor midget player Ive thought that about.

mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 11:30 AM
  #128
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
Well, you have to put my post in context, as I was replying to a poster that seems to want him to represent a country he seemingly doesn't have any interest in representing.
What I mean is that he doesn't possess US citizenship, nor do his parents or any other relatives as he's said there'd be no point in becoming the first US citizen in the family.
It's not like he's danced around which country he'd want to represent either, so I just don't see why he'd end up playing for the US like the poster was insinuating.
No citizenship and seemingly no interest likely means no chance.

It's a weird situation for sure, but it's his right I guess, as he likely only has citizenship in one country and that's Canada since Belgium does not grant citizenship by birth.
first off, until I hear the words come out of Day's mouth I wont believe a cent of him not playing for the US... and not from scouts or some website...out of his mouth..

secondly, when you talk about no reason to play for the US, look no further then Tyler Myers who had NO REASON to play for Canada. No family there, wasnt born there, just moved there "because of his father's job" like you stated. Yet, he decided that his heart was with Canada. and oh yeah, thats after the fact that he represented the US in international play prior to his decision.

I get to see Day play, and I really havent heard anything about him representing Canada once at the rink. I am not saying that he wont, but I just do not see how closed and shut case this is according to some on here. I think there is more to it then you claim, as this kid has two options to him one of which makes the most sense (USA) as he has been here for a while..the citizenship is an issue, but one that could be worked around I am sure.

Whatever choice he makes is 100% fine with me, but I do not think it is 100% Canada at all at this point.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 11:33 AM
  #129
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shello View Post
To anyone confused about his citizenship he's 100% Canadian, it's been confirmed by himself and other scouts.
what does 100% Canadian mean? is there anything like 80% Canadian?

we understand he was born there, but he has lived in the US....and its not like a 15 year old kid cant change his mind on what "is claimed" out there...

there will be a fight for this kid..bank on it.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 11:45 AM
  #130
William H Bonney
Registered User
 
William H Bonney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sierra Nevada
Country: United States
Posts: 19,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
first off, until I hear the words come out of Day's mouth I wont believe a cent of him not playing for the US... and not from scouts or some website...out of his mouth..

secondly, when you talk about no reason to play for the US, look no further then Tyler Myers who had NO REASON to play for Canada. No family there, wasnt born there, just moved there "because of his father's job" like you stated. Yet, he decided that his heart was with Canada.

I get to see Day play, and I really havent heard anything about him representing Canada once at the rink. I am not saying that he wont, but I just do not see how closed and shut case this is according to some on here. I think there is more to it then you claim, as this kid has two options to him one of which makes the most sense (USA) as he has been here for a while..the citizenship is an issue, but one that could be worked around I am sure.

Whatever choice he makes is 100% fine with me, but I do not think it is 100% Canada at all at this point.
Day himself (via Twitter) has been very vocal that he is Canadian and that it's his dream to play for Team Canada. Unless his parents have obtained or are in the process of obtaining US citizenship, Day wouldn't be eligible to even start the process on his own until he was 18. So unless he acquires citizenship through his parents being naturalized, he wouldn't even have a choice to make if he's still a high end player in 3 years. And the US government isn't going to give him citizenship because he's a really good 14-year old hockey player.

It sucks because USAH has developed him but that's how it goes. We have had more than our fair share go our way.

__________________
"I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough." - Mark Twain.
William H Bonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
  #131
mapleleaf979
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
first off, until I hear the words come out of Day's mouth I wont believe a cent of him not playing for the US... and not from scouts or some website...out of his mouth..

secondly, when you talk about no reason to play for the US, look no further then Tyler Myers who had NO REASON to play for Canada. No family there, wasnt born there, just moved there "because of his father's job" like you stated. Yet, he decided that his heart was with Canada. and oh yeah, thats after the fact that he represented the US in international play prior to his decision.

I get to see Day play, and I really havent heard anything about him representing Canada once at the rink. I am not saying that he wont, but I just do not see how closed and shut case this is according to some on here. I think there is more to it then you claim, as this kid has two options to him one of which makes the most sense (USA) as he has been here for a while..the citizenship is an issue, but one that could be worked around I am sure.

Whatever choice he makes is 100% fine with me, but I do not think it is 100% Canada at all at this point.
Go read his twitter page, He is saying exactly the opposite that u are. He goes out of his way in interviews to mention he is Canadian. He has addressed his citzenship, he has talked about wearing the Team Canada jersey. He has not played both sides of the fence, for example saying that he is American or anything to do with wearing the US jersey. It sounds like what your saying is more wishful thinking than reality. Again go read his twitter page, Unless your going to say thats not him posting his own thoughts on his own page.

mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 12:39 PM
  #132
shello
@WShello9
 
shello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ile-Perrot, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
what does 100% Canadian mean? is there anything like 80% Canadian?

we understand he was born there, but he has lived in the US....and its not like a 15 year old kid cant change his mind on what "is claimed" out there...

there will be a fight for this kid..bank on it.
100% meaning he's already stated he's going to play for Canada and considers himself Canadian not American.

shello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 02:08 PM
  #133
UvBnDatsyuked
Registered User
 
UvBnDatsyuked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
Day himself (via Twitter) has been very vocal that he is Canadian and that it's his dream to play for Team Canada. Unless his parents have obtained or are in the process of obtaining US citizenship, Day wouldn't be eligible to even start the process on his own until he was 18. So unless he acquires citizenship through his parents being naturalized, he wouldn't even have a choice to make if he's still a high end player in 3 years. And the US government isn't going to give him citizenship because he's a really good 14-year old hockey player.

It sucks because USAH has developed him but that's how it goes. We have had more than our fair share go our way.
Do you know how USA Hockey handles National summer camps with players who state they are not American? are they invited anyway? (I'm not even sure if he has gone to the district evaluation sessions in the past)

UvBnDatsyuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 02:50 PM
  #134
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,089
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
secondly, when you talk about no reason to play for the US, look no further then Tyler Myers who had NO REASON to play for Canada. No family there, wasnt born there, just moved there "because of his father's job" like you stated. Yet, he decided that his heart was with Canada. and oh yeah, thats after the fact that he represented the US in international play prior to his decision.
Myers had a big reason to: if he had stayed in Houston, he likely would not have even ended up becoming a hockey player.
IIRC he's said himself that he'd likely be in basketball or volleyball if it weren't for the move.

As for everything else, no comment.
Arguing over this when the kid himself has made things pretty clear is pointless if you don't want to acknowledge any of what he says.
He's at least two years away from any IIHF competition anyways.

jfb392 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:00 PM
  #135
bruinsfan46
Registered User
 
bruinsfan46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,108
vCash: 500
I've always believed you represent who you want to you represent and where you feel is your country. The only one that's ever bothered me was Brett Hull, and that's just because he went American because he wasn't invited to the '86 World Championship camp for Team Canada. Seems kind of mercenary-ish. Alex Galchenyuk spent around ten years years in Russia including his primitive hockey years, do the USA Hockey fans object to him representing the US?

bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:00 PM
  #136
William H Bonney
Registered User
 
William H Bonney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sierra Nevada
Country: United States
Posts: 19,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UvBnDatsyuked View Post
Do you know how USA Hockey handles National summer camps with players who state they are not American? are they invited anyway? (I'm not even sure if he has gone to the district evaluation sessions in the past)
As far as I know you cannot attend the player development camps unless you're a citizen. Regardless of lack of citizenship, Day isn't old enough to have yet attended a camp either. The Youth Select 15 camp this summer is for the 1998 age group.

