HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk Thread 7.0 - "Turns Rust To Gold?" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-23-2012, 04:24 PM
  #526
No Team Needed
Registered User
 
No Team Needed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: essex
Posts: 2,882
vCash: 500
It's a little mean but from Galchenyuk Thread 2.0:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hab
I'm only expecting 60-65 points out of gally this year

No Team Needed is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 04:25 PM
  #527
LeMAD
Registered User
 
LeMAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mind View Post
USA Hockey is a joke.
why?

LeMAD is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 04:28 PM
  #528
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,140
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
It's a little mean but from Galchenyuk Thread 2.0:
Not sure what your point is....Galchenyuk has 61 points. And it will remain so till the end of 2012. Hence the guy was right.

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
12-23-2012, 04:36 PM
  #529
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le CH View Post
LOL... so many ******** comments for the smallest perceived slight.
Perceived?!?!

PREPARE TO DIE!!


PricePkPatch is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 04:52 PM
  #530
No Team Needed
Registered User
 
No Team Needed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: essex
Posts: 2,882
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Not sure what your point is....Galchenyuk has 61 points. And it will remain so till the end of 2012. Hence the guy was right.
I sit corrected! Kinghab was right!

No Team Needed is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 05:13 PM
  #531
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Just because he's their best player doesn't mean he automatically deserves a letter, guys. Lets be reality here.
Yeah and we all know gally is a bad exemple to his peers. Seriously its ridiculous i wouldnt be surprise he doesnt get royal treatment because his father his "russian"...


Before anyone mentions it i know he is from belarus.

Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 05:27 PM
  #532
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Yeah and we all know gally is a bad exemple to his peers. Seriously its ridiculous i wouldnt be surprise he doesnt get royal treatment because his father his "russian"...


Before anyone mentions it i know he is from belarus.
You mean Russia Jr?

PricePkPatch is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 06:37 PM
  #533
GalHabsGal
Registered User
 
GalHabsGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Hi all, what is the problem? for what I see on internet Gally is part of the roster for the wjc!!!???

GalHabsGal is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 06:39 PM
  #534
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 7,986
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalHabsGal View Post
Hi all, what is the problem? for what I see on internet Gally is part of the roster for the wjc!!!???
Apparantly team USA is a joke because they didn't play Gally 30min a game in the pre-competition games and because he wasn't crowned captain of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch
You mean Russia Jr?
I find it a bit unfair to Belarus that everyone just thinks its part of russia while they are in fact distinct countries with separate history, culture and language. While both are close and are similar in many ways saying they are russian is a bit like calling Canada ''USA jr''.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 06:44 PM
  #535
GalHabsGal
Registered User
 
GalHabsGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Apparantly team USA is a joke because they didn't play Gally 30min a game in the pre-competition games and because he wasn't crowned captain of the team.
Ooo I see. I saw the game and it is true that Gally did not play much. He was not playing PK at all, and USA team was always at the penalty bench! Dont forget guys it was only pre-wjc game.

Lets wait and see!

GalHabsGal is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
  #536
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 7,986
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalHabsGal View Post
Ooo I see. I saw the game and it is true that Gally did not play much. He was not playing PK at all, and USA team was always at the penalty bench! Dont forget guys it was only pre-wjc game.

Lets wait and see!
I'm confident he'll show the coaching staff he deserves to play. He's not a marginal prospect, he'll work hard to make an impact no matter what!

FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 07:39 PM
  #537
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
I find it a bit unfair to Belarus that everyone just thinks its part of russia while they are in fact distinct countries with separate history, culture and language. While both are close and are similar in many ways saying they are russian is a bit like calling Canada ''USA jr''.
Well, Canada ex-Quebec is USA Jr, no?

