HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

F Chris Kreider (2009, 19th overall, NY Rangers) II -"What's the big deal," you ask?

Old
12-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Kreider isn't expect to be some savior on the Rangers. He's going to get plugged into a great team environment, a winning environment and a coach and organization who's supported him from day one.
For the Rangers to compete, they need Kreider because they lack depth. The difference between him being a 25-25 player and not being able to contribute is probably the difference between contending for the Cup and struggling with a lack of depth. The hope is that Kreider can at least replace Anisimov's offense, while Nash should be a significant improvement on on Dubinsky. This, plus the return of Sauer before the playoffs would make the Rangers into true contenders. But they have to play Rupp-Boyle-Pyatt as their third line, the Rangers will have serious issues.

Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:18 AM
ColonialsHockey10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Seems like a pretty typical Kreider thread.

1. Same posters saying, "Oh, I'm not hating. I've been a fan of Kreider.." or "I wish I was wrong, but he's playing so badly.." or "I've REALLY seen him. Nobody else is REALLY watching him.."? Check.

2. People taking shots at the Rangers fan base who are singlehandedly driving the the hype machine, even though dozens of media outlets, scouts, and other individuals have raved about Kreider's overall potential? Check.

3. Posters naming one of their own struggling prospects to show how unbiased they are? Check.

4. Claims being made about how he's never put up huge numbers, and thus will never amount to anything, as if no other player in history has been average in college only to still become a very good NHLer. Check.

Any reasonable fan with a half-decent knowledge of Kreider realizes he has plenty of things to improve on. Hell, even Tortorella mentioned that about a thousand times in pressers last season. Stop acting as if Rangers fans are the only people who think highly of him, and that the dozen posters who think he can do know wrong represent the majority. You can't make any definitive statements about a kid after 18 games, and you sure as hell can't start saying, "Ha! I told you so! All of you!" after 30 games on team that would probably get thrashed by a beer-league squad.

Kreider has always needed someone to get him the puck. He's not a one-on-one dangler, he's not a superior play maker, he's a kid with great speed, size, and a lethal shot. Give him a guy who can feed him the puck, and you can see what he's capable of. Stick him on a team with guys who pass as well as my cat, and you see how he struggles. However, I'll never understand why so many people continue to see the former as "an excuse" while the latter is treated as the end-all-be-all of scouting reports.
This entire post was spot on but the bold is what most people do not understand.

Eric Christensen would be a better center for Kreider then Brian Boyle. Nobody in CT has the skill to dish him the puck. Kris Newbury is a great AHL player but he is and always will be a glorified plugger.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:21 AM
ColonialsHockey10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Juxtaposer pretty much nailed it on the head. He's never been a big producer over any decent sample size. Yet people see size and speed and completely forget about that, and instead come up with all kinds of BS excuses for him.
No, this only applies to people who don't watch Kreider (95% of this website).

If you watched him consistently since being drafted it's very easy to understand the hype.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:28 AM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Seems like a pretty typical Kreider thread.

1. Same posters saying, "Oh, I'm not hating. I've been a fan of Kreider.." or "I wish I was wrong, but he's playing so badly.." or "I've REALLY seen him. Nobody else is REALLY watching him.."? Check.

2. People taking shots at the Rangers fan base who are singlehandedly driving the the hype machine, even though dozens of media outlets, scouts, and other individuals have raved about Kreider's overall potential? Check.

3. Posters naming one of their own struggling prospects to show how unbiased they are? Check.

4. Claims being made about how he's never put up huge numbers, and thus will never amount to anything, as if no other player in history has been average in college only to still become a very good NHLer. Check.

Any reasonable fan with a half-decent knowledge of Kreider realizes he has plenty of things to improve on. Hell, even Tortorella mentioned that about a thousand times in pressers last season. Stop acting as if Rangers fans are the only people who think highly of him, and that the dozen posters who think he can do know wrong represent the majority. You can't make any definitive statements about a kid after 18 games, and you sure as hell can't start saying, "Ha! I told you so! All of you!" after 30 games on team that would probably get thrashed by a beer-league squad.

Kreider has always needed someone to get him the puck. He's not a one-on-one dangler, he's not a superior play maker, he's a kid with great speed, size, and a lethal shot. Give him a guy who can feed him the puck, and you can see what he's capable of. Stick him on a team with guys who pass as well as my cat, and you see how he struggles. However, I'll never understand why so many people continue to see the former as "an excuse" while the latter is treated as the end-all-be-all of scouting reports.
I assume you're passively-aggressively addressing me, so I'll take a second.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I'm implying that it's just Rangers fans. I agree with you, everybody, from scouting agencies, to announcers, everybody. You're quite right. People (Fans, scouts, media) see he size and speed and, to be honest, the 'good American kid' thing, and they want him to be more than he is.

