HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Team Atlantic Players to Watch

Old
12-26-2012, 10:26 PM
welcometothebigshow2

vCash: 500
Team Atlantic Players to Watch

Team Atlantic players to watch

Goalies-

Mason McDonald: Mason is a very intriguing goaltending prospect, who definitely has pro potential. If Team Atlantic has any chance, it will be because of him. He is big, and plays with confidence. Playing the puck is also one of his strongpoints.

Defence-

Duncan MacIntyre: Duncan is a rock on the backend, and has a great first pass. He is fairly physical, and pretty tough to beat one on one. He doesn't stand out a lot, but I highly doubt you'll see him make a mistake.

Cody Donaghey: Cody is a very good skater, and has great puck skills. He is probably going to be the team's power play QB. I personally, don't see any pro potential in the kid, but he'll be a solid defensemen on this squad and he is the type of player that could change my mind completely in the run of this tournament.

Luc Deschenes: One of two '97s on the team, Luc will only be a depth defensemen, but he will gain inevitable experience. He is highly regarded for this year's Q draft and should go in the first round. He is very solid too, and as strong as an ox.

Forwards-

Kameron Kielly: Kielly is a good two-way forward, and isn't reaching his full potential with the Olympiques. He's not receiving enough ice time, and that's hurting his development. He is a fast skater, and has good vision. Definitely a guy to keep an eye on.

Clark Bishop: Bishop has tons of energy on the ice, and plays with an edge. He has good hands, is as fast as they come, and despite only being 5'10/5'11, he will run you over. He has pro prospect written all over him, IMO. He stands out a lot when you watch him, and like Kielly, isn't receiving enough icetime.

Matthew Highmore: Highmore hasn't played much in the past year due to injuries, but he is great defensively, and obviously that makes him a very responsible player. He can play in any situation, and can put up points too. Hard to get a read on him thus far, but he could become a professional hockey player one day.

Nathan Noel: Noel is one of the more hyped players in the tournament, being one of only a few '97 forwards in the tournament. Noel is an early favourite to go first overall in the QMJHL, and will fill a solid role with this team. I expect him to have a good tournament, and his skills will be showcased well.

Let me know what you think, and if there is any other players you want me to do.

Thanks

welcometothebigshow2 is offline   Reply With Quote