PricePkPatch is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:08 PM
  #538
PATCHESx67
Registered User
 
PATCHESx67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Island MTL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 500
people overract for the smallest things

- pre-competition

- Housley still had cuts to make thats why he rolled all 4 lines

- Patches,PK and Carey dont have letters,we still all know they're our best players


idk Phil Housley on a coaching level but it doesnt take a genius to know that Gally is USA's best player,he will play top minutes in the big games,the ones that actually count

PATCHESx67 is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:47 PM
  #539
PricePkPatch
Registered User
 
PricePkPatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCHESx67 View Post
people overract for the smallest things

- pre-competition

- Housley still had cuts to make thats why he rolled all 4 lines

- Patches,PK and Carey dont have letters,we still all know they're our best players


idk Phil Housley on a coaching level but it doesnt take a genius to know that Gally is USA's best player,he will play top minutes in the big games,the ones that actually count
I know our lil' Subban will have the A, maybe even the C one day.

PricePkPatch is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:59 PM
  #540
Bobby G
Registered User
 
Bobby G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthgear View Post
Seems you need to have been part of the U.S National Development team in the past, not him, don't understand why? He's the best player by far in this team. Phil Housley you need to wake up !
Letters going to guys from the National Development team actually makes a lot of sense.

These guys grow up and play together there is obviously going to be some leaders on the team, where as Galchenyuk has just been added to the family.

None of us are sure the reason, we aren't apart of the team dynamics. But best player should never automatically mean a captain.

Either way this is a non issue, Hab fans can be so ridiculous it's embarrassing sometimes. Complaining on the main board about linemates and ice time during a tryout game and now this.

Holy overreaction

Bobby G is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 11:09 PM
  #541
PATCHESx67
Registered User
 
PATCHESx67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Island MTL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
I know our lil' Subban will have the A, maybe even the C one day.
personally i think Patches gets the A before Subban and Gorges grabs captain after Gionta.

PATCHESx67 is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 12:04 AM
  #542
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
Been saying this for a while since last year...

Give Subban a letter and fast. Identify him as one of the leaders on the team.

Next one goes to Gally when he's ready.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 12:06 AM
  #543
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Been saying this for a while since last year...

Give Subban a letter and fast. Identify him as one of the leaders on the team.

Next one goes to Gally when he's ready.
Gotta give him a damn contract first

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 12:09 AM
  #544
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,051
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Gaines View Post
Gotta give him a damn contract first
Gotta git dat CBA first.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 12:40 AM
  #545
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,122
vCash: 500
Gotta stay on topic.

__________________



"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 03:51 AM
  #546
Fifthgear
Registered User
 
Fifthgear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekeLikeYouMeanIt View Post
I was gonna say it's NCAA favouritism but then I saw Jones got one and he fled for Portland $$$ and draft exposure.
By the way, Jones played USHL the 2 years before Portland so yes its favouritism.

Fifthgear is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 07:12 AM
  #547
GalHabsGal
Registered User
 
GalHabsGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCHESx67 View Post
personally i think Patches gets the A before Subban and Gorges grabs captain after Gionta.
Maybe Patches will got a A before Subban, maybe not, but I dont care ...
What I care is that Gally got the C before Gorges, Gionta can have the C until retirement, and after that lets have 3 A until Gally is ready for the C


Last edited by GalHabsGal: 12-24-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: word fix, new words
GalHabsGal is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 07:41 AM
  #548
LeMAD
Registered User
 
LeMAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalHabsGal View Post
Maybe Patches will got a A before Subban, maybe not, but I dont care ...
What I care is that Gally got the C before Gorges, Gionta can have the C until retirement, and after that lets have 3 A until Gally is ready for the C
Why? WHY??

LeMAD is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 07:46 AM
  #549
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,210
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalHabsGal View Post
Maybe Patches will got a A before Subban, maybe not, but I dont care ...
What I care is that Gally got the C before Gorges, Gionta can have the C until retirement, and after that lets have 3 A until Gally is ready for the C
Let's wait for him to play in the NHL first, k?

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
12-24-2012, 07:49 AM
  #550
GalHabsGal
Registered User
 
GalHabsGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Because I see Gally (work ethic) as Joe Sakic

- Amazing wrist shot
- Determination
- Work Ethic
- Gentlement, nice guys
- Skills


Last edited by GalHabsGal: 12-24-2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: added stuffs
GalHabsGal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.