I absolutely agree with you. He does need someone to give him the puck. His primary assets are his speed and size and shot.

So my direct question to you is, how is he elite? How is he a top20 prospect? He can't create his own offense, so how is he elite? If you can't create your own offense in the AHL, how are you supposed to do it in the NHL?

Maybe he's only ever a great shot and wheels and a big body in the NHL. He can still be a really useful player, like Hagelin, but he won't be a first line player.

Stop acting so high and mighty. No one in this entire thread has claimed that Kreider will "amount to nothing' based on his college stats. I'm using them as an example of why he has limited upside.

But I guess to you making sarcastic remarks about my points ("I've REALLY seen him. Nobody else is REALLY watching him..") is the only way to respond to them?

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Chaos
3, 2, 1

Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post

If you watched him consistently since being drafted it's very easy to understand the hype.
I've seen him plenty. I see size, speed, and a good shot. Thats it. I see a clear lack of hockey IQ, a clear lack of being able to generate offense, and a clear lack of consistent production over any decent sample-size.

Those add up to someone who is IMO not an elite-level prospect. Elite level prospects playing in North America(juniors, college) almost always produce offense when they are in juniors or college. Kreider didnt consitently do that, yet alot of people seem to think that its magically going to change when he gets to the NHL.

-Vagrant
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:35 AM
pld459666

vCash: 873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
This is a BS argument. The AHL has better, tougher, faster, more experienced, better coached players than the WJC. So why are 13 WJC games important, but almost 30 AHL games are irrelevant? Kreider is sucking more than Jenna Jamison this year, but because nobody is watching AHL hockey, it is completely unnoticed and excuses are given.
I never mentioned the WJC's or the AHL.

I just know that when he played a lesser role in College his numbers were low. As he started to play a more meaningful role, his numbers got better.

Following that, he was inserted into an NHL line-up (in the PO's) and posted very respectable numbers there while playing with other NHL talents. First few games he looked a bit out of place, but as the PO's went on, he got better and better. Was one of the better Rangers players in the Conference Finals.

Not having any legit playmakers in Connecticut is one of the reasons they are struggling (in addition to an atrocious defence)

When Kris Newbury is the teams leading scorer it says alot about the overall talent level the team has.

Now, you can ignore the significant lack of offensive talent if you wish. That is your right. But it's not going to take away the fact that the team is challenged offensively and Kreider is (in addition to not playing very well) suffering from it.

what were you expecting from him, if you don't mind me asking?

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:44 AM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
Golden Swallow

Kreider's always had impressive tools, I've just never been all that impressed with his toolbox. We'll see how he progresses. Maybe his size, speed, shot, and physicality are imposing enough to overcome.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:49 AM
KreiMeARiver
Have Confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Players do go on hot streaks, you know. Especially when they've got something to prove or earn in a short amount of time.
dude I'm also an A&M fan, so that's awesome... but your argument here is..

KreiMeARiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 10:50 AM
pld459666

Quote:
For the Rangers to compete, they need Kreider because they lack depth. The difference between him being a 25-25 player and not being able to contribute is probably the difference between contending for the Cup and struggling with a lack of depth. The hope is that Kreider can at least replace Anisimov's offense, while Nash should be a significant improvement on on Dubinsky. This, plus the return of Sauer before the playoffs would make the Rangers into true contenders. But they have to play Rupp-Boyle-Pyatt as their third line, the Rangers will have serious issues.
Lack of depth?

top 6 without Kreider

Nash, Gaborik, Richards, Stepan, Callahan and Hagelin

That slides Kreider to the 3rd line LW spot. Seems to be pretty good depth to me.

Now, as I mentioned previously, Kreider with Boyle is not pretty as neither are play makers which is what a player with Kreider's skill set is going to need to be successful.

top 9 as I see it.

Kreider - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Callahan
Hagelin - Boyle - Pyatt

Would rather see Stepan gain confidence playing with Nash than ask him to somewhat carry Kreider. Brad Richards would be a better center for that and be more of a calming influence to Kredier at such a young age.

Also, it seems to me that Hagelin's 38 points in 64 games has already replaced AA's production. Hagelin seems to be a guy that can generate offence better on his own than Kreider can and with his speed create opportunities that Kreider cannot. Hagelin is a much more well rounded player and would be a better fit playing with a less talented center like Boyle.

Old
12-28-2012, 11:13 AM
mikeo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post

Thats funny, because outside of this website I`ve never seen anyone hype Kreider to be anything more than a future tweener.

mikeo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
Lack of depth?

top 6 without Kreider

Nash, Gaborik, Richards, Stepan, Callahan and Hagelin

That slides Kreider to the 3rd line LW spot. Seems to be pretty good depth to me.

Now, as I mentioned previously, Kreider with Boyle is not pretty as neither are play makers which is what a player with Kreider's skill set is going to need to be successful.

top 9 as I see it.

Kreider - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Callahan
Hagelin - Boyle - Pyatt

Would rather see Stepan gain confidence playing with Nash than ask him to somewhat carry Kreider. Brad Richards would be a better center for that and be more of a calming influence to Kredier at such a young age.

Also, it seems to me that Hagelin's 38 points in 64 games has already replaced AA's production. Hagelin seems to be a guy that can generate offence better on his own than Kreider can and with his speed create opportunities that Kreider cannot. Hagelin is a much more well rounded player and would be a better fit playing with a less talented center like Boyle.

Like I said, if Kreider cannot perform competently, we will have depth issues. Depth means the bottom-6. Our top-6 would still be very solid, assuming Hagelin keeps improving (even a little bit), but the bottom-6 would be a concern.

This would be particularly so when injuries hit. We get a couple of injuries up front (which happens every season to every team), and suddenly Boyle and Pyatt are in the top-6 with Newbury and Kolarik taking regular shift in checking roles.

Beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 11:29 AM
MidnightRanger

Send a message via AIM to MidnightRanger
Quote:
That's not a unique problem. R. Smith and Chiasson both went through the same thing, that's actually pretty common in college.
Awesome. So be happy with Riley and stop trolling. You did not come here to talk hockey just to diss another organizations prospect. You already made your point, Kreider is very overrated.

Last edited by MidnightRanger: 12-28-2012 at 11:36 AM.
MidnightRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 11:55 AM
pld459666

Like I said, if Kreider cannot perform competently, we will have depth issues. Depth means the bottom-6. Our top-6 would still be very solid, assuming Hagelin keeps improving (even a little bit), but the bottom-6 would be a concern.

Old
12-28-2012, 11:57 AM
pld459666

Quote:

This would be particularly so when injuries hit. We get a couple of injuries up front (which happens every season to every team), and suddenly Boyle and Pyatt are in the top-6 with Newbury and Kolarik taking regular shift in checking roles.
I'll just agree to disagree.

I think that we addressed our bottom 6 quite nicely this summer.

Old
12-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quick comparison between Kreider and his BC teammate Cam Atkinson.

Freshman year
36 games, 7 goals and 12 assists (19 points) for Atkinson (4th in points)

38 games, 15 goals and 8 assists (23 points) for Kreider (5th in goals, 9th in points)

Sophomore year
42 games, 30 goals and 23 assists (53 points) for Atkinson (led team in goals and points)

32 games, 11 goals and 13 assists (24 points) for Kreider (8th in points)

Junior year
39 games, 31 goals and 21 assists (52 points) for Atkinson (led team in goals and points, goals by 10 and points by 1 [although the 3rd-most points on the team was 18 back])

44 games, 23 goals and 22 assists (45 points) for Kreider (led team in goals and points, both by 1)

First AHL year
51 games, 29 goals and 15 assists (44 points) for Atkinson (was leading AHL in goals at time of callup)

29 games, 5 goals and 6 assists (11 points) for Kreider (season in progress)

NHL action
27 games, 7 goals and 7 assists (14 points) for Atkinson (all regular season, two separate stints. 5 goals and 5 assists came in his last 6 games)

18 games, 5 goals and 2 assists (7 points) for Kreider (all playoff games)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
And there's a reason why they are the only two you can think of. It doesn't happen often because most players are not worthy of the task. Tony Amonte is another one. He was pretty good, right?

He, along with Hagelin, is one of the fastest players in the league, and he's 6'3 230 lbs. He also has a wicked shot and is very physical. The only thing he is lacking in is hockey sense. He's not always making smart plays, but that can be taught. He has every tool that a hockey player could dream of having.
Just like Gilbert Brule. He, of course, did nothing in the NHL but was traded for Raffi Torres (who represents about the best that a player with tools and no hockey IQ can hope to achieve).

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Trxjw
Bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
I assume you're passively-aggressively addressing me, so I'll take a second.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I'm implying that it's just Rangers fans. I agree with you, everybody, from scouting agencies, to announcers, everybody. You're quite right. People (Fans, scouts, media) see he size and speed and, to be honest, the 'good American kid' thing, and they want him to be more than he is.

I absolutely agree with you. He does need someone to give him the puck. His primary assets are his speed and size and shot.

So my direct question to you is, how is he elite? How is he a top20 prospect? He can't create his own offense, so how is he elite? If you can't create your own offense in the AHL, how are you supposed to do it in the NHL?

Maybe he's only ever a great shot and wheels and a big body in the NHL. He can still be a really useful player, like Hagelin, but he won't be a first line player.

Stop acting so high and mighty. No one in this entire thread has claimed that Kreider will "amount to nothing' based on his college stats. I'm using them as an example of why he has limited upside.

But I guess to you making sarcastic remarks about my points ("I've REALLY seen him. Nobody else is REALLY watching him..") is the only way to respond to them?
C'mon. You know as well as I do that you've been on of his biggest critics. The fact is that there are several posters who are always on the negative side of the spectrum when it comes to Kreider. It's not personal. I just don't see the point in rehashing the same things over and over every time Kreider's name comes up when people continue to bring up the things the loonies say, instead of the things that rational posters have provided to the contrary.

In my take of prospect rankings, he's not elite. Does he have the potential to be? Under the right circumstances and with the right environment, I think he can be an elite goal scorer. He's never going to be a Datsyuk or Crosby in terms of "complete game" but his shot, speed, and size combination can make for a guy who has several 30-35+ goal seasons in his career. Those characteristics make him a very intriguing prospect for many people, and understandably so. I think the HF ranking of him as the #11 overall prospect is pretty generous. I'd say he's top-25, but #11 is too high. Then again, my list differs greatly from theirs.

Kreider nearly doubled his output once he was given the opportunity at BC and helped his team to another NCAA title, but some people continue to focus on his Freshman and Sophomore seasons as if the other never happened. It's disingenuous to say the least. Sometimes the situation just doesn't work for a player. It happens. If Kreider had never shown the ability to put up points in college, I'd say the stats might show more than they do now. If he hadn't played so well offensively in the playoffs last year, I might be concerned about his lack of production thus far this year. You can't draw a development curve that fits every single player. There's no benchmark for Kreider's development right now. Would I like to see him scoring at a PPG pace? Sure, but I'd also like to see him working on his defensive zone coverage and his decision making with the puck. He's a smart kid who is eager to better himself as a player. Those things will develop in time.

I don't have anything against you and I am sorry for the potshots. I think it ultimately boils down to there are a few overzealous fans out there that think Kreider is a lock for 80 points per year, and they give the rest of us a bad name. That rubs people the wrong way, and many take it too far in the other direction. In my opinion, Kreider has 60 point (35-25 or 30-30 ish) upside. Whether or not he reaches it is another story, but it's one that the majority of prospects have to deal with. Even the "elite" ones.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:14 PM
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator

vCash: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Quick comparison between Kreider and his BC teammate Cam Atkinson.

Freshman year
36 games, 7 goals and 12 assists (19 points) for Atkinson (4th in points)

38 games, 15 goals and 8 assists (23 points) for Kreider (5th in goals, 9th in points)

Sophomore year
42 games, 30 goals and 23 assists (53 points) for Atkinson (led team in goals and points)

32 games, 11 goals and 13 assists (24 points) for Kreider (8th in points)

Junior year
39 games, 31 goals and 21 assists (52 points) for Atkinson (led team in goals and points, goals by 10 and points by 1 [although the 3rd-most points on the team was 18 back])

44 games, 23 goals and 22 assists (45 points) for Kreider (led team in goals and points, both by 1)

First AHL year
51 games, 29 goals and 15 assists (44 points) for Atkinson (was leading AHL in goals at time of callup)

29 games, 5 goals and 6 assists (11 points) for Kreider (season in progress)

NHL action
27 games, 7 goals and 7 assists (14 points) for Atkinson (all regular season, two separate stints. 5 goals and 5 assists came in his last 6 games)

18 games, 5 goals and 2 assists (7 points) for Kreider (all playoff games)

Just like Gilbert Brule. He, of course, did nothing in the NHL but was traded for Raffi Torres (who represents about the best that a player with tools and no hockey IQ can hope to achieve).
See? I only used R. Smith in the OP because I was familiar with him. Atkinson is just as good, if not better of an example of what I was trying to do in the OP. But since Rangers fans (and only Rangers fans) took it personally, that obviously didn't go over like it was supposed to.

LatvianTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:40 PM
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL

Chris Kreider is a solid prospect and he has some above average tools and physical traits that scouts love: 6'3, 230 pounds, explosive skater, good shot, two-way acumen. If he projects to be a 25 goal / 25 assist or more guy who can play a two-way game, then that's about as good as it gets for someone drafted in the lower mid 1st round. Does he have a shot at the Calder when the NHL resumes play? If he gets icetime with Richards, Nash, or Stepan, I'd say yes. I think even most Rangers fans will tell you he's a guy who's most likely not going to be the driver of a line but the complimentary piece.

I can see the Stalberg comparisons and I don't think there's anything wrong with that... Stalberg has shown good progression so far in the NHL and put up 22 goals/43 points last year with next to no power play time. Kreider is a little stockier than Stalberg and I think he has a better shot at the same age ( 21 ). Seeing as Stalberg didn't hit pro ice until he was about 24 years old, I would think Kreider is on a faster progression pace right now.

Bottom line is, Kreider is a great prospect any organization would love to have and despite having some struggles in his first full year as a pro, he still projects to be a top 6 winger with size and speed that can compliment a line with his attributes.

VeddarRants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I've seen him plenty. I see size, speed, and a good shot. Thats it. I see a clear lack of hockey IQ, a clear lack of being able to generate offense, and a clear lack of consistent production over any decent sample-size.

Those add up to someone who is IMO not an elite-level prospect. Elite level prospects playing in North America(juniors, college) almost always produce offense when they are in juniors or college. Kreider didnt consitently do that, yet alot of people seem to think that its magically going to change when he gets to the NHL.
Its a reasonably unique situation, as Chris has with him an offensive package not incomparable to Alexander Ovechkin.

But he could be a 30 goal scorer in this league, or be as ineffective as Artyukin. We have to wait and see. Kreider is rated highly as a prospect because of his ceiling. But whether or not he gets there is a huge question mark.

12-28-2012, 01:44 PM
ThatGuy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
Oh and this is a fact.

Jerry York at BC plays his players based on Seniority. Kreider took a back seat during his freshman and sophomore years on a very talented BC hockey team. Limited ice time = limited production.
This is kind of BS, Gaudrau played a lot of first line minutes as a freshman and put up as many points as a freshman has Kreider did as a sophmore and freshman combined. If he was earning the minutes, he would have got them.

ThatGuy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Trxjw
Bored.

Quote:
See? I only used R. Smith in the OP because I was familiar with him. Atkinson is just as good, if not better of an example of what I was trying to do in the OP. But since Rangers fans (and only Rangers fans) took it personally, that obviously didn't go over like it was supposed to.
Well, you tend to only get Rangers fans in reply when you originally post the thread on the Rangers board. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I strolled into the Stars forum and wrote a few paragraphs about how I haven't been at all impressed with Jack Campbell because his stats were lousy and I'd watched 5 or 6 games where he looked bad. So what makes him better than Cam Talbot?

If you were trying to be cordial about the whole thing, you really got off on the wrong foot right away and never made an effort to get things back on track.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 01:48 PM
CarlWinslow
@hiphopsicles

Someone has dared question the greatness of a Ranger prospect. Send in the hounds.

Wait, not just any Ranger prospect... The great Chris Kreider... The apocalypse must be upon us.

CarlWinslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 02:03 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlWinslow View Post
Someone has dared question the greatness of a Ranger prospect. Send in the hounds.

Wait, not just any Ranger prospect... The great Chris Kreider... The apocalypse must be upon us.
Actually, the OP started this thread on the Rangers board and it was moved to the Prospects Board. That's why there are so many Ranger fans responding. But nice try.

12-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Chaos
3, 2, 1

Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
Its a reasonably unique situation, as Chris has with him an offensive package not incomparable to Alexander Ovechkin.
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you arent actually comparing these two.

Quote:
But he could be a 30 goal scorer in this league, or be as ineffective as Artyukin. We have to wait and see. Kreider is rated highly as a prospect because of his ceiling. But whether or not he gets there is a huge question mark.
See this is what I dont get. He's never produced at a consistently high level over any decent sample size, yet people still put his upside at 30 goals. IMO his ceiling just isnt as high as alot of people want to believe it is. its extremely rare for players playing in North American leagues to not produce at lower levels, then somehow produce more at the NHL level.

Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Crede777
Deputized

Rangers fans, how would he (right now) compare to Dubinsky?

Seems like he is slotted to take Dubi's spot in the top-9.

Obviously we know his ceiling is higher, I'm talking about his play right now or next season.

Crede777 is offline   Reply With Quote