HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Landeskog signs with Djurgården

Old
12-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Hanklite*
Bettman's Bro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatteredTornNFrayed View Post

Sucky lockout SUCKS!
One of the more eloquent statements on the lockout.

Hanklite* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

Wasnt sure where to post this, so posted it here.

I want hockey back for the sole reason of watching Landeskog destroy the league. Cant believe he's only 19 years old.

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2012, 05:32 AM
Holyhell
'Crumblers'

vCash: 642
I saw that Landeskog is no longer playing for Djurgarden. Has he moved on somewhere else, or back to North America?

Searching the Djurgarden site, it took a while to find Landeskog's stats and what not. Not until I started looking for a 'Gabriel Country Forest' was I satisfied. Chrome's translate is funny sometimes. Hornqvist was 'Corner Qvist' or something.

Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2012, 09:02 PM
RobinDIF
Reunite ROR & Landy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhell View Post
I saw that Landeskog is no longer playing for Djurgarden. Has he moved on somewhere else, or back to North America?

Searching the Djurgarden site, it took a while to find Landeskog's stats and what not. Not until I started looking for a 'Gabriel Country Forest' was I satisfied. Chrome's translate is funny sometimes. Hornqvist was 'Corner Qvist' or something.
Landy is in Kitchener keeping in shape by training with his old team. Douglas Murray, Patric Hörnqvist and Landeskog all had to leave Djurgården because of taxreasons. You can only stay in Sweden for a certain number of days before you have to pay taxes on the money you have earned this year, they would have to pay taxes on the money they have already payed taxed for in the US... And we have the highest tax system in the world, and we had the WC in Sweden earlier this year so pretty much all of our guys had used up their days in Sweden this year.

RobinDIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Holyhell
'Crumblers'

vCash: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinDIF View Post
Landy is in Kitchener keeping in shape by training with his old team. Douglas Murray, Patric Hörnqvist and Landeskog all had to leave Djurgården because of taxreasons. You can only stay in Sweden for a certain number of days before you have to pay taxes on the money you have earned this year, they would have to pay taxes on the money they have already payed taxed for in the US... And we have the highest tax system in the world, and we had the WC in Sweden earlier this year so pretty much all of our guys had used up their days in Sweden this year.
Makes sense. Thanks for the detailed response!

Wonder if those guys will be back around Europe playing soon.

Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote