HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Zednik's house is for sell

Old
06-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov#79
La boite de carton Sundstrom aussi
lol

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Habitants

vCash: 500
just becasue he only scored 30 goals once does not make him a 30 goal scorer imo, he has to do it at least twice or maybe have some consistency, he got 31 goals ONE season and the closst he came again was 26. most other season he was closer to 20, so he is more of a 20 goal scorer

as well as he did play for us a couple of years i think he is done here in montreal, he is no longer happy, and i dont think we have room for him. with the upcoming rookies, perz or kost will be moving up to the second line, or we will get an upgrade:

Zednik for Modin?

Habitants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Bryzga lol*

Won't be sad to see him leave. But I think he can still be useful to the team. At the end of the year, Zednik, Bulis and Sundstrom spent a lot of time in the press box, even though I think at least one of those guys has to go, maybe two, they can be used to fill in spots for injuries and such. I don't see the point in having young players sitting in the press box, it's a waste of time (unless it's for disiplinary purposes). If Richard, Jan and Nickolas would be comfortable with that role (which they probably wouldn't be), it could be very useful to the team. You know they'll give their 110% when they get the chance to play, unlike their 50% effort when they have a full time spot on the team.

Bryzga lol* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Astaroth

One bad season and it's the end of the world. He played very well in the playoffs and during the season he just lacked confidence. I don't know why, mabye that intial injury set him out of funk all season along. The constant line changing by Julien didn't help either.

His selling his house doesn't mean much, he's married to Jessica Welsh if I remember correctly (Lance et Compte: La Reconquete). He might just be getting a new house better suited for his kids.

I still find him to be a valuable asset, I think this was an off year and he'll be much better if we give him the chance.

Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Tucker316*

Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan15
Pleks and Perez had a great playoff, I agree.

But Zeddy played pretty bad imo.

I think the only spot he has in Montreal is as a 3rd liner and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want that.

I'll be honest when I say that I won't be too sad to see him go. Yes, he had 3 pretty good seasons here, but last year was just brutal.

Shaddup with your perez love. The guy hasnt proven nothing yet, and he's simply so far a guy with potential who enjoys a good float.

Zednik has scored more goals for us in the past 3 seasons or 4 then anyone else on the roster, and he played well for us pretty much in every single post season. Without him would we have sunk the B's 2 years ago? Yyet this season he plays a bad year and he's ****. Bulis is suddenly better because he had his best year, which btw was nothing special at all.

Zednik is the man and he's going to stay, or at least I can hope he does.

Tucker316* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Just found it funny to hear that he played great in the playoffs. Let's just say that he upgraded his play but was that hard to do??? Sure his trio was the best, but it mostly says a lot about the others when the great playoffs performer that Zednik was had 2 points in 6 games.

Come on now, played better and drived the net a little more which was truly surprising for all of us since he stopped doing that for a while now. So that's how a good performance suddenly became great or one of the best players of our team.....

He just has to go ,cause that's how it is nowadays. You've got to have some kind of menage once in a while to keep things rolling. We're not Buffalo, you know, they probably won't change anything or maybe they will a little but they have a great team that will still be a contender next year and give them their 4 d-men back and they're still playing. We don't have the luxury of being called a great team yet, changes needs to be done, and it's not by trading or letting 4th liners go that our team will be significantly better. Zednik was somewhat identified as a winger of the first 2 lines, finished on the 3rd but he's a player who should've done more and didn't. It's just time to go and change air. It will be the best for everybody.

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Habsfan18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316
Shaddup with your perez love. The guy hasnt proven nothing yet, and he's simply so far a guy with potential who enjoys a good float.

Zednik has scored more goals for us in the past 3 seasons or 4 then anyone else on the roster, and he played well for us pretty much in every single post season. Without him would we have sunk the B's 2 years ago? Yyet this season he plays a bad year and he's ****. Bulis is suddenly better because he had his best year, which btw was nothing special at all.

Zednik is the man and he's going to stay, or at least I can hope he does.
Since when have I been a Perez lover? lol I think this is the first comment I've ever made about the guy on these boards lol. I think you might have mistaken me for somebody else.

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Talent Analyst

GOOD BYE ZEDNIK !!

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Tucker316*

Send a message via MSN to Tucker316*
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan15
Since when have I been a Perez lover? lol I think this is the first comment I've ever made about the guy on these boards lol. I think you might have mistaken me for somebody else.

Yeah, sorry about that. I mistook you for another poster. I really am sorry if I sounded like an *** to you.

Tucker316* is offline   Reply With Quote