William H Bonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:31 PM
  #137
JackSlater
Registered User
 
JackSlater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,797
vCash: 500
I don't like this situation. To me, the nation where a player learned to play hockey and honed their hockey skill is the nation they should represent. Day seems to have done this predominantly in the USA. If that is the case, I wouldn't want Canada to select him regardless of how good he is. It seems dishonest to me, and cheapens any potential wins that would come with him on the roster.

I will admit though that I get a mild sense of amusement at the thought of this happening to USA, the country which has claimed hockey players with limited connection to their system more than any other.

JackSlater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:34 PM
  #138
Minister of Offence
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,014
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissFC View Post
For what it's worth, here's my take on Sean Day

http://thehockeyguys.net/weiss-is-se...nhl-superstar/
Only thing that bugs me when people criticize decision making and risky play from players that are exceptional is that they don't acknowledge the possibility, or at least they don't acknowledge it in writing, that his risky decisions may be present because he's playing at a much higher level than his peers and can get away with it. Perhaps his risk/reward decision on many of these plays is that most times he'll come away with it, and make a play, keep the puck in, or he'll miss but catch the guy and keep danger at bay...or there's a chance it results in a chance/goal for the other team.

I've seen several times it mentioned that he doesn't need to try. People are talking about the fact that he physically doesn't have to try. If that's the case, he may be a bit too loose mentally as well.

All I know, if I skated at 14 like this kid does, at 6'2'6'3 195 pounds......and he clearly has hockey skills, anything below the CHL would seem like a joke. You will never get the best out of anyone under those circumstances.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:34 PM
  #139
bruinsfan46
Registered User
 
bruinsfan46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSlater View Post
I don't like this situation. To me, the nation where a player learned to play hockey and honed their hockey skill is the nation they should represent. Day seems to have done this predominantly in the USA. If that is the case, I wouldn't want Canada to select him regardless of how good he is. It seems dishonest to me, and cheapens any potential wins that would come with him on the roster.

I will admit though that I get a mild sense of amusement at the thought of this happening to USA, the country which has claimed hockey players with limited connection to their system more than any other.
It's the kid's choice and the family has never pursued American citizenship for non-hockey reasons. That's why I don't see an argument here, the family has never felt American enough to get citizenship for reasons outside of who Sean should play hockey for so they should go out and obtain citizenship they don't even want so the kid can play hockey for the country he grew up playing it in?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cant-mi...0834--nhl.html

Quote:
Day’s parents are both from Canada. His father, Keith, is from Toronto and his mother, Carol, from Burlington, Ont. Keith Day’s work doing global business development for a chemical and plastics company has taken him all over the world. The family was living in Belgium when Sean was born in 1998 and moved to Singapore a year later before Keith was transferred to the Detroit area four years later. For that reason, Sean Day has only a Canadian passport and citizenship, as do his parents.

“We’ve been here since 1993 with green cards because of work,” said Keith, whose four children have been born in Canada, the U.S., Belgium and Singapore. “We haven’t gone for U.S. citizenship. We’re happy being Canadian.”
That's his father speaking, should kill any debate. Doesn't sound like a guy who's about to rush out and obtain citizenship for his son's hockey when his son can already play for a nation that won't exactly kill his hockey career.


Last edited by bruinsfan46: 12-21-2012 at 03:50 PM.
bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:42 PM
  #140
Sean Monahan
#Moneyman
 
Sean Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cowtown
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 50
I dont see any Americans pissed about Galchenyuk donning the US jersey instead of Russia, lol

It's all about perspective folks

Sean Monahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:47 PM
  #141
bruinsfan46
Registered User
 
bruinsfan46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissFC View Post
For what it's worth, here's my take on Sean Day

http://thehockeyguys.net/weiss-is-se...nhl-superstar/
Thanks for that, nice to get a full report on a full game and something more than just his phenomenal skating ability.

bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 03:47 PM
  #142
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
Day himself (via Twitter) has been very vocal that he is Canadian and that it's his dream to play for Team Canada. Unless his parents have obtained or are in the process of obtaining US citizenship, Day wouldn't be eligible to even start the process on his own until he was 18. So unless he acquires citizenship through his parents being naturalized, he wouldn't even have a choice to make if he's still a high end player in 3 years. And the US government isn't going to give him citizenship because he's a really good 14-year old hockey player.

It sucks because USAH has developed him but that's how it goes. We have had more than our fair share go our way.
what I pretty much meant to say was..

I will believe it when I hear it come out of his mouth or his parents mouth, 3 years down the road at a rink when he has to be locked in to a country. I simply do not buy what is being said right now, I just dont. Way too much time for a reverse Tyler Myers here.

The only other thing I want to say about this is that he and his family are smart. He wants to get exceptional status to play in the OHL...so common sense says he has to say "I am 100% Canadian" for that to happen..Americans do not get exceptional status...so again, though I dont buy any of this 100% Canadian stuff, this kid is going to play the game and there will be a battle for him.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:00 PM
  #143
bruinsfan46
Registered User
 
bruinsfan46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
what I pretty much meant to say was..

I will believe it when I hear it come out of his mouth or his parents mouth, 3 years down the road at a rink when he has to be locked in to a country. I simply do not buy what is being said right now, I just dont. Way too much time for a reverse Tyler Myers here.

The only other thing I want to say about this is that he and his family are smart. He wants to get exceptional status to play in the OHL...so common sense says he has to say "I am 100% Canadian" for that to happen..Americans do not get exceptional status...so again, though I dont buy any of this 100% Canadian stuff, this kid is going to play the game and there will be a battle for him.
Says who? American and Canadian players get treated the exact same by the OHL, they enter the same draft and there are no limits on American players per team or anything. There's even American teams in the league. People mistake that it hasn't happened yet so it can't happen.

Read the quote I posted above, for him to play for the US you're forcing his dad to go out and get citizenship he doesn't want. That's why I don't get the debate. I know you're holding out hope that he'll play for the US and I'd probably do the same thing if the situation was reversed but honestly I don't think we should bother talking about Canada/US unless Sean shows some inclination to play for the US when he's literally shown zero at this point.

bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:06 PM
  #144
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsfan46 View Post
Says who? American and Canadian players get treated the exact same by the OHL, they enter the same draft and there are no limits on American players per team or anything. There's even American teams in the league. People mistake that it hasn't happened yet so it can't happen.

Read the quote I posted above, for him to play for the US you're forcing his dad to go out and get citizenship he doesn't want. That's why I don't get the debate. I know you're holding out hope that he'll play for the US and I'd probably do the same thing if the situation was reversed but honestly I don't think we should bother talking about Canada/US unless Sean shows some inclination to play for the US when he's literally shown zero at this point.
how many Americans have ever asked or gotten exceptional status?

going out on a limb here and will say 0... end discussion.

also, how much interest did Tyler Myers show Canada before his jump?? or same with Jamie Oleksiak? these kids dont need some long history or track record to prove their choices...it usually happens real fast and real close to draft...and usually involves what helps their future career so dont kid yourself, Day will say whatever needed right now to better his career.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:12 PM
  #145
bruinsfan46
Registered User
 
bruinsfan46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
how many Americans have ever asked or gotten exceptional status?

going out on a limb here and will say 0
... end discussion.
That's my point. If none have asked or been good enough (which American recently has been as good as McDavid or Tavares at 15) then how can you say Americans don't get exceptional status? The best recent American was Alex Galchenyuk who played his 14 year old season (when you apply) in Russia. To say Americans don't get exceptional status you need to have a truly exceptional American apply and get denied. Like I posted earlier, people mistake it hasn't happened for it can't.

bruinsfan46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:15 PM
  #146
Garyboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,546
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
how many Americans have ever asked or gotten exceptional status?

going out on a limb here and will say 0... end discussion.

also, how much interest did Tyler Myers show Canada before his jump?? or same with Jamie Oleksiak? these kids dont need some long history or track record to prove their choices...it usually happens real fast and real close to draft...and usually involves what helps their future career so dont kid yourself, Day will say whatever needed right now to better his career.
How many 14 year olds named Larry have ever asked or gotten exceptional status? End of discussion.

Your argument is ridiculous. No Americans have ever asked. What makes you think they wouldn't get it if it was justified? Your posts and handle wreak of a huge bias. It's the equivalent of someone with the handle Captain Canada posting flawed arguments about something Hockey Canada related.

Garyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:18 PM
  #147
Alberta tough
Registered User
 
Alberta tough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Still on top!
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsfan46 View Post
It's the kid's choice and the family has never pursued American citizenship for non-hockey reasons. That's why I don't see an argument here, the family has never felt American enough to get citizenship for reasons outside of who Sean should play hockey for so they should go out and obtain citizenship they don't even want so the kid can play hockey for the country he grew up playing it in?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cant-mi...0834--nhl.html



That's his father speaking, should kill any debate. Doesn't sound like a guy who's about to rush out and obtain citizenship for his son's hockey when his son can already play for a nation that won't exactly kill his hockey career.
Reading that article it is obvious at this point to see which Nation he will/wants to play for.

Alberta tough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:21 PM
  #148
shello
@WShello9
 
shello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ile-Perrot, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
how many Americans have ever asked or gotten exceptional status?

going out on a limb here and will say 0... end discussion.

also, how much interest did Tyler Myers show Canada before his jump?? or same with Jamie Oleksiak? these kids dont need some long history or track record to prove their choices...it usually happens real fast and real close to draft...and usually involves what helps their future career so dont kid yourself, Day will say whatever needed right now to better his career.
It really just sounds like you're giving yourself false hope with past cases of players that had to pick between being a Canadian or American, which aren't even close to being close to Day's story. He and his parents have said themselves that they're Canadian, his two parents are even from Canada, why would he be saying this only to switch, when he'd get exceptional status regardless?

Like bruinsfan46 said there hasn't been any Americans close enough in skill to be considered for 1st overall. Galchenyuk was the closest but he didn't and he still went 1st overall in his draft. So you can't make that statement that "no americans have gone first, end of story". Exceptional status was only formed with Tavares a little while ago, before that it was just if the player was good enough he can play with his hometown OHL team as a underager, then get drafted the following year. I'm sure if/when a American applies and if he's good enough he'll be granted.


Last edited by shello: 12-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.
shello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:25 PM
  #149
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
Myers had a big reason to: if he had stayed in Houston, he likely would not have even ended up becoming a hockey player.
IIRC he's said himself that he'd likely be in basketball or volleyball if it weren't for the move.

As for everything else, no comment.
Arguing over this when the kid himself has made things pretty clear is pointless if you don't want to acknowledge any of what he says.
He's at least two years away from any IIHF competition anyways.
yeah I read his biography...

"Tyler Myers played hockey in Texas, but didnt know how to skate. He didnt understand what a stick was and how to move the puck. Before leaving to Canada with his family, Tyler was only 3'8 inches and was considered a circus freak. But the moment he crossed the border, Tyler grew to nearly 6'6 inches, had a 90mph slap shot, skated like the wind, and clearly knew what a stick was...his catch phrase also changed instantly from "ya'll" to "take off eh".... something like that I suppose??

Tyler Myers was an all-star player before he even skated in Canada. He was an excellent athlete prior to that as well, and assuming he wouldnt of continued to play hockey is silly as well. Tell that to Chris Brown, Colin Jacobs, Stefan Noesen, etc...all different amount of years in Texas, but all doing okay playing hockey...


Last edited by AmericanDream: 12-21-2012 at 04:33 PM.
AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2012, 04:27 PM
  #150
Sean Monahan
#Moneyman
 
Sean Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cowtown
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 50
AmericanDream

He's dreaming alright

Sean Monahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.