HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Group A • Dec. 28 • Sweden 3, Switzerland 2 (SO)

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
SCBdude
SC Bern 1931 / NYI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkan View Post
I was a little bit disappointed by Andrighetto, but that was mostly because of high expectations. The two players I liked least in this game was Simion and Marti (I actually thought Marti was terrible on D today).
Yup me too I had high expectations after he played well in nla this season and i've been pretty disappointed so far

Old
12-28-2012, 08:31 PM
jonas2244

Marti was very shaky, so was Hächler. Kukan had one ugly turnover in the first period but was very good on the other hand. Antonietti scored once and played very solid first but struggled in the end. His skating is just mediocre. I already love Mirco Müller (#5), born 1995, underager, so calm, so solid. And as the game went on he risked more and showed his potential.

Old
12-29-2012, 05:39 AM
vippe

Send a message via MSN to vippe
Yeah Müller looks to be the real deal. Was VERY impressed by him. I think it's absolutely awesome that Switzerland are producing great talents and In 5 or so years I could see them have a really competitive team. Looking forward to that

Closed Thread