HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

K1 Replica Jerseys Sizing?

Old
12-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Stouf761
Rookie User

vCash: 500
K1 Replica Jerseys Sizing?

Recently I've been looking into buying a K1 replica jersey (Mike Eruzione USA) and can't find a solid answer on how they size. Various sizing charts online disagree with each other...

The one discussion that comes up when I google it is actually what led me to this site, but the person asking is looking for practice jersey sizes taking pads into account, whereas I just want a replica to wear.

I'm buying it online, so I can't really try it on first and would have to pay to return it.

How big/small do these jerseys run?
I'm roughly 6'0", 180lbs, sleeve length 34

Thanks!

Stouf761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 03:00 AM
stocky

I too am interested to know jersey sizing. I am looking to get a Houston Aeros jersey for stick time and am interested in how they fit.

stocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 03:53 AM
mikitas donut
The Hammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stouf761 View Post
Recently I've been looking into buying a K1 replica jersey (Mike Eruzione USA) and can't find a solid answer on how they size. Various sizing charts online disagree with each other...

The one discussion that comes up when I google it is actually what led me to this site, but the person asking is looking for practice jersey sizes taking pads into account, whereas I just want a replica to wear.

I'm buying it online, so I can't really try it on first and would have to pay to return it.

How big/small do these jerseys run?
I'm roughly 6'0", 180lbs, sleeve length 34

Thanks!
I have 2 of the exact jersey you're talking about, one XL and one L. These things are huge. I'm 5'7" 190 lbs and the XL looks ridiculous on me. You're taller, so I think either or could work for you. Keep in mind these are really baggy. Much larger than the old CCM 550s.

mikitas donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Stouf761
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikitas donut View Post
I have 2 of the exact jersey you're talking about, one XL and one L. These things are huge. I'm 5'7" 190 lbs and the XL looks ridiculous on me. You're taller, so I think either or could work for you. Keep in mind these are really baggy. Much larger than the old CCM 550s.
When you say baggy, do you mean broad shoulders make it hang low, excessive pit-to-pit length, or just long?
Also, do you know your sleeve size? My main concern is that. Last replica jersey I owned was a small KOHO (I think they merged with CCM or something) Dallas Stars jersey and those sleeves are a few inches short.
Thanks

Old
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
mikitas donut
The Hammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stouf761 View Post
When you say baggy, do you mean broad shoulders make it hang low, excessive pit-to-pit length, or just long?
Also, do you know your sleeve size? My main concern is that. Last replica jersey I owned was a small KOHO (I think they merged with CCM or something) Dallas Stars jersey and those sleeves are a few inches short.
Thanks
They're like the 550s, but they tend to flare out at the bottom, so it looks like I'm wearing a bell. As far as sleeve length goes, they're a bit short so the XL may work. Mine are blank, so having numbers sewn on might help yours to not look so baggy.

Old
12-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Stouf761
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikitas donut View Post
They're like the 550s, but they tend to flare out at the bottom, so it looks like I'm wearing a bell. As far as sleeve length goes, they're a bit short so the XL may work. Mine are blank, so having numbers sewn on might help yours to not look so baggy.
Hmm sounds like I'm a bit stuck now, XL might be too large but L might have short sleeves... Any chance you could find a measuring tape and check the lengths for me? Just to have a better idea than referencing multiple inconsistent charts...

Old
01-03-2013, 01:04 PM
mikitas donut
The Hammer!

Sorry it took so long, I haven't been around lately due to the holidays.

The sleeve lengths on both jerseys are the same for whatever reason at 22 inches long, but you'll be gaining length due to the body width on an XL. Also keep in mind jerseys look fine a little baggy.