HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2012, 10:35 PM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
I've beat you a few times there Allstar.. Carey Price has cost me atleast 3 games this year
Once? Or twice? Either way, you're giving this guy **** that you played what, one time? The guy is 15 - 1. Give him some credit, and for once, stop making excuses.

All of you. Take the hit to your ****ing ego, realize you're not the best player ever, and try to understand why you're losing instead of whining and making excuses.

Old
12-22-2012, 10:36 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Once? Or twice? Either way, you're giving this guy **** that you played what, one time? The guy is 15 - 1. Give him some credit, and for once, stop making excuses.

All of you. Take the hit to your ****ing ego, realize you're not the best player ever, and try to understand why you're losing instead of whining and making excuses.
Lol of course you're defending the guy who does the same move you do. I would too.

12-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Predaleafs

to the people complaining, if you dont like the way the guy plays then sim the game. Dont play them, i play most people once, if i find you glitch i wont play you again,playoffs or not ill let it sim. No need to argue over this. If you dont like they way Calgary plays then dont play him

Old
12-22-2012, 10:39 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
to the people complaining, if you dont like the way the guy plays then sim the game. Dont play them, i play most people once, if i find you glitch i wont play you again,playoffs or not ill let it sim. No need to argue over this. If you dont like they way Calgary plays then dont play him
Looks like the playoffs are gonna be simmed this season..

Old
12-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Predaleafs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
why, most people play each other with few expections they werent simmed last year

Old
12-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Cor
Me Troll? Never

vCash: 72
Quote:
From the game I played WPG, he is not bad at all. It was actually a really good game.

Old
12-22-2012, 10:49 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
why, most people play each other with few expections they werent simmed last year
LOL because people still played the glitchers? It's pretty obvious when 2 teams are almost undefeated this season and one went almost untouched through the playoffs..

Old
12-22-2012, 10:55 PM
korndog81

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
Im calgary if anything your team is better i have 1 player and u guys cant stop it so yaaa im still 15-1 so good luck making the playoffs
I'll see you in the first round again

Old
12-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Schennsation
Show goes on

Quote:

Your one tuner from not having a way to score your little goal
so ****.

Old
12-22-2012, 10:58 PM
nazem frattin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schennsation View Post
Your one tuner from not having a way to score your little goal
so ****.
You still need to learn how to score after seeing your record so I wouldn't say anything

Old
12-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Cor
Me Troll? Never

Its a video game folks, simmer down

Old
12-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Schennsation
Show goes on

Quote:
You still need to learn how to score after seeing your record so I wouldn't say anything
It doesn't matter I have fun playing no need to score the same goal every shot.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schennsation View Post
It doesn't matter I have fun playing no need to score the same goal every shot.
This. I pm a guy gg everytime when I play a good, fair game, without any bs tactics.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:19 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Your record means that much to you? No wonder why you didn't trade Ovechkin. But you actually don't even need him for the shots you're doing.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:23 PM
nazem frattin

Quote:
Your record means that much to you? No wonder why you didn't trade Ovechkin. But you actually don't even need him for the shots you're doing.
Omg. Just shut up leaf fan the guy that. Is complaining about me doing the same goal he is the one that does that same curl shot so shut up

Old
12-22-2012, 11:25 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Omg. Just shut up leaf fan the guy that. Is complaining about me doing the same goal he is the one that does that same curl shot so shut up
Lol least his curl shot doesn't go in every time. Idk how you have fun or think you're cool scoring the same goal every game.. How is that even fun? Do you want the cheat for big heads too?

Old
12-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Lol you did the curl shot once, and I did it once. My other goal was when Bryz was scrambling on the floor and I put it in.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:31 PM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

I've never seen a guy complain more about a video game than dirty dion. Get over it. You use TWO moves; curl and wrist it from the slot with Sid or do the two move deke with someone. Yeah, no "glitches" there.

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a video next time pal.

You guys seriously need to get over yourselves.

Calgary is really good. So am I. He just does whatever you ALL do, but better. Man up.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:34 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
I've never seen a guy complain more about a video game than dirty dion. Get over it. You use TWO moves; curl and wrist it from the slot with Sid or do the two move deke with someone. Yeah, no "glitches" there.

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a ****ing
Actually I kept it off the boards because I knew you'd try to defend your stupid goals.. And honestly, wrist it from the slot with Sid? You can shoot it with anyone from the slot and it's gonna go in.. Unlike your slap shots and curls with the same players... And two move deke some one? Not sure what you're talking about..

Honestly.. what's more realistic here Crosby scoring at the pace he will for my team? Or your garbage team scoring the same crappy goals every season? Seriously. I'm not the only person to complain about you, but I just want this league to go smoothly. Now that the Commish has allowed your crap goals, everyone is going to start scoring them and goalies are going to win the Vezina with 4.25 GAA and a .850 S%.

And last game wasn't all legit goals, nice try You curled it three times on me plus your patented slap shot from the point with Bogosian.. Seriously. You have fun scoring the same goals every game man?

I actually do have video. That's the best part... And get over ourselves? This coming from the guy that has to score the same goal every game.. That's the person that can't get over themselves. You have 2 losses, if you played any other way I'm sure you'd have more..

Don't tell me to man up when I don't curl it. You admitted you scored the same goals every game. Not sure why you're denying it now. Not everyone does the same ****. People only do it against you because they know what to expect.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a video next time pal.
Curls have been fixed by the updates so they don't go in every time. And I've played Dion and he did other moves than your's listed. And what happened to not acting above a person, since you are acting like you're the best.

Edit:
Quote:
You guys seriously need to get over yourselves.

Calgary is really good. So am I. He just does whatever you ALL do, but better. Man up.
Oh my god, you are such a ****ing hypocrite. You tell us to get over ourselves, but then comment on how good you are at a video game?

Old
12-22-2012, 11:37 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Curls have been fixed by the updates so they don't go in every time. And I've played Dion and he did other moves than your's listed. And what happened to not acting above a person, since you are acting like you're the best.
Yeah exactly... You can tell who does the goals that always go in because they are sticking up for each other. These are the two guys who barely have a dent in their records.. But we're the ones who need to man up!

Old
12-22-2012, 11:45 PM
JAMmer124
Independent Living

.....so how's everyone's night been?

LA looking for Tampa, Dallas, Nashville and NYI. PM me before 1am if your around to play right now, or else we'll try and play tomorrow.

Old
12-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Nice weather, eh

Old
12-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Cor
Me Troll? Never

Quote: