Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

How is Henrik Lunqvist doing?

Closed Thread

Old
12-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
How is Henrik Lunqvist doing?

I know he had a phenomenal year last year with superlative stats and helped to lead his team to the SEL championship...I haven't heard anything about him this year but, only going by his stats, it looks like he has come down to earth a liite (perhaps Frolunda is a younger and different team this year???) but is still playing very well in net..A GAA of 2.40 and and Save Pct of .921 is nothing to sneeze at..And I also noticed he has played every single game so far for Frolunda...seems good, reliable and durable.....Any opinons on him from people that have seen him play this year would will be welcome...I'm looking forward to seeing him in NY in a few years (over Blackburn)

Old
12-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Seiza

Send a message via ICQ to Seiza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
I know he had a phenomenal year last year with superlative stats and helped to lead his team to the SEL championship...I haven't heard anything about him this year but, only going by his stats, it looks like he has come down to earth a liite (perhaps Frolunda is a younger and different team this year???) but is still playing very well in net..A GAA of 2.40 and and Save Pct of .921 is nothing to sneeze at..And I also noticed he has played every single game so far for Frolunda...seems good, reliable and durable.....Any opinons on him from people that have seen him play this year would will be welcome...I'm looking forward to seeing him in NY in a few years (over Blackburn)
He started the season a little slow but at the moment he is carrying his team Frölunda. Frölunda has been playing poorly and the last game against Frölunda which they lost 4-2 could have ended 8-2 if it hadn't been for Henrik. He is Frölunda's best player at the moment and he have to take a big responsibility playing all the games now.

Old
12-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Rediscoveryx

I think Lundqvist is the best goaltending prospect Sweden has produced since Tommy Salo. He's very mature in his game for a 21 year old and he's quite possibly the top goaltender in the SEL at the moment, though I have not seen more than a handful games with Frölunda this season, there are probably other users who can give you a more detailed description of his progress than I can.

Closed Thread